• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prison Troll Bingo

I have explained the correct use of the comma for those, including you, who require the help of remedial English. Now, I made a typo. I am using an IPad and as I was typing, I hit the "shift" key when going for the "a" and then hit the "v" right after and therefore got a capital "v". It is called a typo. I know it hurts you to no end that your hero, me, could make any kind of mistake, but you'll have to try and get over this without harming yourself. If you can't, then go get yourself put into the funny farm where you likely belong anyway.

You've made a lot of typos since your Prison sentence.

Unless, of course, you are confusing "comma" and "coma". You have talked about how you like to fuck dead people, so maybe you want to rape people who are in a deep or induced sleep caused by some kind of head trauma. Clearly you don't know how to use a comma, so this may actually explain a lot.

What's wrong, LBK? Couldn't think of something clever the first time you quoted me?

And you're confusing me with nightmare. But then again you probably still think I'm 3 or 4 guys on here. You dimwit you.

You're still not using the standard comma correctly. I've already explained how.

You've made a lot of typos since your Prison sentence.

What's wrong, LBK? Couldn't think of something clever the first time you quoted me?

And you're confusing me with nightmare. But then again you probably still think I'm 3 or 4 guys on here. You dimwit you.

You're still not using the standard comma correctly. I've already explained how.

Oh " the standard comma"????? A comma has many uses. There isn't a "standard" use for a comma, moron. You have explained nothing that is true where punctuation is concerned, I have, on the other hand, explained the use of commas for direct address and in parenthetical expressions. Those two situations are where you, under any one of your at least three documented accounts, have been falsely critical of my use of this versatile punctuation mark. There certainly other uses for the comma.

You outed yourself as "notsobrightmare" a couple of weeks ago and before that "Rayne in the ass" and "notsobrightmare" were outed as the same person with two accounts. You're so fucking stupid you can't even keep track of your own multiple accounts and ended up outing yourself twice.

I have made that one typo that has been pointed out. If I have made others, that is fine. The difference is that mine are, in fact, typos, and you are simply an incompetent language user.

You shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard. Enjoy your stay on a third tier site, tinfoil-wearing homophobic dumbshit.

Oh " the standard comma"????? A comma has many uses. There isn't a "standard" use for a comma, moron. You have explained nothing that is true where punctuation is concerned, I have, on the other hand, explained the use of commas for direct address and in parenthetical expressions. Those two situations are where you, under any one of your at least three documented accounts, have been falsely critical of my use of this versatile punctuation mark. There certainly other uses for the comma.

You outed yourself as "notsobrightmare" a couple of weeks ago and before that "Rayne in the ass" and "notsobrightmare" were outed as the same person with two accounts. You're so fucking stupid you can't even keep track of your own multiple accounts and ended up outing yourself twice.

I have made that one typo that has been pointed out. If I have made others, that is fine. The difference is that mine are, in fact, typos, and you are simply an incompetent language user.

A comma's sole purpose is to be used as a pause in the sentence, but it cannot be applied in the wrong situation, which you have demonstrated before. I'll admit, I was surprised at how well you constructed that paragraph until the bold. Silly little LBK!

And can you back up this statement of Rayne, Spider and Nightmare all being part of an alternate account ring, because I really think you aren't thinking at all when you post.

Not that you can think as you clearly have a severe form of brain damage, but it's worth a try at least.

A comma's sole purpose is to be used as a pause in the sentence, but it cannot be applied in the wrong situation, which you have demonstrated before. I'll admit, I was surprised at how well you constructed that paragraph until the bold. Silly little LBK!

And can you back up this statement of Rayne, Spider and Nightmare all being part of an alternate account ring, because I really think you aren't thinking at all when you post.

Not that you can think as you clearly have a severe form of brain damage, but it's worth a try at least.

Wow, you are an idiot. Seriously, truly, medically speaking, an actual idiot. A comma can create a pause in a sentence, but that is often a by-product of its purpose in the sentence. Among the uses of a comma:

- separating items in a list...this includes the Oxford comma which comes before the coordinating conjunction in the list.
- separating adjectives used to give more information about a noun or pronoun
- to offset a direct address in the sentence
- to separate a parenthetical expression in a sentence
- in the greeting and salutation of a letter
- in the use of quotations or dialogue in a written text

Now, as the result of these and other comma usages, there may be a pause in the sentence, but the purpose of the comma is not to create a pause, it is, among others, for the reasons stated above.

It is the person using those three accounts that outed himself.

You shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard. Enjoy your stay on a third tier site, tinfoil-wearing homophobic dumbshit.

First of all, the site is third rate. If you're going to attribute words to people who are far more intelligent than you, which to be honest, it isn't very hard for you to find those people, then at least get it right.

Second, how would you be able to state that I "wear tin foil"? Kind of creepy that you imply that you watch me.

Finally, you make this accusation of being "homophobic", yet you can't back that up. Is it because you are actually the one that interprets my comments in a way that demonstrates that YOU are, in fact, homophobic, and you are trying to deflect? That would be the most logical reason for your false accusation. Then again, you've never let logic or truth get in the way of the bullshit you spew out of your keyboard onto this site, have you?

