• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
Ok, so this is about a girl I really like(The Vampire One). I was hanging out with her and about 9 other people yesterday. She kept asking me to go for walks with her and then we went and lied down on her lawn and just talked for about an hour. She kept sitting like right next to me and stuff. When we were walking she kept putting her arm around me and holding my hand. Then we went down to the dock and watched the sunset together. She told my friends she liked me. Then I was talking to her on msn and the subject came up. I didn't tell her I liked her but she said to me, "I think I know who you like." I said, oh yeah? She said "I think so. And about her, I just want you to know that she's not sure about being in a relationship because the guys she goes out with always end up breaking up with her and not liking her." Then she changed the subject. By the way, she's really nice so she's not just playing with my mind. I like her a lot and it certainly seems like she likes me.

But what the hell? Does she want to go out with me or not? Fucking girls. Your thoughts.

The vampire thing isn't an issue for me. The hotness of her makes up for that one shortcoming.

Werent you complaining about this freak in a previous thread? If not, and u really do like her, then date her. If you don't like her, don't date her.

I was complaining about her Vampireism. I'm over that. And I would date her. The question is why she would be saying she doesn't want to date me after spending the whole time trying to get me to ask her out.

Girls are just weird like that. Act disinterested for awhile. If she comes crawling (or flying, whatever vamps do) back, then you have your answer. If not, at least you'll be able to keep your mortality.

Haha, I agree. I've tried to convince her to stop the vamp shit for a while. But she only talks about it when I bring it up, so it's no biggie.

*Over to you Bam Bam* "Bam, Bam, Bam, BAAAMMM!!!!"

Just my thoughts on the issue.

Yeah but in all honesty just go for it. I' was in situations like that when I was younger. I always found that things like the walks, talks, shit like that became regular. The way I combated it was to go in for the kiss. If she responds then you're in my friend. If not, what have you lost?

Haha, I agree. I've tried to convince her to stop the vamp shit for a while. But she only talks about it when I bring it up, so it's no biggie.

to be honest mate i agree with Jake, just rag it, tag it and bag it. If she thinks shes a Vampire then shes extremely immature and not worth a relationship.

Lol. The vampire thing is the only thing holding me back, since she's the nicest person you could meet and we have great conversations, all the time. If only she wasn't undead.

Yeah man you don't want to get into that sex with dead people business. Necro is not the way imo

Post a picture so we can figure out if she's worth it or not.

I would, but if she ever found out somehow she would probably kill me... and I also just couldn't bring myself to do that.

And I don't plan to have sex with her.

I was! Aw wait the age of consent is 18 in America isn't it? Or am I wrong?

Lol no. But I have this irrational fear she/anyone I know will somehow find my posts. I say things on here I wouldn't want people to know about. She is hot, though, for a 14 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back