RAW Is Braun. 4-17-17 LD

Why are the announcers so amazed Strowman can lift Big Show? HE "LIFTED" A GAWDDAM AMBULANCE. Uggghhhhh.... give me SOME consistency please.

What is this supposed to accomplish? Proving that Strowman is a better big man than SHow? We did that in February and don't need to do it again here.

I could beat Big Show at this point. I know all his weak spots. Just say mean things to him. Then he's vulnerable and cries. That's the only thing his career taught me.

I don't care what anyone says, that honestly has to be my personal match of the year. If not for the fact that they broke the ring.

Nope.

I know the ring breaking spot is going to get a lot of attention but this COMPLETELY missed the point of the match and did nothing to push Strowman. You know who looked good here? Show, who hung move for move with a guy who TURNED OVER AN AMBULANCE LAST WEEK.

We've already established that Strowman, who didn't even win here, can beat Show and be the bigger monster but that wasn't even shown here. No, what we saw was Big Show getting to prove that he's on equal footing with Strowman, which doesn't make Strowman look unique. That makes Strowman look like he has an equal, which completely misses the point.

Oh God that made me burst out laughing. The way the ref tumbled out of the ring. I'm in tears here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back