The Superstar Shake Up

CrazyBobBacklund

Dark Match Winner
I recently put a post up just before fast lane about the possible superstar shake up after ‘Mania, however that was before a million story lines have changed and NXT called up half a dozen talent (while burying EC3 at the same time).

I thought I’d put up this new post as my opinions have since changed...

I personally believe that with so many call ups lately WWE should leave NXT alone in the shake up. Undisputed Era could tear up NXT for the next year and cement themselves as a dominant group to come up next year and Bayzler is the only true heel in the women’s roster even if Belair may be in for a shout later in the road.

That then just leaves Raw, Smackdown and 205 live....

As far as 205 goes the only people I’d move from there are Buddy Murphy to smackdown as given a push he could help elevate the US title with the likes of Andrade, Rey, Both Hardy’s, Joe etc.
I would also keep all of Lucha house party and Sin Cara exclusively on 205. They have zero significant contribution to either main show.

I would future endeavour:
-Ascencion
-Alicia Fox
-B team
-Slater and Rhyno
-Dana Brooke
-Tamina
-Colons
-R Truth

All these are past their prime or will never shine but would also not be a potential ratings threat in another promotion. I know McMahon is fond of Truth so maybe move him to a non wrestling role, even if that means as carmellas full time manager or a voice for someone else (Crews? No way Jose? or even going very leftfield a heel manager for Rawley?).

If I were to move 10 from two of each main brain I would move:

From RAW to Smackdown:

•Bliss-Having Murphy and her reunite would work well plus she can work better against the likes of naiomi, Carmella and Charlotte. You could even pair her with the iconics.

•Apollo Crews-He could do well in the previously mentioned rebuilding of the US title, he just needs a manager with a voice to get him over.

•Bobby Roode-Another US title competitor which would also give Gable the chance of a intercontinental route on Raw.

•Ziggler-He can add to the world title picture as I could see him and Kofi having some decent matches and distances him from drew more so he can do his own thing without their mini feud continuing after Dolphs hiatus.

•Breeze and Fandango-They are lost on RAW, I can’t guarantee the writing team would ruin it on SD for them too though which is such a shame as anyone who watched their NXT career would know how talented they are.

•Nia Jax-There’s simply nothing else left for her to do on Raw. Maybe pair her with Bliss again on SD to make a female version of power and glory to compete for tag titles.

•Roman Reigns-As with Jax he’s faced everyone noteworthy on Raw and it’s getting stale. Plus IF Ambrose is gone (And that’s a big IF) it separates Seth and Roman from being linked to the sheiks and always tagging in main events.

•Sarah Logan-Hands down the most undervalued female talent. She has serious skill and a unique offence. She should be separated from the ever losing riott squad and pushed. Then you can have riot turn on Morgan to make Morgan a Carmella likened face on Raw.

•Elias-He needs matches where he isn’t just buried and I think SD is the place for that. Not that I rate his vanilla in ring work.

From Smackdown to Raw:

•AJ Styles-I reckon him and Rollins could tear it up plus I don’t think there’s many more exciting feuds on SD for him.

•Sanity-They need a big reset and so do AOP, put them in a feud to remind people how good they are.

•Harper-Just so he can do something away from Rowan....actually not another pair up with anyone so he can shine.

•Nakamura-Another reset needed then put in the main event picture.....and if he’s never booked again to do a low blow it’ll be too soon.

•Cesaro-Finally give him some universal title matches, even if it’s not for a win. Him verses Rollins, Styles, Nakamura or Balor would be great.

•Rusev and Lana-Only because they come as a pair. Lifelong career burying of Rusev since his feeding to cena is in need of a change, hopefully a change of brand and offers of AEW contracts may let WWE finally deliver him something good.

•Sonya Deville-Use her MMA skills and have her pair with Rhonda on the odd occasion or be a contender for Becki possibly making her a short term champ and fly the flag for the LGBTQ audience.

What do you peeps think?

The "shake-up" is one of the worst things WWE does. They need to go back to a proper Draft format. The way they do it now, half the roster switches shows with no rhyme or reason. There's no impact or feeling that anyone matters.

