FB bigotry

if you can,t speak English then don,t come to England, your not welcome
a lot of Muslim gangs target white girls, rape them and sell them for sex etc i was talking to a police office about it the other month when it was on the news. i don't give a fuck if there born here, but also the polish are copping and other 3rd world immigrants. that's the truth. where full up and its the EU THAT'S FUCKED BRITAIN UP. but all David Cameron seems to be interested in is crashing the British empire to the ground. he doesn't give a fuck about his own people and the rest of Britain. that's the truth aswell. just saying.

:suspic:

My racist family.

Those last two were actually from the BNP page, I laughed.

Man, I wish I knew some Gaelic. I think the only bits and pieces I picked up were from Chewin' The Fat that had a sketch with some sock puppets discussing sweets, and I don't think it was proper Gaelic either.

Man, I wish I knew some Gaelic. I think the only bits and pieces I picked up were from Chewin' The Fat that had a sketch with some sock puppets discussing sweets, and I don't think it was proper Gaelic either.

To be honest, knowing Latin would accomplish the same thing I think you are hinting at as it too were in Britain before the components of the English language.

True. There is a school here that did cater to Gaelic speaking students though. I imagine they would be in more demand on the West Coast than here. It was disappointing not to hear any when I was over in Skye although the accent is incredibly heavy and troublesome to understand at times.

As my dad would say, "spik praper min!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back