• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw is Jericho Live Discussion - 10/6/08

Frank the Frowner

Getting Noticed By Management
After his ladder-top tug-of-war to retain the World Heavyweight Title at No Mercy, Chris Jericho is in charge of Raw tonight while GM Mike Adamle attends a high level meeting with WWE Executive Vice Presidents Shane & Stephanie McMahon.

Also: Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio vs. Kane and Mark Henry.

Jericho in charge? Oh snap! Is there any way to download the show to watch? I'm not askin for an illegal stream, I'm just wondering if there is a way o watch it online, even if I have to pay.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggghhhhhhhh

GET MATT HARDY MYSTERIO KANE AND MIZARK AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!!! DO YOUR FUCKING JOB CREATIVE!!!

the first motherfucker to come barging in here saying "whats happening on the show" over and over is getting triple ban. Im going to ban them so many times that their unborn children wont be able to create an account on this site

the first motherfucker to come barging in here saying "whats happening on the show" over and over is getting triple ban. Im going to ban them so many times that their unborn children wont be able to create an account on this site

Well, I'm out then. Have a good one folks.

WHATS HAPPENING?
WHATS HAPPENING?
WHATS HAPPENING?

What's happening.... is Batista with the Spine Buster on Jericho!!!! LOL!!!!

So Kane and Matt vs Mark Henry and Kane is next. Kinda weak start for RAW IMO.

btw, good evening gentlemen and Ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back