Question About Fourtune/Immortal

This I know and this I have reviewed. Are you really trying to tell me that Fourtune was needed there? I'm still wondering why they're sticking with Hogan and Bischoff now that the power belongs to Immortal and I'd call it a BIG stretch to say that Fourtune was needed to take out RVD.

This I know and this I have reviewed. Are you really trying to tell me that Fourtune was needed there?I'm still wondering why they're sticking with Hogan and Bischoff now that the power belongs to Immortal and I'd call it a BIG stretch to say that Fourtune was needed to take out RVD.

Yes, Abyss cannot take out RVD by himself, he lost both matches he had vs RVD (one of which just happened to be the week before this happened). If Abyss comes down by himself there it is 8 on 1, if not more lopsided. To take RVD out he needs to be weakened and then separated. Bischoff, Hogan, Jarrett and Hardy all have to maintain their image or Dixie and/or RVD/wrestlers will know something is up. Who else is going to do it?

Like I have said, the now is a fair question and I suspect it will come up. But to suggest fortune should leave the power group they helped install by choice once it takes power? That would be ******ed. This "now" is not a flaw, it is part of what is going to play out now. Why does immortal need them? Like you bring up immortal only has 3 wrestlers in it at the moment. Flair seems to have some swing, so why would fortune not like that short-term?

Yes, Abyss cannot take out RVD by himself

Even though he like, did.

he lost both matches he had vs RVD

And yet he still managed to hit him with Janice.

(one of which just happened to be the week before this happened

And one of which happened to be the same night it happened but whatever.

If Abyss comes down by himself there it is 8 on 1, if not more lopsided.

Because clearly he couldn't like, sneak up on RVD or hit him when he's not looking or kidnap him like he's done to four people in the last two months or so.

To take RVD out he needs to be weakened and then separated.

Or like sneak up on him and hit him once with Janice to take him out.

Bischoff, Hogan, Jarrett and Hardy all have to maintain their image or Dixie and/or RVD/wrestlers will know something is up.

None of whom are in Fourtune and none of whom were associated with Fourtune, much like Abyss, who never worked with Fourtune.

Who else is going to do it?

Abyss, like he did.

Like I have said, the now is a fair question

Much like it's been since I started this thread.

and I suspect it will come up.

In TNA? Surely you jest.

But to suggest fortune should leave the power group they helped install by choice once it takes power?

We're talking about different things since Fourtune had nothing to do with them getting into power and Fourtune has zero reason to stick with Immortal now.

That would be ******ed.

It's stupid to stand by while a weaker team keeps power while they have accomplished your main goal and you have hated the two leaders for over 15 years, but since it's TNA that's what we're going with.

This "now" is not a flaw,

True. It's just stupid and lazy booking.

it is part of what is going to play out now.

We've gotten an explanation which makes no sense.

Why does immortal need them?

For security like I said.

Like you bring up immortal only has 3 wrestlers in it at the moment.

Which it does.

Flair seems to have some swing,

Which is stupid to have little swing when you could have all of it.

so why would fortune not like that short-term?

Because they could have all of it instead.

We're talking about different things since Fourtune had nothing to do with them getting into power and Fourtune has zero reason to stick with Immortal now.

How does this belief not contradict the fact you buy into Flair, and fortune by association, joining up with Hogan after Dixie made her comments MONTHS ago? Whether they were needed for it, or not, fortune clearly did assist in the takeout of RVD there. If they are needed for security how were they never needed? More contradictions by you here than a newb posting about how Russo is evil incarnate.

It's ****** to stand by while a weaker team keeps power while they have accomplished your main goal and you have hated the two leaders for over 15 years, but since it's TNA that's what we're going with.

Which is stupid to have little swing when you could have all of it.

Because they could have all of it instead.

They are the same team in the present. What does anyone besides Flair in fortune have against Hogan/Bischoff? You already said you buy into Flair. Not my fault if you cannot understand yourself. No one except AJ could have any problems with being associated with the power and AJ is the TV champ. Why would they assist in taking out one leadership group to put in another one, just to feud with the new one which has shown they will give them power? Makes no sense.

