Raw 1000 LD 23/7/12 - 1000 episodes have been met

That was awesome! Lesner/Taker, Punk/Austin, Jericho/DBD and Rock/Cena II for Wrestlemania? I can dig it.

I'd actually rather if they held off on Rock/Cena II until WM30. That show should be huge and waiting another year will really make it seem like "Once in a Lifetime" truly was...at least for a little longer. They should also do Taker/Cena at Mania at some point and idk how many more years that's really going to be an option.
Though Rock winning the title and Cena the Rumble would be a good way to make the match have to happen again.

I wouldn't mind Miz and Truth getting back together. They haven't been the same since they parted ways.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Christian v Miz feud. Heck knows Miz needs someone he can believably beat and Christian needs a feud over that title.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Christian v Miz feud. Heck knows Miz needs someone he can believably beat and Christian needs a feud over that title.

Id rather see Barrett\Christian for the belt.

Did anyone else just see the commercial for RAW in Dallas Aug 13th featuring Cena vs Show\Laurinaitis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back