Prison Psychological Therapy with Fallout

I can successfully predict proceedings.

"lil bitch"

"lil bitch"

"******"

"mom-joke"

"no, YOU are repetitive"

"lil bitch" x 5000

That can stick in his thread that he made. My aim here is to delve into his psyche and mind in order to attempt to justify his decisions from his point of view.

An intervention.

I like it.

But then again, there are 2 other Prison Threads calling him out and neither have been graced by his presence. Good luck.

You guys have the wrong approach. Fundamental to LBK's psychosis is that he is not the issue; rather, the *world* is the issue. (Technically only the people who disagree with him, but the two sets are identical.)

So you aren't going to draw him out by talking about HIM. You have to approach it from an angle. Get him talking about YOU, and his issues and insecurities will show in his material.

Case in point; have we ever had a prison poster as obsessed with FAS, home care, and ******ation as LBK is? Normally, it's the standard "issue with authority" shit (and he's got that too), but his pattern is unique and reflective of his developmental environment.

Clearly there is some sexual tension between him & his respite worker. If they just shagged I am sure he would not be so sour all the time.

I don't think so. He doesn't get the sex jokes.

Mind you, repeating a dirty joke doesn't require understanding it. It's more like a twelve-year-old using sex insults; he understands that he's saying words which could be considered mean, but lacks the contextual knowledge to make those mean words *insulting*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back