Final

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
It's an N64 face off

Seed 1 v Seed 2

Link v Bond

Ocarina of time v Goldeneye

This is going to be tough, because it's between two epic games... hmm... i'm leaning to goldeneye...

Mario was robbed! Robbed I tell you! Gurr! Out of these two games, I'd go with Golden Eye. It's not as "advanced" as the newer Bond games, but even with iffy graphics it's still a great game. Multi Player mode is great, but single player play is also awesome! Golden Gun ftw!

My vote is a toss up, I'm currently playing both of them from start to finish for the first time. I like them both, shame I had to miss out on them as a kid.

If I had to choose between them, I'm leaning towards Bond as I was somewhat familiar with it before. That and I've played other Bond games (like Nightfire) that I've enjoyed. The only Zelda game I've played was the original for NES, and that was a hell of a long time ago.

I'm not really sure. I'll be voting Ocarina of Time. I'm just not sure what to base my argument on cause these are both amazing games.

I wonder if this is because they are the best games, or if it because the N64 is the console we all had when most enthusiastic about games. Either way, vote Goldeneye.

I wonder if this is because they are the best games, or if it because the N64 is the console we all had when most enthusiastic about games. Either way, vote Goldeneye.

See, this is what I'm thinking, because I'm a little older than most of you guys so the SNES is the system I had in my formative years, so I'd MUUUUCH rather see Link to the Past in the finals than OoT.

Well they were seeded #1 & #2 done by a list of the top 100 games of all time.

LTTP > OoT

Propaganda

l_957bf1e5d89f41f4bf4590b66d00c5d9.jpg

l_c0a42463764747468925048a12a5c5a2.jpg

I have no idea. I'm not voting in this round.

Thank GOD OoT didn't get kicked out. Fucking farce that it was ever trailing behind GTA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back