Question about play station

Undertaker the 5th

Graveyard Punk
I want to buy the new Jak and Daxter Collection game. Does anybody here know if I could share the game with another PS3 if I buy it off the Play station store? I have only ever bought Black Ops dlc so I don't know if it works the same for things like a full game.

If you re-download the game with the account you bought the game with then it should allow you to play it.

As long as you sign in onto your account & re-download it, it should work but it's a pretty shitty thing to do.

You know those online passes that some games come with, your false sense of entitlement is the reason they exist.

I actually want the retail version. I like hard copies of my games. I don't see how that is the reason for online passes. I always buy new. The only reason I may buy it on the PSN store is because I may share it with my cousin. Got to save some money for the big exclusives right? Thanks for the input though.

I actually want the retail version. I like hard copies of my games. I don't see how that is the reason for online passes. I always buy new. The only reason I may buy it on the PSN store is because I may share it with my cousin. Got to save some money for the big exclusives right? Thanks for the input though.

That is one of the reasons why stuff like online passes exist.

Sorry, can you explain why someone who purchases a product should not feel entitled to utilize it?

Yeah, I suppose I wasn't too clear & now looking back at it, the entitlement thing doesn't really fit as it mostly implies to online passes, which is what I brought up, not the OP.

My bad, but I'm so fucking tired, so I'm going to claim that as my excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back