• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Public Apology

Dwayne_Jason

Do I have everybody's attention now
It seems my actions last night garnered a lot of heat so allow me a few words:

I'm sorry I'm such a thief, what I did was extremely uncalled for. I'm swallowing up my pride. Whatever I think of it is irrelevant, now. It seems many people find it very rude and disrespectful. So I apologize for what I did on the date. If people don't know what I'm talking about please consult JGlass or Bolf.

I'm also sorry I put America down and tried to turn it into a political debate. Your country has problems now, and it'd be like making fun of a sick person. I've studied enough politics and economics to know that it'll get better through co-operation. But enough of that, I'm truly sorry for my words last night. It seems that as I was defending myself I got carried away.

I hope that the apology settled this dispute if it hasn't please PM me and I can try and apologize to you, personally.

That said, if the said people don't accept this apology then I'm truly sorry about the way it ended up. I should have NEVER discussed my personal life here and I know that now.

Thanks.

Why are you telling people to consult me on this? I really don't want to talk to people about you.

1101_apology.jpg

yeah.. that's right.. Apologize.

What ever you did, it's not worth making this stupid thread about. So you pissed off a couple of people on a wrestling forum, life goes on. Apparently you stole money...from a date.

Well was the date hot....or was it some fat chick who was going to spend the money on food anyways? Hell...I'm sure you ended up paying for the date anyways, so you probably deserve that money, as long as you don't go spending it on any therapy lessons for doing it.

Sully should make a public apology thread for being born.

Za-ing!

Just kidding Sully, I'm glad you were born. You'll turn into a fine young mensch one day.

This thread makes me want to gauge my eyes out with a spoon.

Apologizing to me isn't going to get you any good karma. Call that girl back, apologize to her, and give her back her money.

Personally, I don't actually give a shit. I don't see you as any less of a person than I already did, considering the insincere apology you wrote up simply to get people off your back about it.

Apologizing to me isn't going to get you any good karma. Call that girl back, apologize to her, and give her back her money.

Personally, I don't actually give a shit. I don't see you as any less of a person than I already did, considering the insincere apology you wrote up simply to get people off your back about it.

Its an apology for being a prick about, I should have let it go but it seems I didn't.

I said my personal feelings about it is irrelevant. My personal feeling is she got what she deserved.

That said, it seems I have a lot of heat for it so I apologize being a dick last night.

PS: JGlass, my personal feelings remain the same, she got what she deserved. I simply want to say sorry and move on but if you insist on still having strong disdain for me, that's fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back