RAW 4/10: Folks be moving.

So Smackdown lost Miz, Maryse, Wyatt, Ambrose, Bliss and Mickie from big names. Its OK if they get few big names in process. Guess we will see tomorrow.

I can wait until after I see Braun flip every member of the 205 roster until they swear off of flipping for good.

I'd just rather he'd just them as high speed projectiles to vanquish his opponents with. Just think...

You think you've finally got the upper hand on Braun, but suddenly, TJ Perkins is flying at your head at roughly the speed of sound.

Also, I'm pretty sure in a last ditch effort to get Roman over they're going to reform the Shield. Roman was super over in the Shield.

I'd just rather he'd just them as high speed projectiles to vanquish his opponents with. Just think...

You think you've finally got the upper hand on Braun, but suddenly, TJ Perkins is flying at your head at roughly the speed of sound.

Also, I'm pretty sure in a last ditch effort to get Roman over they're going to reform the Shield. Roman was super over in the Shield.

He'll be like the Crazy Cat Lady chucking midgets at people.

He goes to to toe with Lesnar and has the title stolen from him at XXXI. The fans won't cheer him.

He beats one of the biggest heels ever to win the title back at XXXII. The fans won't cheer him.

He retires one of the most beloved wrestlers of all time in the main event of Wrestlemania XXXIII. The fans won't cheer him.

Vince: "Let's build him up for another year and put him over Lesnar at Wrestlemania XXXIV! THAT'S THE SECRET WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ALL ALONG!"

Well, the WWE guy with the big nose did say he is already the biggest heel they have on the roster. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back