I have to give the NCAA Tournament Committee credit

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
They did an outstanding job this year. All the #1 seeds are still in. All the #2 seeds are still in. All the #3 seeds are still in. There are two #4 seeds in, one #5 seed, and Arizona is still in at the #12 seed, a team that many people criticized the committee for having in.

Have to give credit where credit is due.

Amen to that. And not only are the #1 seeds, #2 seeds, and #3 seeds all in, they're all being tested by the lower rank teams, making for excellent games.

It's like the Royal Rumble, never did a #30 win, then it happened two years in a row. Could we get all 4 #1 seeds in again for a 2nd year straight.

My Dream Match-up tips off Thursday at 7.57 PM. My favorite team vs My Favorite coach.

STFU, when Dixon goes and sucks at a bigger school Miller WILL finds his way here. He is a Pittsburgh boy, sorta like Dave Wannstedt to Pitt, But Better :)

Meh, my dream matchup of this tournament is B Griff vs The Fresh Prince. That battle would own.

Wanny sucks ass btw Brian. You can hop off ;)

Bryan Kelly, FTW!!!

Big East gets 5 times in the sweet 16 this year, that's impressive.

Will when I'm not lazy and there's something to talk about. Hopefully it doesn't get locked over and over again.

Anyway, I wouldn't give them too much credit, guess you forgot the joke that is handing some teams a home game.

It's like the Royal Rumble, never did a #30 win, then it happened two years in a row. Could we get all 4 #1 seeds in again for a 2nd year straight.

Highly doubt it. I don't see UConn getting past Memphis, and North Carolina really didn't impress me against LSU; I wouldn't be surprised if the Tar Heels get beat by any of their remaining opponents.

Memphis hasn't impressed me yet in this tournament. I wouldn't be shocked if they get there, but recent history says Uconn out west is too their advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back