Wow, you are an idiot. Seriously, truly, medically speaking, an actual idiot. A comma can create a pause in a sentence, but that is often a by-product of its purpose in the sentence. Among the uses of a comma:

- separating items in a list...this includes the Oxford comma which comes before the coordinating conjunction in the list. In other words, a pause.
- separating adjectives used to give more information about a noun or pronoun In other words, a pause.
- to offset a direct address in the sentence In other words, a pause.
- to separate a parenthetical expression in a sentence In other words, a pause.
- in the greeting and salutation of a letter To indicate a pause.
- in the use of quotations or dialogue in a written text :icon_neutral: You've surpassed yourself here.

Now, as the result of these and other comma usages, there may be a pause in the sentence, but the purpose of the comma is not to create a pause, it is, among others, for the reasons stated above.

It is the person using those three accounts that outed himself.

Basically, the comma is used to create a pause. This is the rule of the comma. You're just posting instances of where a comma may be used, not what it stands for, with the exception of one point which is too cretinous for words.

Care to quote that then or has the workload got too much for you?

He outed us as all being the same account by demonstrating that we were all discussing the same topic in the same thread. The proof is on the board somewhere, but you have to go find it yourself.

There's also another ring of accounts run by Slyfox, which he proved by the list of IP addresses that an admin sent him to his e-mail which took 42 seconds to access. Despite having concrete proof of this, he has chosen to torment us all by making us wonder who the traitor in our midst is. It's a savage, vicious game he's been playing for the past few months, and he plans to play it to the tooth.

He outed us as all being the same account by demonstrating that we were all discussing the same topic in the same thread. The proof is on the board somewhere, but you have to go find it yourself.

There's also another ring of accounts run by Slyfox, which he proved by the list of IP addresses that an admin sent him to his e-mail which took 42 seconds to access. Despite having concrete proof of this, he has chosen to torment us all by making us wonder who the traitor in our midst is. It's a savage, vicious game he's been playing for the past few months, and he plans to play it to the tooth.

No, idiot, you outed yourself. I just pointed out the facts.

First of all, the site is third rate. If you're going to attribute words to people who are far more intelligent than you, which to be honest, it isn't very hard for you to find those people, then at least get it right.

http://thesaurus.com/browse/tier

Follow this link and learn that tier and rate are synonymous.

Second, how would you be able to state that I "wear tin foil"? Kind of creepy that you imply that you watch me.

Seems you outted yourself on wearing tinfoil. Good job.

Finally, you make this accusation of being "homophobic", yet you can't back that up.

I did by showing you where you called Batista a homosexual. Anybody with any brains could tell you didn't mean it positively, thus you're homophobic.

Is it because you are actually the one that interprets my comments in a way that demonstrates that YOU are, in fact, homophobic, and you are trying to deflect?

Generic Fox News comeback #657

That would be the most logical reason for your false accusation.

You don't seem to know what the adjective logical means either.

Then again, you've never let logic or truth get in the way of the bullshit you spew out of your keyboard onto this site, have you?

Tell me more on how soup can melt straws and money is made of paper. And while you're at it, show me how Rayne, nightmare, and I are the same person.

You are so far in denial I'm surprised you haven't started calling everyone terrorists and communists yet. Let the hate flow into you, lil bitch Kid.

Give us more news on how Paglino turns you on.

Who had "Gets meaning of words confused" on their Bingo card? Might as well try to get back on topic before LBK's taint Tim Rule's this thread.

Basically, the comma is used to create a pause. This is the rule of the comma. You're just posting instances of where a comma may be used, not what it stands for, with the exception of one point which is too cretinous for words.

Care to quote that then or has the workload got too much for you?

You see, you have done nothing but prove what I said. You claimed that the "sole purpose" of a comma was to create a pause. The pause is the by- product of the actual grammatical purpose of a comma. The pause is not the purpose, as you said. Now, you've changed your story to "basically a comma is used to create a pause" from its "sole purpose" is to create a pause. A comma doesn't "stand for" anything. It has various grammatical uses, some of which I showed you. The result in some of those situations is a pause. Again, since you're really fucking slow: the pause is not the "purpose" nor is it what the comma is "used for". Wow, this is the grammatical equivalent to you bringing your safety scissors to knife fight. Come prepared with reality rather than what your special ed teacher tells you to simplify things.

Wow, this is the grammatical equivalent to you bringing your safety scissors to knife fight.

If you're going to correct someone's grammar, at least have the intelligence to include an "a" between the words "to" and "knife".

Unless of course you're a caveman, which explains a lot.

http://thesaurus.com/browse/tier

Follow this link and learn that tier and rate are synonymous.

Seems you outted yourself on wearing tinfoil. Good job.

I did by showing you where you called Batista a homosexual. Anybody with any brains could tell you didn't mean it positively, thus you're homophobic.

Generic Fox News comeback #657

You don't seem to know what the adjective logical means either.

Tell me more on how soup can melt straws and money is made of paper. And while you're at it, show me how Rayne, nightmare, and I are the same person.

You are so far in denial I'm surprised you haven't started calling everyone terrorists and communists yet. Let the hate flow into you, lil bitch Kid.