Imagining a better world where the Draft still existed instead of this crap, I'd limit it to 6 "random" selections for each show, plus a supplemental portion where they get 6 additional picks, from NXT/205 Live/free agency (with free agency being basically that group of NXT people who were called up and have been floating around doing whatever). Also I'm listing who gets eliminated in spring cleaning.

Spring Cleaning:
  1. Apollo Crews: Complete failure. Came in with so much hype from indie fans, was given immediate championship matches for no reason, and failed to make any sort of impact.
  2. Bo Dallas: He's never had a lick of talent. He got a pity title run so he feels important, now it's time to go.
  3. Bray Wyatt: He's been given infinite chances to get over and has worked with every top star in the business, and NOBODY can make a star out of him. He was even given a run with THE top title in all of wrestling, because WWE seemingly has infinite faith in him. Bray Wyatt has failed, and it's time to move on.
  4. The Ascension: Wastes of space. Not one ounce of wrestling ability or charisma between them.
  5. No Way Jose: I genuinely thought he was already gone until I saw him on the WrestleMania Kickoff. Why is he employed?
  6. Alicia Fox: She's had a much longer run in the company that she should have had based on her skill level.
  7. Nia Jax: She's a legitimate danger to everyone she works with, and will never be worth the time and effort they've put into making her a star.
  8. Aiden English: Without Rusev, he's useless.
  9. Sanity (all three, plus Nikki): Get rid of the whole group. Eric Young has never had one iota of talent and nobody will miss the other two or weird Nikki.
  10. Primo & Epico: Primo was sort of useful when Carlito was around. Since then, nope.
  11. The Club: Gallows and Anderson aren't happy in WWE, and they provide nothing to the company. It's mutually beneficial to let them go.
  12. Shinsuke Nakamure: Let him go back to Japan where he's worshipped as a god or emperor or whatever. He doesn't have the talent for the big leagues.
  13. Naomi: Her time has passed. She was put over every woman on SmackDown and given two title reigns, including a win at WrestleMania. There are so many more talented women to push.

RAW receives:
  1. The Usos: Jimmy & Jey have completely dominated SmackDown. They've beaten everyone there is to beat, multiple times, and proven they're THE top tag team in wrestling. There are numerous teams on RAW that have yet to lock horns with them. I'd have them drop the titles tonight, or get moved to RAW with them, then drop them to a blue brand team at Money in the Bank.
  2. Cesaro: The Bar have been a better tag team than anyone would have expected, but it's time for these two to go their separate ways. They can always reunite in two or three years if need be. Cesaro would be better served by going to a new home, and making his way up the midcard ranks as a singles competitor again.
  3. Samoa Joe: There's not too much to this pick, I just feel like the midcard titles are going to swap brands again.
  4. Carmella: She's been champion on SmackDown and feuded with everyone on the show. She needs a fresh start and would be a solid contender for the RAW Women's Championship.
  5. Daniel Bryan (w/Rowan): Bryan has always been closely associated with SmackDown, and primarily as a face. Now that he's a heel, he needs a change of scenery and a fresh stockpile of opponents, which he can find on Monday nights.
  6. AJ Styles: Like Bryan, Styles has already faced everyone on the blue brand. He needs fresh opponents and new feuds, and he can only get them on RAW.
Supplemental Picks:
  1. Ricochet
  2. Lacey Evans
  3. Lars Sullivan
  4. Cedric Alexander
  5. Mike Kanellis
  6. Maria Kanellis

SmackDown
receives:
  1. Finn Balor: The United States Champion goes to RAW, so the Intercontinental Champion comes to SmackDown. Balor will benefit greatly by moving off an overcrowded show.
  2. Sasha Banks: Banks has pretty much spent her entire WWE career on RAW. She's fought everyone a thousand times. If there's one woman on either show who NEEDS a new home, it's Sasha.
  3. Jinder Mahal (w/The Singh Brothers): Mahal has been utterly wasted on RAW. A lot of fans hated his WWE title reign, but his work noticeably improved over the course of his championship run, and he put on numerous underappreciated title bouts. Mahal should at least be an upper midcard player and can slide into a main event spot if needed, but he needs to be on SmackDown for that to happen.
  4. Braun Strowman: I can't stand the guy, but Vince is clearly obsessed with him. Given his repeated failures to win the top title on RAW, it seems like it's only a matter of time before he switches shows and tries his luck on Tuesdays.
  5. Alexa Bliss: Even though she dominated SmackDown long before she did the same on RAW, Bliss is sorely missed on the blue brand, which is in desperate need of top female talent. With Paige retired, I could see Bliss forming an alliance with Mandy Rose & Sonya DeVille, with all three of them holding championships on SmackDown before the year is out.
  6. Roman Reigns: I'm dreading seeing this happening, but I'm 99% sure they're going to move Roman to SmackDown. With Brock gone for the forseeable future and the Universal Championship with Seth, Roman needs a top title to chase. FOX wants big stars on SmackDown, and in Vince's eyes, there's no star bigger than Roman.
Supplemental Picks:
  1. Aleister Black
  2. Kairi Sane
  3. Heavy Machinery
  4. The Undisputed Era (Cole/Fish/O'Reilly)
  5. Buddy Murphy
(SmackDown forfeits their last supplemental pick in exchange for getting a faction)

