Prozak

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
Prozak_Tales_from_the_Sick.jpg

Ever heard of him? Probably not unless you follow underground rap. He's signed to Tech N9ne's "Strange Music" label. He's a horrorcore rapper, yeah, pretty much. His flow is dark, and pretty creepy. I was listening to his "Tales from the Sick" album. [cover above.] It's a dark ass album, some of the songs are pretty twisted and he's not that bad. There's a blend of rap and rock, there are some hard hitting guitar licks in some of the songs. I'm gonna post a few songs, tell me what you think..

[youtube]Rhdq20XRYX0[/youtube]

[youtube]UHheQCFFa6o[/youtube]

[youtube]V46Pehb-7wM[/youtube]

I know him, and its obvious you would know of Tech n9ne as well. Which means....Your a great chooser of hip hop.

Prozak's album was one of the best of '08. I couldn't take that c.d out of my player of months.

This is one of the most consistent albums in a while that came from hip hop.

I can't wait for his second album.

Prozak is pretty sick on the mic.The vibe is dark and insane on the album, the mixture of guitar into the darker beats really gets you into the music. I enjoyed his Tales From The Sick album and I am also looking forward to his second album, however it looks as if he's left Strange Music and has signed with Psychopathic Records. I'm kind of disappointed in that, I think Prozak would have better success with Strange Music than Psychopathic Records. Tech's got more of a hip hop following, but if Prozak is going for the juggalo crowd, well good for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back