• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rank How Stoked You Are

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
So, it looks like the card to KC is fermented, and we have a really, really stacked card for the best show. I mean, God, so many good matches, I have no idea where to begin.

So let's do a really difficult task; let's rank how stoked we are for which matches. Currently, we have nine, count 'em, nine matches. Each of these matches will be great, but I want to know what everyone's most excited for. So I'll start.

Disclaimer; no, of course I'm not counting Zeus-Sandy. After all, of course it's the match I'm most excited for. So I'm specifically going to focus on which matches strike me most. Also, no getting butt hurt. I'm pumped for everything, and this was not an easy list to put together. I think you'll find when you try to do this, it'll be just as hard for you.

1. Titus vs. Chris KO- great match, perfect stipulation, this has the feel of a gigantic match, all with the title on the line. This is going to be be brutal; my body is ready.

2. Celeste Crimson vs. Barbosa- Man, do I want to see this match, really fucking badly. Two damn great RP'ers, the potential feuds that can come out of this; it's all so good.

3. Showtime vs. Holmes vs. Callahan- main event, the world title is on the line. What more is there to say?

4. Vega vs. Ace Stevens- The irresistible force meets he immovable object; a man who was undefeated for six months, versus a guy I love, and bested the champ. Fucking awesome.

5. The Sacrificial Altar vs. Team Strikeforce- a war games match, to hopefully blow off the biggest feud in the mid card. This is the type of match that has to happen at a show like this.

6. Constantine vs. SHIT vs. Wasabi Toyota- huge title match, really would love to see SHIT win and complete a sweet narrative, but really having any man win would make happy.

7. Alhazred vs. Krypto- This is all on the hopes that Alhazred brings his best stuff. Again, perfect blow off for the feud, but I really want Alhazred at his best. I hope. Do I know if it will happen? I guess we have to see

8. Saxoteur vs. Rush and Sam Smith- much like Alhazred, not seeing Rush really dampens my interest in what is four of my favorite RP'ers coming together. I really, really want him to come back, because if he does, this match actually shoots to the top three.

So yeah, which matches are you most pumped to see?

Feel free to add your own match, I just didn't

Super stoked, bruddah!

1) Alhazred v Krypto
This is the match I'm looking forward to the most. It's basically a Battlezone (non-supers) final-worthy match with Paul v The Claw. If they're anything like LL V, holy shitspace on a pole!

2) Street fight
With flashes of real dislike between Uncle P and Killjoy, as well as Bowen's return to the hardcore environment, this'll be a humdinger. Looking forward to the RP's and the brutal match.

3) The HoF induction.
Call this a Jedi-premonition, but I see the return of Steamboat Ricky to gate-crash Everest's party.

4) WHC match
You know, it's the main-event of the main PPV, so it's gonna be good.

5) Elite X Championship
The only reason this isn't #2, is because Toyota is lean now.

6) Celeste v Barbosa
The storyline-implications for this match is HUUUUUGE and it'll also effect the main-event.

Lots of other things going for KG, with the possibility of a few things spilling over to the next PPV.
Not that confident for my own match, but the gimmick makes me want to see it nonetheless.

Hey, I use to have a thread like this. :) Anyways, here I go, minus my own match obviously.

1. Sacrificial Altar vs. The Strikeforce
-Yep, this is my most anticipated match for the event. For as much as it has dragged on, I am excited for the finale, and this should be the finale; no ifs, ands, or buts. I don't know who will win, but I am excited to read the team Rps and the match that will come from it.

2. Steven Holmes (c) vs. "Showtime" Cougar vs. Drake Callahan
-Yep, just shy of the #1 spot, but still deserving. As a creative member extends their tenure on the team, they begin to really appreciate solid work and consistent quality in RPs. These three men have dominated the ME scene since Redemption. It is only fitting that they end the final, and biggest, event of the year for the WHC.

3. Mister Alhazred vs. Krypto
-The buck stops here boys. I can't put you any higher or I would. Red Skull's recent situation made me a bit sour on the KC encounter at first, but I just got recent word that he has it all cleared up and will be ready to go at KC. With that, my excitement for this match returns and I am thrilled. I have had a chance to write a bulk of the segments in this feud and have been the go-to frog for pitching ideas. Can't wait for this crazy encounter.

