Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a bad thing.

It just makes people feel bad.

Racists are bullies.

Racists are idiots.

The majority of racists only have one ball.

DON'T be racist kids. It's not good. WZforums in no way condone racism. Let's monkey flip racism out of wrestling.

Eat your greens kids,
Luther Out.

Is a bad thing.

It just makes people feel bad.

Racists are bullies.

Racists are idiots.

The majority of racists only have one ball.

DON'T be racist kids. It's not good. WZforums in no way condone racism. Let's monkey flip racism out of wrestling.

Eat your greens kids,
Luther Out.

AMEN, Green Giant! :headbanger:

Let's keep racism OUT, not only of wrestling, but of everything. Here, the only way I can give you green rep.

[Green REP for Luther]

I'll give him some green rep for that.

Racism is possibly the only thing that can kill a good discussion in a second. Also take into account that no one will take anything you say seriously because you sound so stupid talking like that.

AE, I green repped Luther for you. For us. For mankind...

Not Mick Foley Mankind, I mean like overall mankind. I mean, it'd be weird if I green repped Luther for Mick Foley, because...what was I saying? Oh yeah, Racism sucks ass.

You know what's amazing? American History X started coming on as soon as Luther made this thread!!

And shame on you if you don't know what American History X is. Shame!!

Racism is horrible though... we're all people here! And even you're a not a person (hey you never know!) still, everyone should be treated like they're cool beans.

Flames Out
Dragon

I'll give him some green rep for that.

Racism is possibly the only thing that can kill a good discussion in a second.
Agreed.

Also take into account that no one will take anything you say seriously because you sound so stupid talking like that.
People will take this issue as very serious, all the times. You surely will sound stupid, but also people will condemn you, no matter how "different" do you think the comment might sound.

Wo-wo-wo ok man this ia a thread against racism and then u hate? I & probably everyone here definetly don't agree or condone that kind of behaviour. IMO that is not cool.......I'm sorry but shame on u....y the hate?

Wo-wo-wo ok man this ia a thread against racism and then u hate? I & probably everyone here definetly don't agree or condone that kind of behaviour. IMO that is not cool.......I'm sorry but shame on u....y the hate?

Explain further please, as I didnt see anybody hating in this thread.

Ok did I really just see a picture of John Cena as Superman?

Where is the battery acid?

Umm...there was just a post by "Hitler is god" or something like that but now it is gone?? Ok i couldn't have been hullicinating, could I? I swear there was someone with a hitler name that posted a rasisct remark about mexicans and rey mysterio? did anyone else see it?

Seriously. You gotta get off the smack man. You really do.

Ok good that I wasn't the only one who saw it. The weird thing was I went to give him a negative rep(cuz of the hate he was spreadin) and it said I couldn't. I dunno who it was but I just was trying to let him no it's not cool to hate on anyone cuz of their race!!! not cool at all!!! IMO

Umm...there was just a post by "Hitler is god" or something like that but now it is gone?? Ok i couldn't have been hullicinating, could I? I swear there was someone with a hitler name that posted a rasisct remark about mexicans and rey mysterio? did anyone else see it?

Definitely strange. But certainly, Rey could have put that bastard into a 619 and rip his racist head off.
The rest of the audience(The mexicans, including ME) would applaud it.

That's not what this thread is about, so please take it elsewhere, no, scratch that, just drop it entirely. This thread is about how racism is a horrible thing. So don't ruin the thread by bringing your feelings about Mexicans into this, Mexicans are great wrestlers, you may not like there style, but you can't deny that the Lucha's are great at what they do.

That's not what this thread is about, so please take it elsewhere, no, scratch that, just drop it entirely. This thread is about how racism is a horrible thing. So don't ruin the thread by bringing your feelings about Mexicans into this, Mexicans are great wrestlers, you may not like there style, but you can't deny that the Lucha's are great at what they do.

That was a reply to that Hitler guy,

I don't think race needs to be played anytime. It doesn't matter if your black, white, mexican, anything it doesn't make u a worse or better person. It's pretty bad when someone has to use something u cant help or that doesn't hurt or affect anyone against u. Use something better than that when trying to hurt someone. God!!! sorry i just don't think racism has any place in any forum or any wheres.

what happened...u sed something about Hitler is wtvr thing....i don't see anything.

Explain further please, as I didnt see anybody hating in this thread.

There was a guy making a comment towards the Mexicans, basically stating that the Mexicans ruined the WWE especially Rey Mysterio. It must've been deleted. But it was a bold and cruel statement for someone to state that because racism is a topic that people will debate for years. having some racism issues are bad enough let alone someone repeatedly stating some cruel comments in a discussion board. We are all Civilized people and should be able to see eye to eye and not let anything get out of hand. He also stated something cruel in the Rey to Raw thread thread.

technically you are refering to bigots, racism is an idea, not a person. Its a common misconception and frequently misused...

kinda like ironic, isn't it ironic that Alanis Morissette's song titled ironic includes examples of irony that aren't really ironic...that my friends is ironic

no cos bret hart doesn't have an E and is Canadian

fucking dirty jewish bastards i hate them. Any those black ****s, and pakis, and spics, and chinks can fuck off home. Why are they in our country i dont understand it

:twak: shut up ass clown.

Don't you see I'm trying to say good bye from here, damn it? Gez, you are more annoying than a LA-OC Police pursuit...

Though I have to say that i'm sure to have seen your post style somewhere in the forums....but I can't figure out WHO...

It doesn't matter now, my execution is in a few hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back