Fixtures and results

I think the Red Dead Redemption voters went to sleep after it ran away with the poll early on. I couldn't believe it when I saw it had lost.

It seemed to have happened to a few games in that region including Gears II.

I am like the worst predictor in the history of predictor. I think the guy who say "this fire thing won't catch on" was better than me at predicting. BUT... I do think Pokemon Silver/Gold is going to make it very far or until it hits a Mario shaped road block. Which ever comes first. :p

Hyrule round 2 is finished, Sera to go up later.

Hyrule round 3 fixture is now available.

Fairly certain that Hyrule will be Nintendo only after the next round. I'm expecting the same to happen in the other 3 areas as well.

Two regions will go up tomorrow for round 3 and we'll return back to 5 days with two regions going up Tuesday.

I'll update the winners/fixtures later.

Round three has officially started with Gaia and Hyrule going up! Go post and vote!

Gaia and Hyrule round three is over with.

Four more matches to be confirmed.

Round four results are in.

Quarter final fixtures are now up.

Quarter final results are in. The semi's will go up tomorrow.

Sweet, my net may vanish tomorrow so if it does you can take charge for the semi's but hopefully it won't.

I'm surprised Mario Kart 64 is in the top four, it's a good casual game but, that good? Well, is what most people think, so I guess is fair.
But my guess for the final would be Majora's Mask vs. Pokemon, I personally don't want to see two Zelda games compete for the titles. And another reason is that I think SMG should have won rather than Link to the Past.
But is just my opinion.

Well if you voted in the thread and did a post I may have given you sympathy, but alas I won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back