QF (1) Ocarina of Time v (121) Kingdom Hearts

?

• Ocarina of time

• Kingdom Hearts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
ZELDA_OCARINA_OF_TIME.jpg

v

battle10.jpg

Both games rock hard. However as much as I played Ocarina of Time, I just absolutely love KOH. It's one of the funnest RPGs I have ever played. I could not get enough of it when I first played it and I still play it a lot. It's one of my all time favs and always will be.

Oh my God, Kingdom Hearts is one of the absolute worst games I have ever played in my life. How the fuck did it make it this far? Seriously, Kingdom Hearts in the elite 8? People find this shit that good? Damn...

Anyway, I was never a fan of the Zelda franchise, but I use to watch my little cousin play Ocarina of Time, in particular, for countless hours and even though it's not my cup of tea, I fully appreciate how great of a game it truly is, which is why it gets my vote over something as shitty as fucking Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts should be nowhere near the quarterfinals. Ocarina of Time should win this by a long shot, great game, many acclaim it as the most important game in history. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Kingdom Hearts is just another RPG with a gimmick. Ocarina of Time outshines it completely as a ground-breaking game that will always be remembered in gaming.

Am I the only one here who actually like Kingdom Hearts? I have always been a fan of Square Enix or SquareSoft or whatever the fuck they want to call themselves. I am not such a fan for Disney but it was still a very good game. I like the different worlds that were based on the different Disney stories and I liked the way the game played out. It was a fun game and I like the crossover as I think it worked well. I also think that the game is more playable than OoT.

OoT, is a game that I played very little of but I am glad that that is the case. I have never been a fan of Zelda and I have always been a fan of Square RPG's. It will be a close match come the end of the round but I personally think that Kingdom Hearts was a better game but I will understand it OoT goes over here.

Am I the only one here who actually like Kingdom Hearts? I have always been a fan of Square Enix or SquareSoft or whatever the fuck they want to call themselves. I am not such a fan for Disney but it was still a very good game. I like the different worlds that were based on the different Disney stories and I liked the way the game played out. It was a fun game and I like the crossover as I think it worked well. I also think that the game is more playable than OoT.

OoT, is a game that I played very little of but I am glad that that is the case. I have never been a fan of Zelda and I have always been a fan of Square RPG's. It will be a close match come the end of the round but I personally think that Kingdom Hearts was a better game but I will understand it OoT goes over here.

You're not the only fan Dave! I bameed KH simply because it was the better game for me. I could get into the KH series alot easier than Zelda and I'm a guy who couldn't even go near Final Fantasy. This one appealed to me more than Zelda and I enjoyed playing it alot more. I know the Zelda fans will hate me, but I don't care. I found KH more enjoyable and a great crossover and series all together, I just could never get into Zelda!

Oh my God, Kingdom Hearts is one of the absolute worst games I have ever played in my life. How the fuck did it make it this far? Seriously, Kingdom Hearts in the elite 8? People find this shit that good? Damn...

It's not that people think it's that great, it's just gone up against a lot of crap.

OoT wins this, and it's not even close. I'm shocked six people have voted for it here, seriously? Have you ever even played Ocarina of Time? It's impossible not to enjoy. Unless you're a nihilist. In which case go fuck yourself.

OoT wins here, and it wins very, very hard.

No offense to OoT, it's an outstanding game, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. On the other hand, I loved Kingom Hearts for some reason. As a kid, it was different than any other game I had played and was possible the most fun I've ever had playing a game. The KH formula was just perfect for me, it gets my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back