The official Raw Spoilers thread

I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish with these threads other than regurgitating baseless speculation from other sources.

You'd make a great main-page editor though.

July 4th is a Monday this year. If he were to to post an alleged script of Cena's promo for that show, I'd probably believe him.

As reported by Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio today at the 17 minute mark, Bray Wyatt is expected to return tonight.

FalconArrow made a thread posting the following

- Seth Rollins is expected to be returning to action tonight, as the planned main event match we have for tonight is a tag match John Cena and AJ Styles vs Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins.

- There will be a Miz TV segment likely to have Apollo Crews, Sheamus, and Big Show involved.

- Tensions are set to begin to build between Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn

- The build for Brock Lesnar's SummerSlam match will begin tonight despite not being scheduled to be on Raw for another few weeks. We will have promos airing throughout the next couple of weeks that are to be directed towards Brock, which then the person behind the promos will show up on Raw and officially make the challenge.

- Both the Cena/AJ and Reigns/Rollins feuds will have added fire by the end of tonight's show.

Is it him making shit up or is this a elaborate way for Stephanie to troll him? One is likely, the other would just be hilarious.

He then made another account as Falcon__Arrow and posted about Brock making changes to his contract.

The news I have to share with you today is news that you guys probably won't like.

I hereby announce that as of today, changes have been made to Brock Lesnar's contract according to the requests that Brock made to Vince and to Carrano during negotiations which Brock has every six months to ensure that he is happy with his position in WWE and if he wants anything to change.

These changes will go into effect after SummerSlam, and from that point on, Brock will no longer be making appearances on RAW or SmackDown, and will no longer be working WWE live events.

So he's getting paid to only work PPVs and not help with the build up to any of his matches?

I'm calling bullshit

He then made another account as Falcon__Arrow and posted about Brock making changes to his contract.

The real FalconArrow didn't post shit like this. His spoilers and backstage news were never this direct.

And that account doesn't exist anymore, because it was banned by the mods, because they know who the real FalconArrow is.

You are a fucking moron. Never breed.

Even Taker has to make an appearance or two to build his PPV match. Kind of hard to build hype for a match where only one guy is talking for a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back