RAW 9/6 LD of An English And An Irishman Walk Into A Raw...

Why not? Either way, it will outdraw Angle's movie... simply because this is WWE vs. TNA.... speaking of movies (and this is Offtopic) I hear Nash wants to make one...

There's no way he can top his role in Longest Yard or TMNT 2

You rather have Jack Thwagger in a movie role than John Cena? Angle has a movie coming out?

He was in TMNT 2 for like 5 MINUTES, and you couldnt even tell it was him. You really dont know shit about movies.

He may have been there for 5 minutes, but he did good... sure, no Darth Vader or anything but yeah....

I read this promo for SvR 2011

I missed most of Cena's offense but saw all of the Gabriel notable moves, my attention span during a Cena match is about as long as a 3 year old with add. I remember the dueling chants, Gabriel owning Cena, Gabriel missing the Lionsaultish moonsault, 5 moves o doom rev up, Gabriel hit Cena some more, and then Cena miraculously got up and hit the Super AA while nearly botching it entirely.

He actually put in some mat offense at the beginning of the match to keep Gabriel grounded, but I'm always interested in a Cena match.

He may have been there for 5 minutes, but he did good... sure, no Darth Vader or anything but yeah....

Darth Vader....is good acting?.... Dear God. Also Jack Swagger is more wooden than Pinocchio on the mic. Hed be a horrible actor. The only reason you want him in it is because he was an amateur wrestler, when you dont understand that a film is about ACTING not any of that.

I hope Miz doesn't win the WWE title... nothing against him, but I'm wanting to see Sheamus get two big PPV retains before a cash in...

Besides Miz cashing in at Survivor Series would work a lot for him and buy rates...

LOL. Yeah because not any taller person could've punched out some pillars under a boardwalk.

Thats like saying he was good in The Punisher as well. A whole 3 mins. of fighting with no speaking. Great stuff!!!!!

He actually put in some mat offense at the beginning of the match to keep Gabriel grounded, but I'm always interested in a Cena match.

Its been a while since I've been interested in a Cena 1 on 1 match and I think I was distracted by looking through this Live Discussion during that part of the match, my computer definitely distracts me from such things fairly often. I probably would have enjoyed seeing Cena work the mat but for some reason I only noticed the normal Cena beat down followed by noselling and it was not at all planned this time.

The Miz is the Kevin Rudolph of WWE...

And yes, he did prove me wrong. I like the guy now... ever since his match against CM Punk at Cyber Sunday for the ECW title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back