By your logic the fact that every heel on the roster just didn't beat up Vince or Stephanie and "take" power whenever they were running solo was some massive plothole. The obvious thing is that just beating up those in power does not make you the boss.

Since you clearly already made up your mind why did you even start this thread? The story, the actions, everything make it obvious it is not fortune just joined up a week ago. Have fun in your delusional haterverse.

How does this belief not contradict the fact you buy into Flair, and fortune by association, joining up with Hogan after Dixie made her comments MONTHS ago?

Yes you little twerp: I thought Fourtune was fine before I actually thought about it. ARE YOU FREAKING HAPPY?

hether they were needed for it, or not, fortune clearly did assist in the takeout of RVD there. If they are needed for security how were they never needed?

For the love of hell show me where I said Immortal didn't have a reason to get Fourtune on their side? It's good for them to have them now and that all makes sense LIKE I FUCKING WELL SAID. They didn't need to them to take out RVD and never did.

What does anyone besides Flair in fortune have against Hogan/Bischoff?

Are you really asking why a team who follows everything their leader says needs a reason to hate people their leader hates?

You already said you buy into Flair

Wow you are stupid. Yes I did. Now I don't because I thought about it more. Why is this so hard to understand?

Why would they assist in taking out one leadership group to put in another one, just to feud with the new one which has shown they will give them power? Makes no sense.

Gee I don't know. Flair hates them both, Fourtune listens to Flair, Flair wants to be #1 and has constantly said Fourtune runs TNA?

By your logic the fact that every heel on the roster just didn't beat up Vince or Stephanie and "take" power whenever they were running solo was some massive plothole.

Because much like in TNA, there are people not involved with this feud. They don't fight Immortal or the Corporation because they think they would lose. Fourtune talks like they're better than Immortal and have more people and better talent but join with Immortal instead of taking them out which in theory they easily could. Yeah that makes PERFECT sense.

Since you clearly already made up your mind why did you even start this thread?

Because unlike most hardcore TNA marks, I think about the angles instead of just going with them.

The story, the actions, everything make it obvious it is not fortune just joined up a week ago.

Yet they added nothing to the plan at all that Immortal could have used. They get security from Fourtune.

NOW on to what I actually asked since your fucking moronic ramblings have nothing to do with what I asked:

Why doesn't Fourtune take out Immortal now?

Yes you little twerp: I thought Fourtune was fine before I actually thought about it. ARE YOU FREAKING HAPPY?

Wow you are stupid. Yes I did. Now I don't because I thought about it more. Why is this so hard to understand?

You sure insult me a lot when you are the one who cannot make up your mind. It is hard to understand because when someone has said something several times over the course of a week, including the OP in this very thread, then they suddenly "think about it more" when it just so happens to hurt their attempt at pointless overstated bashing, it just seems a little too convenient. Especially when the "new thought process" is claiming it is impossible for this to make sense to anyone when it already made sense to you for over a week. Give up the charade already.

For the love of hell show me where I said Immortal didn't have a reason to get Fourtune on their side?

Immortal didn't need Fourtune to accomplish their goals

yet they added nothing to the plan at all that Immortal could have used. They get security from Fourtune.

How is security nothing? They want to stay in power right?

Why doesn't Fourtune take out Immortal now?

Why should they? Excessive greed? Does Flair look like he is playing second fiddle to anyone? I do not see it yet. Why do you think fortune is not in power?

How is AJ, Kaz, Beer money and maybe doug williams a lock to beat up Abyss, Hardy and Jarrett. More importantly how would that put them in sole power? Why didn't Hulk just beat up Dixie? That accomplishes something in your weird world for some reason I guess.

Okay I'll try. Fourtune had their own plans for taking over TNA but they got involved in a shitty feud with EV2. Now seeing that Hogan has already taken over the company he joined hands with him knowing that Hogan is in a powerful position and also too shrewd to let Flair come anywhere within sniffing distance of taking over the company. So Flair aligned with Hogan. What he is trying to do is win Hogan's trust and then somehow trick him into giving the control of the company to Fortune.

Isn't this good enough?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back