Question about my reviews

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Where in any single one of them do I say I'm impartial/unbiased or anything such as that? It never ceases to amaze me when people criticize me for saying I'm not giving the other side of an argument a fair chance. Look at the title. Every single time it says "with KB". As in MY opinions on the show. When did I become some person that has to be completely impartial and have zero personal opinion at all? The point of the reviews is I watch the shows and write down my thoughts. If I say something was bad, there's a reason: I THOUGHT IT WAS BAD!

Why is this such a complex and difficult to grasp concept?

I enjoy reading your reviews as they stand now.

I like to discuss wrestling, so it's nice to hear opinions on what is happening/has happened.

I find that you and I have the same mindset when it comes to professional wrestling, so it's nice to hear when something isn't worth watching.

I think i know what you are talking about but you are right, both in the fact that you are right and that it is your opinion.

Agreed with the previous posts. However, it is a forum, and people are instinctively going to give their two cents.

KB has an opinion on an a wrestling forum?

GAAAAAAHHHHH OMG SOMEONE THINKS DIFFERENT TO THE IWC, HE IS AGAINST US AND LIKES MY LITTLE PONY AND IS ACTUALLY A WORKER OF ROH TRYING TO SCREW WITH US AND MAKE US HATE TNA AND REY MYSTERIO! BOOOOO!!!!!

[/sarcasm]

KB has an opinion on an a wrestling forum?

GAAAAAAHHHHH OMG SOMEONE THINKS DIFFERENT TO THE IWC, HE IS AGAINST US AND LIKES MY LITTLE PONY AND IS ACTUALLY A WORKER OF ROH TRYING TO SCREW WITH US AND MAKE US HATE TNA AND REY MYSTERIO! BOOOOO!!!!!

[/sarcasm]

What's wrong with my little pony?

When i read "Ask KB a wrestling question thread" or KB's reviews of WWE shows, they are always enjoyable reads, insightful and intelligent, and those are the types of things i like reading or discussing not with just KB but other's given the right topics or subject matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back