Rate that Wrestler!!

Cena has good mic skills... And knows how to work a crowd.... But his wrestling just straight up sucks...

Shawn Michaels

RVD is a great wrestler... With a great gimmick... Thats why everybody loves him... His moves are crazy and he can move around the ring better then a lot of current WWE superstars...

Kurt Angle ( :( )

4/10

He just never intrested me.... He was ok when he came out... But now he's just a jobber... He does have a little bit of wrestling skill... But thats a gimmick that the WWE should kill...

Scotty 2 Hotty

0/10

The guy simply cant wrestle.... I saw one of his matches on HeAt and he beat a guy with a body slam!!

Savio Vega

7/10, he's a pretty good wrestler but, I don't know much about his mic skills or anything. To tell you the truth I haven't seen him a whole lot, so I might not be the best judge.

Faarooq

Flames Out
Dragon

8/10

I give him an 8 because he was argueably in one of the best Tag Teams in the WWE... And that whole Nation of Domination thing was great... Also he was very powerfull....

Chris Jericho

9/10-Great Charisma, good wrestling skills, he had it all, it's would be good to see him in the ring again

Dean Malenko

7/10

Only reason why I give him a 7 is because he was takin away from us way to early to really see what he was capable off... But he had charisma and great wrestling skills... Also got the fans to hate him a whole lot....

Matt Hardy

7/10

Kennedy hasnt reached his full potentiol yet.... He's slowly becoming one of the top heals on SD!... Good mic skills... Nice move-set... in about a year or 2 its safe to say he'd be a 9 or a 10

Rob Conway

5/10
give me the shit one y dont ya...i havent cn him wrestle that much but apparently hes not that bad!

Goldust!

7/10

Kidman was great in the WCW days... But when he joined the WWE... I dont know what happened je just sucked... +1 for being married to Torri Wilson... He's a little sloppy tho...

Juventud Guerrero

Guerrera....lame wrestler, crap on the mic....bad attitude...2.5/10

Super Crazy

7.5/10-Good wrestler, never seen much of his mic skills though

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member