• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rate The Gimmick: Stone Cold Steve Austin - Bionic Redneck

The most over character of all time deserves only that!!

His whole persona oozed badassery, he was the reason I would run back home, leaving my friends mid-way playing whatever we would.
This character was the likes the wrestling world had never seen.
Sure there had been previous badass or 'loose cannon' gimmicks but his was just so different because not only did he verbalize his intentions but he would slap the p*ss outta of you too.

And the most enigmatic factor is he wasn't a monster!!!
He was built good, but wasn't a 7 foot, jacked up buff.
He was like the every-man who always wanted to flip off their bosses, drink some beer and not give a sh*t

Steve Austin personally carried this character brilliantly with his promos, his moves, his walk, his little smirk...EVERYTHING!!

The man was born to play Stone Cold.

The greatest of all time in my opinion every time that glass shattered whole arenas erupted and so did I. Every time he climed the rope to slatue the whole areana saluted back and so did I. Ive been a fan of alot of wrestlers but not like SCSA I remember when I was a young teen say around 97-99 id be watching RAW and id get so ancy waiting for him to come out but once that glass shattered id be jumping up and down on my couch yelling all types of crazy shit. Hell always be my favorite and he gets a perfect 10 from me.:worship::worship::worship:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back