ProWrestlingFan WZT Bingo!

Dan Severn's Moustache

Patent Pending
I'm going to be posting a 3x3 bingo card of things that PWF will most likely do that you will need to keep an eye out for in the WZT.

Just some ground-rules:

1: This must have happened in ONE thread. Don't combine two threads together.

2: Do not count the Mark Henry vs Chris Benoit thread, as that's where the idea has come from.

3: When collecting your prize, quote the three instances.

4: Don't deliberately insult PWF just to win that section. It has to be done by someone else. And by insult, I mean being called a moron, a ******, a cretin, something like that.

Otherwise, standard bingo rules. First come, first serve.

The prize for successfully completing a row or column is 3 days of green rep from me, or 6 rep to be exact.

Here's the card:

3028020.jpg

Have fun!

Wish we could have his name changed. You shouldnt be able to call yourself Pro Wrestling Fan when you seem to be confused about wrestling facts\history.

Oh look, PWF says that a lightweight champion in Japan beats a heavyweight champion in Japan.

Echelon, commence laughing your ass off.

Nightmare, Brone E. Langston and some other posters here think being a wrestling nerd is something to be proud of.
Its not

Nightmare, Brone E. Langston and some other posters here think being a wrestling nerd is something to be proud of.
Its not

If it's not cool to be a wrestling nerd, how fucking uncool is it to try to be a wrestling nerd but you're too stupid to pull it off?

Question unrelated to this (sorta)... why is citing Wikipedia bad in online discussions? o_O

Pretty much what Nate already said.

Its one thing to be a fan Japanese wrestling like Ech or old school wrestling like Brain and Larait or whatever flippy stuff Killjoy watched in Mexico and know a lot of shit off the top of your head. Its something entirely different to rush to Wikipedia to look a guy up and then copy paste shit to back up your argument.

Plus, from an academic standpoint, since anyone can edit Wikipedia and post whatever they want, it isn't a credible source.

Its not

Maybe you should change your user title from "Wrestlezone's Best Wrestling poster" to "The Wikipedia Bandit".

Ever see Chasing Amy? You are just a tracer.

Maybe you should
change your tagline from "Wrestlezone's Best Wrestling poster" to "The Wikipedia Bandit".

Ever see Chasing Amy? You are just a tracer.

I posted Scott Hall and Batista's win/ loss record after I had 2 long pages worth of discussion/debate with other posters.You just wanted to troll and started flaming me without any reason.Fuck off.

I posted Scott Hall and Batista's win/ loss record after I had 2 long pages worth of discussion/debate with other posters.You just wanted to troll and started flaming me without any reason.Fuck off.

Oh that wasnt flaming, junior. That was asking you to stop making things harder for people by making shit arguments or copying Wiki.

You do realize that plenty of others have pointed out the issue with you before I said anything right? Maybe you are just still butthurt about your WSZ thread. You know, the other time you copied someone else's work to pass off as your own.

Tracer.

Oh that wasnt flaming, junior. That was asking you to stop making things harder for people by making shit arguments or copying Wiki.

You do realize that plenty of others have pointed out the issue with you before I said anything right? Maybe you are just still butthurt about your WSZ thread. You know, the other time you copied someone else's work to pass off as your own.

First of all, wrestler's win/loss record are not available on wiki. Secondly, how else is anybody supposed to know the win/loss stats of any wrestler without the help of some wrestling record site? Not everyone is a wrestling nerd like you. Not to mention, many other posters are doing the same thing.

And plenty of others, my ass. Only you and Brone E Langston (Haiku) keep trolling me for some reason. I get more replies from you 2 than any others.

First of all, wrestler's win/loss record are not available on wiki. Secondly, how else is anybody supposed to know the win/loss stats of any wrestler? Not everyone is a wrestling nerd like you. Not to mention, many other poster are doing the same thing.

And plenty of others, my ass. Only you and Brone E Langston (Haiku) keep trolling me for some reason. I get more replies from you 2 than any others.

:shrug:

First of all, wrestler's win/loss record are not available on wiki. Secondly, how else is anybody supposed to know the win/loss stats of any wrestler without the help of some wrestling record site? Not everyone is a wrestling nerd like you. Not to mention, many other poster are doing the same thing.

Profightdb, what the fuck ever. You get the point & deflection isnt changing the fact you are a shit poster who recycles info because you have no credible opinion or knowledge.

Pro Wrestling Fan as a username would suggest you have been paying attention to wrestling at least enough to have some knowledge & understanding. Everything that comes out of your mouth shows otherwise. Example: Ultimo Dragon is better than The Great Muta.

For someone conceited enough to have 'Wrestlezone's Best Wrestling poster' as a user title & a self quote in your sig- you seem to have nothing to back those claims up.

Recycling information to seem smarter than you are does not make you a good poster. It makes you good at copy\paste.

Tracer.

Profightdb, what the fuck ever. You get the point & deflection isnt changing the fact you are a shit poster who recycles info because you have no credible opinion or knowledge.

Pro Wrestling Fan as a username would suggest you have been paying attention to wrestling at least enough to have some knowledge & understanding. Everything that comes out of your mouth shows otherwise. Example: Ultimo Dragon is better than The Great Muta.

For someone conceited enough to have 'Wrestlezone's Best Wrestling poster' as a user title & a self quote in your sig- you seem to have nothing to back those claims up.

Recycling information to seem smarter than you are does not make you a good poster. It makes you good at copy\paste.

Been watching wrestling since the early 90s and I have more than enough knowledge of wrestling.

And so what if I said Ultimo Dragon is better than The Great Muta? Thats my OPINION. I have watched both of them wrestle (Sting's match with Muta is one of my favorites) but I prefer Ultimo Dragon. So the fuck what?

And you accuse others of doing copy/paste from wiki whereas you do the same thing, hypocrite.

Some accolades\titles of Chris Benoit:

ECW World Tag Team Championship
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
Super J Cup (1994)
Top/Best of the Super Juniors (1993, 1995)
Super Grade Junior Heavyweight Tag League (1994)
UWA/NJPW Light Heavyweight Championship (1991)
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
WCW World Heavyweight Championship
WCW World Tag Team Championship (2 times)
WCW World Television Championship (3 times)
World Heavyweight Championship
WWE Tag Team Championship
WWE United States Championship (3 times)
WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (4 times)
WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (3 times)
Royal Rumble (2004)

...and Mark Henry:

ECW Championship
World Heavyweight Championship
WWF European Championship

And you accuse others of doing copy/paste from wiki whereas you do the same thing, hypocrite.

Nah. I typed it, but did verify a few things like dates\amounts. Benoit's Wiki stuff looks quite different & even lists the lightweight title he won as WWF. If I wanted to copy\paste I would have used the entire section.

You could always just try to be better & learn to close your mouth when you are wrong. Maybe then you wouldnt get so much shit from everyone. Instead- you act like a bitch & pretty much ask for it.

Tracer.

You are all a bunch of **** and ******s. ********** the whole lot of you.

I <3 you too Yaz, even if you are a My Little Ponyfucker.

Nah. I typed it, but did verify a few things like dates\amounts. Benoit's Wiki stuff looks quite different & even lists the lightweight title he won as WWF. If I wanted to copy\paste I would have used the entire section.

You could always just try to be better & learn to close your mouth when you are wrong. Maybe then you wouldnt get so much shit from everyone. Instead- you act like a bitch & pretty much ask for it.

Lies. Its ditto copy/pasted from wikipedia in the same sequence. Anyway, fuck it. You could always try not to argue for arguements' sake and not accuse anyone for doing something that you do yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back