RAW 9/6 LD of An English And An Irishman Walk Into A Raw...

Bryan's not good on the mic, at least hes no where near a Flair, Hogan, Rock, Austin, Cena or even the Miz, whats so difficult to understand? He may be good in the ring but really hes ok outside of it, nothing spectacular.
Difficult? Not at all. What I understand is while he may not be in the league of Hogan Flair Rock and Austin he's certainly better than many if not most. He speaks clearly, gets his point across, throws in a dose of self deprecating humor here and there and rarely stumbles (to a noticeable level) over his words. we've just different ideas of "good" I suppose.:shrug:

its_a_trap.jpg

Edge is secretly Admiral Ackbar.

Difficult? Not at all. What I understand is while he may not be in the league of Hogan Flair Rock and Austin he's certainly better than many if not most. He speaks clearly, gets his point across, throws in a dose of self deprecating humor here and there and rarely stumbles (to a noticeable level) over his words. we've just different ideas of "good" I suppose.:shrug:

Whatever helps you sleep at night man. Hes a good in ring wrestler, but I find him bland in every other area. But hey, different tastes right:shrug:

Whatever helps you sleep at night man. Hes a good in ring wrestler, but I find him bland in every other area. But hey, different tastes right:shrug:
I sleep mighty fine regardless. And as I said people are within their rights to find him "not good" on the mic. I just don't see/agree with why they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back