Post mania draft

CrazyBobBacklund

Dark Match Winner
Which 5 individuals/teams would you move to a different brand after mania and which brand would they go to?

-I’d personally move bliss, breeze, roode and balor from raw to smackdown and transfer crews to 205 live.

-I’d move Lynch, Nakamura, joe, Harper and sanity to raw.

-I’d move dream, black and ricochet to smackdown and move bayzler and dune to raw.

-I’d move Murphy to smackdown and leave the rest of 205 as is.

Finally I’d release Tamina, Brooke, O’Neil, Rawley, Rhyno, The Ascention, the Colons, Sin Cara and Tye Dillinger. (I don’t personally count people who are on minimal contracts or angle, Kane, big show, cena etc).

Apollo Crews weighs 240-250.

To Raw: Styles, Uso's, Charlotte, Baysler and Dream

To Smackdown: Balor, Crews, Revival, Sasha and Black

To 205: Gargano, Ciampa, Ricochet, Undisputed Era. 205 needs star power and I don't see Vince seeing any of the as more than lower midcarders, unless they make NXT an official third brand.

To raw: aj styles, uso's, becky lynch, naomi, nakamura

To smackdown: natalya, ronda rousey, seth rollins, sasha banks, bayley.

You need to freshing up the women's division on smackdown especially with the lack of talent on smackdown so moving natalya,sasha and bayley. As for ronda, i feel with the move to smackdown, fox will want to have ronda as she a mega star that wil attract viewers. As far as seth rollins is concern, he's done everything he can on raw,

On raw, they need new wrestlers on top, that why i would send aj styles and nakamura on raw, 2 guys that have done pretty much anything they could on smackdown. The uso's need new opponent so a move to raw will freshen the act. Becky is pretty much raw bound anyway but just like aj, she's done everything she could on smackdown, time for a change. As far as naomi is concern, she comes with the uso's as wwe wouldn't seperate them since naomi and jimmy are married.

personally i wouldnt do a shake up in the treditional way i would use it to change the face of wwe programming. you have nxt as its training centre you have 205 for your cruisewights so use a similar platform for your main shows.
Raw would have all the females so there is a proper roster instead of only having one or two goodd feuds possible as there are some real dead wood and i would move all tag teams to smackdown as lets face it on raw tag teams are treated like a afterthoughtand who really wants to see the bar, uso's and new day pass the title around for another year.
once thats done i would move balor, roode, bray and braun to smackdown.
AJ big E and miz and joe
the following would be future endevoured
dillinger, sin cara, the colons, benjamin, aiden english, tamina, mickie james, dana, fox, accention, ryder, breeze, titus, ryhno, mojo, slater, goldust, axel, hawkins, brock, angle, dallas

now that might seem like a lot but when you look at the roster and how many get no time on tv why pay people to do nothing or prevent them going else where.
the likes of brock and angle are simply there time is done get rid of them there taking up tv time from people who can go and want to go.

i would use the shake up as not just a gimmick but as actual chance to fix the product.

The truth is ive cut back how many i would relase to try reduce the amount of abuse i get lol

NXT id leave the hell alone and bring no one up until the main roster gets fixed do you really want your favs from nxt coming up just to become the next roode, sanity or Bray NO THANKS so nxt gets left alone as its the best thing about the wwe at the moment anyway

Let the abuse begin

Apollo Crews weighs 240-250.

To Raw: Styles, Uso's, Charlotte, Baysler and Dream

To Smackdown: Balor, Crews, Revival, Sasha and Black

To 205: Gargano, Ciampa, Ricochet, Undisputed Era. 205 needs star power and I don't see Vince seeing any of the as more than lower midcarders, unless they make NXT an official third brand.
I think so many people don’t watch 205 that they wouldn’t dare move that many top talent there....still I like the concept. I didn’t realise crews was that heavy for such a short man

To raw: aj styles, uso's, becky lynch, naomi, nakamura

To smackdown: natalya, ronda rousey, seth rollins, sasha banks, bayley.

You need to freshing up the women's division on smackdown especially with the lack of talent on smackdown so moving natalya,sasha and bayley. As for ronda, i feel with the move to smackdown, fox will want to have ronda as she a mega star that wil attract viewers. As far as seth rollins is concern, he's done everything he can on raw,

On raw, they need new wrestlers on top, that why i would send aj styles and nakamura on raw, 2 guys that have done pretty much anything they could on smackdown. The uso's need new opponent so a move to raw will freshen the act. Becky is pretty much raw bound anyway but just like aj, she's done everything she could on smackdown, time for a change. As far as naomi is concern, she comes with the uso's as wwe wouldn't seperate them since naomi and jimmy are married.
Smackdown does truly need a women’s roster shake up, I can’t think of a viable option for asuka at mania now. Shame Rousey will be baby bound but baysler could fill that void. Her vs asuka could be classic.

personally i wouldnt do a shake up in the treditional way i would use it to change the face of wwe programming. you have nxt as its training centre you have 205 for your cruisewights so use a similar platform for your main shows.
Raw would have all the females so there is a proper roster instead of only having one or two goodd feuds possible as there are some real dead wood and i would move all tag teams to smackdown as lets face it on raw tag teams are treated like a afterthoughtand who really wants to see the bar, uso's and new day pass the title around for another year.
once thats done i would move balor, roode, bray and braun to smackdown.
AJ big E and miz and joe
the following would be future endevoured
dillinger, sin cara, the colons, benjamin, aiden english, tamina, mickie james, dana, fox, accention, ryder, breeze, titus, ryhno, mojo, slater, goldust, axel, hawkins, brock, angle, dallas

now that might seem like a lot but when you look at the roster and how many get no time on tv why pay people to do nothing or prevent them going else where.
the likes of brock and angle are simply there time is done get rid of them there taking up tv time from people who can go and want to go.

i would use the shake up as not just a gimmick but as actual chance to fix the product.

