Rate that Wrestler!!

Okay, so this is how the thread goes. I'll posts a wrestler's name and the next person has to rate that wrestler from 1-10. 1, being the worst and 10, being the best and also explain why they chose to rate that wrestler that way (I don't want people to just post a bunch of numbers here). After you rate, put down the next wrestler and it continues on from there. Rating can depend on wrestling ability, mic work, promos, hype, etc. Make sure to include those things in you're explanation.

I'll start it out:

Hardcore Holly

Flames Out
Dragon

7 - IMO hes talented but quite over-rated and his in-ring skills are quite bland.

Chris Benoit

I really dont like this guy he is a good wrestler but a crap sports entertainer! I give him a 4.

Randy Orton (come on ppl u know its an 11!)

^^^ from now on post here if you are going to state reasons why you choose said wrestler. we are suppose to further discussion not kill it.

kurt angle 10, even though he is always injured and wrestling in constant pain, still tears apart pretty much any wrestler in the wwe.
he has been in atleast 5 aaa matches in the last two years and is always in semi main or main events at nearly every pp, will be in the hall of fame and already is in the amatuer wrestling hall of fame.
cuts a killer promo and backs it up with awesome drive and hunger to succedd he is one of the wwes greatest ever talents.

Booker T

5/10
this is for the charicter not the person, the eugene charicter was and still is a very bad idea. he has floundered in the mid card for a very long time and is not ever going to get a push playing a ****** gimmick. i have heard that dinnsmore is actually a really accomplished wrestler it would be good to see him use some more of his natural talents.

Finlay .

Superb veteran of the British scene, excellent ring technician, why the leprechaun?
Mic skills not up to scratch so...
7/10

Boogeyman

1/10 worst, absolute worst gimmick i have ever come across and i absolutely hate him, he has zero mic or matt skills and is nothing more then comedy value gone wrong. had a terrible match with book at mania and it was his last match tooo thank god, he is 40 years old like batista and just starting out, no longevity to his charicter at all.

rvd

0/10

I don't like him.
He is a druggy, he is fat.

Oooo Randy Orton!

RANDY 'THE LEGEND KILLER' ORTON

Dig This

I give Randy Orton an 8 Outta Ten..Excellent Value in this guy, 3rd Generation Star..The Draw of the Rock, and Heel Potential of Triple H..He is by far one of the most entertaining Guys on the roster. He Back of the House Attitude is his worst attribute. They say he is pompus and arrogant. which i thnk is great..He uses that to his character, I for one Love the Legend Killer Gimmick, If he didnt piss everyone off Backstage he would of beaten hogan get more of a push. But He is a better Wrestler than The Rock, even tho he maybe isnt as charasmatic, but he delivers GREAT promos. Wit time He will Jus be even Better

SUCKKKKAAA

The Sandman

^^ thankyou, that was what i meant by more imput.

The sandman 8/10 not actually that match of a wrestler, more of a brawler, a legend amoungst many ecw fans, for his beer drinking and smoking routine. would always make his way through the crowd to get to the ring with a rousing rendition of enter sandman blasting through the crowd, always uses a singapore kane, the guy maybe one of the few ecw wrestlers inducted to a hall of fame for wrestling one day.

charlie haas

8/10 Great Athlete and will be in the main event more hopefully. Entertaining to watch.

And for the person who rated RVD, if you dont like someone dont bother rating them, ill give RVD 8/10 hes awesome in-ring and can be pretty good on the mic, so he got caught who cares, get on with it. And Stop bringing up randy farking orton, hes been done.

Hardcore Holly 8 for his wrestling skill 3 for his mic skills 6 over all if pushrd right.

Rko wrestling Skill 7 or 8.Mic skill 8 or 9. Over all a over rated scum bag. Come on this kid has been supended how many times. he was handed the wrestling world a silver plater, and how many times has he f*ed it up. he was handed a perfect gimik & had the best in the bizz to learn from. and it did not help him. he was handed the (W.H.W.Titel) Because Vince need to wipe out the recored held by Brock as yougngest (W,H,W,champ). Randy Orton has even had legend after legend lay down for him. but it was all for what he all most got let go. He was supposed to have wow last years Royal Rumbel not Batista, So rko should be where Batista is right now but he's not. and why is that becous he is a doosh bag.

Now I was a rko mark back when he was the (I,C Champ)
but ever since then he has droped the ball over and over. And on top of that no one in the locker room even likes him not (Ric) not (JBL) not (HHH) or even Undertaker & None of the Divas. so I ask you why? Why cuz he is a doosh Bag. and he is always geting hurt and being put on the (DL) List.
Sorry I Just Lost All RESPECT 4 RKO. So over all he get's a 0 or a 1 if he lucky.:headbanger:

ps. Sorry I know Shelton was the last to rate but need to vent on this one I know i get heat 4 this one but had to as for Benjamin. in Ring 9 all most a 10 .on mic 3 but geting better over all a 7
he still just a (I,C,Titel) type of wrestler.

my pick is Tripel H, (THE GAME) I Give him A BIG ASS 10 for beening a 10 time champ.and beeing the best in the bizz for years now, what would you rate him?:headbanger:

JustinKroeger88 said:
Superb veteran of the British scene, excellent ring technician, why the leprechaun?
Mic skills not up to scratch so...
7/10

Boogeyman

0 what a joke....we're not 5 anymore and he ruined wrestlemania.

8, because he's a good wrestler, but if he wrestled more matches, i probably would've rated him higher.

Remember to post the next wrestler's name so it can continue. Try to rate truthfully- not on how you like or dislike a wrestler:

Edge

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back