• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Random Wrestling Thought Of The Day

What are his motives? What are his goals? Why should I support him? I cannot answer those questions and nobody has been able to do so since I've asked three times.
He is a former Universal Champion. Since returning, he has mentioned many times that he wants to get Universal Championship which he never lost. That's his goal. Also, taking WWE beep booking about Bálor, he loves to stand up for fights. He doesn't let the wrong happen like standing up to Kane for trying to injure Jason Jordan. He doesn't care if his opponent is stronger or larger. He just doesn't back down from a fight. That's what a hero should do, no?

He is a former Universal Champion. Since returning, he has mentioned many times that he wants to get Universal Championship which he never lost. That's his goal. Also, taking WWE beep booking about Bálor, he loves to stand up for fights. He doesn't let the wrong happen like standing up to Kane for trying to injure Jason Jordan. He doesn't care if his opponent is stronger or larger. He just doesn't back down from a fight. That's what a hero should do, no?

Didn't I tell you Hunter would get a bigger pop in India compared to Jinder a few months ago?

kayfabenews posted something about Asuka leaving WWE because the Emperor of Tomorrow (her husband) asked her to return to Japan. I don't know why, but I would fucking love it if some japanese guy debuted as the Emperor of Tomorrow. I can already see the badassery of Kazuchika Okada and Asuka as a couple in WWE.

Wondering how AJ was the heel in his feud with Shane. He lost against Cena at RR and never got his one on one match, Orton forfeited his Rumble win, AJ wins new number one contender match, has to do it again against Orton where he lost.

WATCH STRAIGHT TO THE SOURCE WITH ENZO THIS WEEK PLEASE

I can't tell if the heat is real or not

Wondering how AJ was the heel in his feud with Shane. He lost against Cena at RR and never got his one on one match, Orton forfeited his Rumble win, AJ wins new number one contender match, has to do it again against Orton where he lost.

I'd have a hard time rooting for Shane even if his storylines weren't written like dogshit, so yeah, I feel ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back