The truth is ive cut back how many i would relase to try reduce the amount of abuse i get lol

NXT id leave the hell alone and bring no one up until the main roster gets fixed do you really want your favs from nxt coming up just to become the next roode, sanity or Bray NO THANKS so nxt gets left alone as its the best thing about the wwe at the moment anyway

Let the abuse begin

I think if this happened you’d see a massively one sided viewing figures. I also think that wwe would be scared to release some of them individuals as, although they are deadwood in wwe’s eyes, they know they could potentially do well at a rival company ie:ROH, NJPW or possibly AEW. I would love to see breeze in roh as I reckon he’d fill a void from the AEW departures. Ryder has an almost guaranteed AEW spot due to his friendship with Cody as well as goldust being made a guaranteed AEW scout/booker.
Benjamin and James, though veterans still have a year or two to help take falls to make a name for someone else but agree the rest could easily be future endeavoured.

From NXT: Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish (Raw), Roderick Strong (205), Johnny Gargano (Smackdown), Shayna (Raw and destroy Ronda if shes still there, to write her off of TV), Ricochet (Raw), Aleister Black (Raw)

I know most people say Velveteen Dream should go up but I would keep him in NXT for another year.

From Smackdown to Raw: AJ Styles, The New Day, Shinsuke Nakamura, The Miz, Byron Saxton

From Raw to Smackdown: Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Renee Young, Ember Moon, Bayley, Sami Zayn

Release: Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley, Dolph Ziggler, Dana Brooke, Sin Cara, Tye Dillinger, The Colons, The Ascension

Last edited:
To Raw: AJ Styles, Nakamura, Jeff Hardy, The Usos, Naomi.

Smackdown: Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Nia Jax, The Boss 'N' Hug Connection, The 'B' Team.

Rollins & AJ Styles moving opens up a lot of potential feuds and shakes the top of the card on both brands.

Nia Jax, Bayley & Sasha Banks going to Smackdown will make up for the inevitable loss of Becky Lynch or Charlotte Flair 'should either' win at WrestleMania.

The Usos go to Raw to give the face side a big name team, while Jeff Hardy moving could lead to one last Hardy Boys run somewhere down the line.

I would move 2 men, 2 women, and 1 tag team

To Raw
1) Becky Lynch (after she wins the Raw Title at Mania this is obvious)
2) Charlotte (the feud with Lynch is to hot to cool off now)
3) The Uso's (they need fresh opponents)
4) AJ Styles (if he resigns anyway)
5) Randy Orton (he's gotten a bit stale on Smackdown)

If you put the Universal strap on Rollins at Mania you would have a nice set of stars at the top of the card (Rollins, McIntyre, Stroman, Styles, Orton, Lashley, Owens, etc...) And Uso's can bring some credibility back to the tag division.

To Smackdown
1) Alexa Bliss (Smackdown Women need some star power to offset losses)
2) Sasha Banks (same as reasoning for Bliss)
3) Finn Balor (he could have an epic feud with D. Bryan and reform The Club w/Gallows & Anderson
4) Authors of Pain (they need a fresh start)
5) Bray Wyatt

Balor can finally get the main event push he wasn't getting on Raw, Wyatt can return to prominence, and Banks, Bliss, & Asuka give plenty of star power to the women's division losing Charlotte & Becky.

I would also send 2 NXT stars to Each Brand as well

To Raw - Adam Cole & Velveteen Dream
To Smackdown - Alester Black & Shayna Bazler

Which 5 individuals/teams would you move to a different brand after mania and which brand would they go to?

-I’d personally move bliss, breeze, roode and balor from raw to smackdown and transfer crews to 205 live.

-I’d move Lynch, Nakamura, joe, Harper and sanity to raw.

-I’d move dream, black and ricochet to smackdown and move bayzler and dune to raw.

-I’d move Murphy to smackdown and leave the rest of 205 as is.

Finally I’d release Tamina, Brooke, O’Neil, Rawley, Rhyno, The Ascention, the Colons, Sin Cara and Tye Dillinger. (I don’t personally count people who are on minimal contracts or angle, Kane, big show, cena etc).
I would definately move Alexa to Smackdown, in fact I would do it now as they are currently doing nothing with her which is strange as she is one of the most over superstars they have.
Is she still injured because they haven't really used her in matches since the Royal Rumble.
I would move Buddy to Smackdown as well, he puts on great matches and needs to take the next step up the ladder.
I would also move Bray back to Smackdown and revive his career by having him do what he hasn't managed to do which is recruit New members to a new faction.

I think so many people don’t watch 205 that they wouldn’t dare move that many top talent there....still I like the concept. I didn’t realise crews was that heavy for such a short man

Now here's what I think WWE should do. Take Main Event and make it a contenders show. 205 should include all talents under 205, so women should be included. Its on shows like this where women on the lower end of the card can get more tv time and get fans invested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back