RAW 3/13. Wrestlemania is soon, so they kinda care.

And this riight here is why HHH is 10x the heel that Stephanie could ever be. He sold the Claw for a bit and is almost guaranteed to be looking up at the lights at Wrestlemania. Stephanie wasn't even down for five minutes from a Roman Reigns spear at last year's show.

Pretty sure he's said that they gave him an open mic to air his grievances and that he didn't even know what he was going to say until he said it. But Vince probably told him to say that too...

Vince probably did. You have to be an idiot to think that a guy who is into control as much as Vince is going to let one of his guys do whatever he wants whenever he wants.

And this riight here is why HHH is 10x the heel that Stephanie could ever be. He sold the Claw for a bit and is almost guaranteed to be looking up at the lights at Wrestlemania. Stephanie wasn't even down for five minutes from a Roman Reigns spear at last year's show.

Heels don't have to lose all the time. It's not the 1980s.

Just got back from the show. There was a snowstorm here so I think there were alot of late arrivals and or no shows. Still seemed more crowded than the Smackdown show they had here a couple months ago. I was sitting 3rd row from the floor facing the hard camera, I had a "Goldberg is best for business" sign which got heavily booed by the people around me. I tried starting a Goldberg chant but I dont think it got loud enough to come across on TV. It seemed the crowd was heavily against him.

Dana got a surprisingly big pop when she turned and a big chant for her. I think that just shows how good of a heel Charlotte is.

Enzo and Cass were really over, again not sure how it came across on TV but I swear I think I saw more fans with their merchandise than possibly anybody else. It was crazy.

I was disappointed by the lack of love for Aries. Again I tried starting a chant but it was like nobody knew who he was. It was a disgrace.

Roman got heavily booed but there were alot of signs of his that I saw, much more than previous shows that I been too. I think alot of the people just booed to fit in.

Overall a decent show, I think the biggest pop of the night may have actually been Jericho, atleast from my vantage point. Not sure about how it was on TV though.

Just got back from the show. There was a snowstorm here so I think there were alot of late arrivals and or no shows. Still seemed more crowded than the Smackdown show they had here a couple months ago. I was sitting 3rd row from the floor facing the hard camera, I had a "Goldberg is best for business" sign which got heavily booed by the people around me. I tried starting a Goldberg chant but I dont think it got loud enough to come across on TV. It seemed the crowd was heavily against him.

Dana got a surprisingly big pop when she turned and a big chant for her. I think that just shows how good of a heel Charlotte is.

Enzo and Cass were really over, again not sure how it came across on TV but I swear I think I saw more fans with their merchandise than possibly anybody else. It was crazy.

I was disappointed by the lack of love for Aries. Again I tried starting a chant but it was like nobody knew who he was. It was a disgrace.

Roman got heavily booed but there were alot of signs of his that I saw, much more than previous shows that I been too. I think alot of the people just booed to fit in.

Overall a decent show, I think the biggest pop of the night may have actually been Jericho, atleast from my vantage point. Not sure about how it was on TV though.

Meanwhile in toronto on Saturday, everyone cheered for roman.

I imagine Dana will end up back in her heel role as Emma's lackey.

Meltzer is reporting Stephanie v Noelle Foley for Mania.

The New Day segment was cute but I hope that isn't a running gag.

Waiting for fans to chant "You skipped leg day" to Lesnar.

The retirement line made the Reigns/UT match more interesting. I hope they play that up.

I missed the last hour but it doesn't sound like I missed much.

Was I the only one bothered by HHH simply getting back in the ring and dominating Rollins due to a crutch in hand?
Assuming Balor is going to return before Mania, wouldn't it have been better to let Rollins get the upper hand for this week and then let HHH regroup with a plan B next week?

Loved the Reigns-HBK exchange, tho I hope Braun isnt going to lose clean again next week and also he moves on to other stuff to allow a 1-on-1 buildup between Taker and Reigns going into Mania.

Lesnar vs Goldberg is boring. Can't wait to get to the end of it fast enough.
OYDK mentioned in another thread that it should have been Cena-Taker and Reigns-Goldberg and I totally agree as that would have been 2 great matchups to look forward to for Mania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back