Punk 365: A Wrestlezone Forums Editorial

I do love a bit of Taft but you can credit me as Uncle Sam and tell people to contact me here if they want me to see their inane ramblings. Everybody else does.

Just my forums name's alright. I would give an e-mail but the only one I have has thousands of messages and is in need of hours of de-cluttering. I'd never find your message amidst the various alerts from datings sites, gaming sites, job sites, other stuff...

Just realised I done goofed and put Over The Limit instead of Money in the Bank. Change that if you don't mind. Good thing I double checked that.

PMed a 488 word article to you Killam, hopefully I didn't miss the deadline.

Good Luck all, this could get interesting...

Wanna put an extension on this? And if I do this, I need to be plugged as the greatest G-Mod this forum has ever known. You know, lie to everyone.

Crap, I should have written about Punk's greatest moment when Mike Killam made an article out of fake Punk Twitter message. That's how you know that you've made it.

Wanna put an extension on this? And if I do this, I need to be plugged as the greatest G-Mod this forum has ever known. You know, lie to everyone.

Only for you. I'm putting it together right now. So if you get it to me in the next hour or so, I should have just enough time to get it in there. And...that is what she said.

Also, I want to apologize to anyone who uses the British-English "favourite" instead of the American-English "favorite". I completely forgot that my MS Word is set to auto-correct it to the AE version, because it's a mistake I make often enough. I hope I didn't spit on your heritage or anything.

I have decided, in order to avoid having 10 pieces in one very, very long editorial, to split this into two parts with five each. KB will be closing out Part 1, which will be going up in about an hour.

Part 2 will include D-Man's should he choose to post it, and will go up tomorrow around the same time. And for anybody that cares, I'll get the Movie Tournament finals posted in a couple of hours as well.

Work just got crazy. If I don't submit this to you by 7pm tonight EST, just go on without me. But thanks for giving me a shot.

Work just got crazy. If I don't submit this to you by 7pm tonight EST, just go on without me. But thanks for giving me a shot.

I'm not going to work on part 2 until tomorrow morning, and it probably won't be up until around 1pm EST anyways. Get it in if you can, if not, oh well. I'll write something in your place.

I'm not going to work on part 2 until tomorrow morning, and it probably won't be up until around 1pm EST anyways. Get it in if you can, if not, oh well. I'll write something in your place.

I'm bored at work so I might try to throw something together. If me and D-Man both turn one in, use his because he asked first, but I can do a back-up one for you.

Thanks, homie. I'll work on something tonight and make sure it's original.

Also, how can I obtain copies of what's already been written, in order to not duplicate topics?

D-Man, as KB said, you can take a look at the articles already posted on WZ. Also, most of the articles were posted in this very thread.

Funkay and Thriller, if you send me something I will take what is best between yours, D-Man's and the four I already have, and post five of them.

D-Man, as KB said, you can take a look at the articles already posted on WZ. Also, most of the articles were posted in this very thread.

Funkay and Thriller, if you send me something I will take what is best between yours, D-Man's and the four I already have, and post five of them.

Sounds good. I just PM'd you mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back