Give us more news on how Paglino turns you on.

I said "third rate" you claimed I said " third tier". Whether they are synonyms or not, get the words right if you plan on attributing them to me, otherwise, you are just misquoting.

Sure, I have worn tin foil, as part of a Halloween costume. What's your point? It doesn't make it any less creepy that you claim to be watching me, kid.

Yes, I said that Batista looked homosexual. I did not say it was a bad thing and I did not use a derogatory term. If you see that as homophobic, it's a reflection of what you want to see, and that really makes you the one that is homophobic. Why don't you show me where I said it was a bad thing if that's what you want to claim? Clearly, I do know what logical means, since it is simple to extrapolate that you are deflecting your own homophobic beliefs onto others rather than accepting that you see things as negatives even if they aren't presented that way. You made the choice to see the statement that way, kid.

One more time, since you're a moron:

- If you put a plastic straw in boiling soup on the stove, it will melt. What do you think would happen to it?

- You claimed that "paper was made of money".

- You outed yourself as having the three accounts, kid. I simply pointed out the information.

If you're going to correct someone's grammar, at least have the intelligence to include an "a" between the words "to" and "knife".

Unless of course you're a caveman, which explains a lot.

Oh no, your hero made a typo and missed a letter. Don't go harming yourself on account of this, ok? You have plenty of other reasons to harm yourself.

I said "third rate" you claimed I said " third tier". Whether they are synonyms or not, get the words right if you plan on attributing them to me, otherwise, you are just misquoting.

Learn what "paraphrasing" means, dipshit.

Sure, I have worn tin foil, as part of a Halloween costume. What's your point? It doesn't make it any less creepy that you claim to be watching me, kid.

So you get bitchy when I paraphrase, but say I watch you when I didn't imply I did.

Brilliant.

Yes, I said that Batista looked homosexual. I did not say it was a bad thing and I did not use a derogatory term.

If you don't see how that is derogatory, there's no hope for you here in Prison.

If you see that as homophobic, it's a reflection of what you want to see, and that really makes you the one that is homophobic.

That doesn't make any fucking sense, but since this is coming from you, I'm not all that bewildered.

Why don't you show me where I said it was a bad thing if that's what you want to claim?

I did. You'll keep saying it wasn't implied as such and you'll still be wrong and in denial. Arguing that doesn't make sense at this point.

Clearly, I do know what logical means, since it is simple to extrapolate that you are deflecting your own homophobic beliefs onto others rather than accepting that you see things as negatives even if they aren't presented that way. You made the choice to see the statement that way, kid.

Dr. Phil, you're not making any sense, and are implying a lot of extreme implications based solely on me calling you a homophobe for calling someone gay who wasn't.

If you don't realize by now how that's not a positive, I suggest a tutor.

One more time, since you're a moron:

Bring scissors to knife fight, lil bitch.

- If you put a plastic straw in boiling soup on the stove, it will melt. What do you think would happen to it?

Nobody said anything about a stove. You're really bad at this.

- You claimed that "paper was made of money".

I did not. Prove to me where I said that. Go fetch.

- You outed yourself as having the three accounts, kid. I simply pointed out the information.

Can you give any REAL proof, besides the 3 of us being in the same thread making you look stupid?

Seriously, stop insinuating if you can't say something new. Go start another Paglino bitch thread or something.

Oh no, your hero made a typo and missed a letter. Don't go harming yourself on account of this, ok? You have plenty of other reasons to harm yourself.

Again, you type improperly a lot.

At least this time you wrote "Oh no" and not "Oh, no,".

You're learning. I am proud of you.

You see, you have done nothing but prove what I said. You claimed that the "sole purpose" of a comma was to create a pause. The pause is the by- product of the actual grammatical purpose of a comma. The pause is not the purpose, as you said. Now, you've changed your story to "basically a comma is used to create a pause" from its "sole purpose" is to create a pause. A comma doesn't "stand for" anything. It has various grammatical uses, some of which I showed you. The result in some of those situations is a pause. Again, since you're really fucking slow: the pause is not the "purpose" nor is it what the comma is "used for". Wow, this is the grammatical equivalent to you bringing your safety scissors to knife fight. Come prepared with reality rather than what your special ed teacher tells you to simplify things.

:icon_neutral:

You're so profound in the way you read far too deeply into things that you completely miss the point of what I said.

Again, you type improperly a lot.

At least this time you wrote "Oh no" and not "Oh, no,".

You're learning. I am proud of you.

Oh no, I make typos. I am just human, and not the supernatural hero you'd like to think I am, lil bitch. But, again, don't go harming yourself because I make a few typos, here and there. There are plenty of other valid reasons for you to harm yourself.

:icon_neutral:

You're so profound in the way you read far too deeply into things that you completely miss the point of what I said.

No, actually, you have completely missed the point that you are wrong. It's not about being profound. You claimed that the "sole purpose" of commas was the pause, and yet, the pause is not at all the "purpose" of a comma, it is occasionally the result when used correctly. You see, the purpose would be the reason we have them, which are grammatical reasons. The by-product is the coincidental result. The pause is a by-product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back