Round 2; 121 Kingdom Hearts v 72 tecmo super bowl

?

• Kingdom Hearts

• Tecmo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Kingdom_Hearts.jpg

v

TSB.jpg

Well, I messed up and voted for Tecmo bowl accidently. Kingdom Hearts should win this though, its a great game with very familure faces. That each and everyone of us have come to love. Kingdom Hearts wins in a landslide, the graphics were better, the gameplay was better, and its just downright awesome. I have no clue why Kingdom Hearts is seeded at 121 anyways.

Tecmo should never have made it past the last round, and it sure as shit shouldn't make it past Kingdom Hearts here. This is the number one case of people voting out of nostalgia over logic. I'm not going to hate on you for doing that, because I've voted in a few match-ups out of nostalgia myself, but I'd better now hear anyone trying to logically argue that Tecmo is a superior game to KH, because you'd be dead wrong.

Hearts gets my vote here and it should get yours too.

I like most sports games and Tecmo isn't any different, it's a classic. However, you can't vote it over Kingdom Hearts. Just an incredible and unique game with a great story that was pretty damn addicting. No offense to Tecmo Bowl, but it stands no chance here.

How is Tecmo no different than other sports games? It's unique and has the most replay appeal of any sports game in history. You wouldn't be playing your cushy Madden games today with audibles and hot routes without the benchmark that is Tecmo.

Tecmo all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back