• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rate that Wrestler!!

terrible gimmick funny sometimes but other than that very LAME
change up the gimmick and the moveset and we'll see

Carlito

8/10 ... Great mic skills... Didnt reach his full potential yet tho... But we see new things outa him almost every weak....

Muhmad Hassan

1/10 ... No mic skills... No wrestling skills... Can the guy even talk? I gave him a 1 because of his size...

Crash Holly

8/10 ... She was like a woman on a mission... She was a great wrestler for a woman tho.. I liked that little faction her and Teri Runnels had... PMS... I know there was someone else in it.. Cant think of who...

Taka Michonuka...

7/10 ... He was a good big man... Got real over with the fans... Fattest man I ever saw do a Moonsault so I gotta give him props for that...

Garrison Cade/ Lance Cade...

6/10-Okay wrestle, to tell you the truth I haven't seen him do much so I can't really judge his overall performance.

Trish Stratus

Flames Out
Dragon

Well for her looks I'll give her a perfect 10... As for wrestling goes... She's actually pretty good... Crowd loves her.. And has good mic skills for a woman... She also has gotten better in the ring since she first debut as a wrestler.... 8/10

Scott Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back