Raw 1000 LD 23/7/12 - 1000 episodes have been met

Good evening, good evening, good evening.

I've just got home from the pub so I don't know how long I'll last.

So who else is watching NXT on Sky Sports 3 right now?

New set confirmed:
articlephotos.jsp

Well, Raquel Diaz is certainly a gobshite; feel like I'm watching Snog, Marry, Avoid.

Props to Paige for putting Norwich on the map.

-Dean Ambrose debuting.

Originally I wanted Moxley to debut because he was awesome, then everyone jumped on the bandwagon and now I just want him to debut so It'll shut everyone the fuck up who cry for him to debut. I don't doubt he'll be big, he has all the tools(maybe not the typical "look," but he has a unique look) but Jesus some are under the allusion that he'll start producing electricity and ratings from his dick.

IT'S THE ONE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Can't wait for some site to reveal why the pre-show was canned. I'm sure Vince has some reasonable explanation:

WWE Agent: "Hey Vince, it's time for the pre-show!"

Vince: "WHAT? WHO APPROVED THIS? SCREW THE PRE-SHOW, WE HAVE RE-WRITES TO DO DAMMIT!"

I think it's LD's like this where I wish I was a mod (you can post more than once in 30seconds).

Did any UK fans here watch that documentary on the Knight wrestling family that was on Channel 4 the other night?

You really gain respect not just for Paige but her entire family, so much passion involved. Her brother Zak got rejected from several WWE tryouts and her other brother Roy was almost hired but was dropped last second as he had a criminal record. Really touching documentary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back