4. Barbosa vs. Celeste Crimson
-I love this match mainly because it is so much better than what was originally planned for the two. Both are deserving of this shot and this marks Barbosa's second chance at Kingdom Come to win a shot at the World Title. I don't know who will win as I feel Celeste has got a serious RP boost with her recently alliance with Holmes. Definitely will be a heavy hitting match.

5. Constantine (c) vs. S.H.I.T vs. Wasabi Toyota
-I'm stumped and I like it. I don't know who will take this home which makes it all the more exciting to read come deadline time. I don't mind saying that I think Miko is in the top 3-5 of RPers on a regular basis. He may have some misses, but his character development is nothing short of spectacular. The added dosage of GD, who I also love, makes this match even more unpredictable. I haven't even covered Dave's elite style in big matches. Too many variables in this match.

6. Dr. Zeus vs. Sandy Desserts
-I love the work that is being produced by Zeus, but I can't say that Falk's run with Sandy has been anything impressive. However, the feud is enough to make me grab some popcorn as I head into the match thread. The feud has been done beautifully within the confines of RPs, perhaps even the best out of all the feuds.

7. Vega (c) vs. Ace Stevens
-I like both guys, but when compared to the other matches this seems to be a little overshadowed, even when I consider these two in the upper level of RPers. The biggest thing about this match all lands on a single question: Will Vega's half a year long reign end or not? If it doesn't, then the only logical opponent I see for him next is the winner of Tastic/Bowen.

8. Action Saxton & Saboteur (c) vs. Rush & Sam Smith
-Why so low you ask? One word, Rush. I love Merk as he is one of my favorite forum and fed members, but the guy has no-showed twice. It looks as though we will see the same result at KC. It's really hard for me as a creative member to get excited for a match where I pretty much already know the outcome. I'm definitely looking to Doc's finale, but the lack of Merk brings this down a lot for me.

Oh, yeah, I kinda included the WZ weekend too. So here is me, trying to do it right.

In fairness, if given twenty spots, these rankings would still be up there:

1 Krypto v Alhazred, glove-on-a-pole match
Still my favourite to see. High spots, high fun and high-looking RP's!

2 WHC
The bigger dog swings the bigger dick and here three of the biggest dogs are chomping at the bit!

3 Triple H v Mick Foley Zeus v Sandy
Much like the Game, Zeus has been owning Sandy, but something BIIIG might just happen here.

4 Celeste v Barbosa
Storyline implications for the main-event scene

5 Elite X
Great RP's, but Toyota should chill at McD's more ;)

6 TSA v Strikeforce
Huge fan of the match's gimmick, but I probably won't get around to reading all six RP's before the show goes up.

7 KO v Titus
I don't know the history of this feud, but I'm sure it'll be great.

8 Vega v Ace
Great RP's, plus what's not to love about "Mayhem Rulez"?

9 Sabosax (because Saxoteur sounds like a saxophone-player) v The Rush-smiths

I don't want to see Doc go. Simple as that, really...

10 HOF induction
#SteamboatRicky #conspiracy #Harthan'sThing

Thing I am most stoked about, I made the Kingdom Come poster :D

1. Eurasian - I quit; Titus vs Chris K.O: Two of my favourite characters, two of the flat out best RP'ers in the fed and probably one of the best feuds I've seen in my time here. Numero uno!

2. Barbosa vs Celeste: I feel this has been a long time coming for Barbie, while Celeste has a new lease on life, I'll be cheering on my ally from the sidelines but this is promising to be a corker.

3. Mayhem - Vega vs Ace Stevens: Same as above with two of my favourite characters, two of the best RP'ers and two of the best Mayhem Champions. Whats not to like?

4. Powerglove on a Pole - Alhazred vs Krypto: Please don't kill each other :(

5. Dr. Zues vs Sandy Deserts: Unbeaten, awesome, first PPV appearance, can he stay that way? Or will Falkon pull out another killer the likes of which kept Ty Burna away from the World Title?

6. World Heavyweight Title - Holmes vs Callahan vs Showtime: Been watching these three tear chunks out of each other for a while now. Am I interested? Sure, I guess, Showtimes never less than enjoyable, Callahan is talented and Holmes is compelling. Its nothing against them really, I am just more invested in the above.

7. Wargames - Sacraficial Altar vs Strikeforce: Got my eye on one or two people involved in this one, will it be as successful as the Apostles vs WZCW in churning out successful singles stars? Only time will tell.

8. Tag Team Titles - SaboSax vs RuSmith - Fuckin' no-shows :( Fuckin' Saxtons last match :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back