RWZ Wrestling League Returns For Season 2 - £50/$75 Prize! (SIGNUP IN THREAD)

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
So, I've just finished up running my first season of "RWZ Wrestling Fantasy League" over on Reddit. It went very well, with 27 people taking part. The winner has had his £75 WWEShop prize shipped to him, so that is one happy winner.

As it's all gone so well, I've started signups for Season 2 early, in the hope that I can get AS MANY people as possible in before Hell In A Cell. We've got little over 4 weeks until the PPV & the kickoff of the next season.

It isn't difficult in the slightest. You pick a team of 7 Wrestlers & 1 Tag Team (1 Main Event, 2 Mid-Card, 2 Low-Card, 1 Tag Team, 1 Diva, 1 NXT.) Then you let them pick up the points in the hope that you get to the top & win.

If anyone is interested, I am opening up signups to this Forum. Everything will be posted on Reddit, but if you wanna signup, you can do it in this thread! All you need to do is; BOLIEVE!

- Pick a Team Name

- Pick your Team.

- Post it in here. I'll transfer it over to Reddit for you & get it on my Excel Sheet where I track my points.

Your superstars must go by the tiers we have in place, so if you just look through these two links;

Link 1 - How to signup!

&

Link 2 - RULES

Follow the instructions & if you do want to signup, either get it on Reddit, or post below.

Thanks guys.

Points gained by pinfall, submission, count out, KO, DQ, winning a title, hitting a finisher.

You can lose points by losing a match, losing your belt, getting yourself DQ'd etc.

Have you got a link with the full points table so I know whats what?

Also do you get points for a finisher reversal?

I think it's a very good idea and power to you got taking your time out to do this.

Have you got a link with the full points table so I know whats what?

Also do you get points for a finisher reversal?

I think it's a very good idea and power to you got taking your time out to do this.

I don't currently, as I'm amending the Season 1 points system to make it better for Season 2.

I've not put finisher reversal points in, but it could be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back