I would love to see Undisputed Era debut on Smackdown and beat down The Hardys. After Cole losing his chance at Takeover, I see them debuting next Tuesday. Let these guys make a big impact, have them all hold all titles. Cole the WWE title, Fish & Oreily the tag titles, and Strong the IC title since I see Joe going to Raw.

I believe shake up should be used to give new feuds to maineventers, fix the weak points of a brand, and to give a chance to talent that deserve it.
With that being said:

Free Agents:
Aiden English
Alicia Fox
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson
Goldust
Fandango
Heath Slater
Konnor & Victor
No Way Jose
Colons
Brock Lesnar - time to move on, but they probably will not do this.

to NXT: (to try to find their mojo again and add new side to the brand)
Appolo Crews
Dolph Ziggler
Tyler Breeze
Sanity
Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows

to Smackdown:
Chad Gable & Jason Jordan - as a tag team, SD needs a couple of fresh teams there,especially since Usos are probably gone.
Braun Strowman - SD lack huge dudes, and this huge dude probably will never get a main event push on RAW, some former wyatts are also there
Ember Moon - new face for SD women division
Mickie James - and familiar one
Drew McIntyre- same as Strowman, but heel version.
Kairi Sane & Lo Shirai
- a new Women team
Undisputed Era - to fresh up main event scene for the whole year
Pete Dunne - to replace Styles in the ring
Shayna Baszler - to replace Charlotte
Seth Rollins - to make starpower better, before a new channel jump.

to RAW
Ricochet & Alister Black - so far they good as a team
Lars Sullivan - pair him with Corbin, heels needed on RAW
EC3 - as a new Roode's tag partner
AJ Styles - he did everything possible on SmackDown- time to move on
Andrade - another talented heel
Charlotte - if Andrade is there, she should be as well
Johnny Cargano - to replace Rollins

Last edited:
I would love to see Undisputed Era debut on Smackdown and beat down The Hardys. After Cole losing his chance at Takeover, I see them debuting next Tuesday. Let these guys make a big impact, have them all hold all titles. Cole the WWE title, Fish & Oreily the tag titles, and Strong the IC title since I see Joe going to Raw.
I like that idea for UE but I think it would be better to do on nxt this year with Adam Cole nxt champ, roddy North American and red dragon as tag champs. Them all lose at mania 36 weekends nxt show and debut on Smackdowns WWE title holders celebration at mania 36 to beat the piss out of them like their nxt debut.

The "shake-up" is one of the worst things WWE does. They need to go back to a proper Draft format. The way they do it now, half the roster switches shows with no rhyme or reason. There's no impact or feeling that anyone matters.

Imagining a better world where the Draft still existed instead of this crap, I'd limit it to 6 "random" selections for each show, plus a supplemental portion where they get 6 additional picks, from NXT/205 Live/free agency (with free agency being basically that group of NXT people who were called up and have been floating around doing whatever). Also I'm listing who gets eliminated in spring cleaning.

Spring Cleaning:
  1. Apollo Crews: Complete failure. Came in with so much hype from indie fans, was given immediate championship matches for no reason, and failed to make any sort of impact.
  2. Bo Dallas: He's never had a lick of talent. He got a pity title run so he feels important, now it's time to go.
  3. Bray Wyatt: He's been given infinite chances to get over and has worked with every top star in the business, and NOBODY can make a star out of him. He was even given a run with THE top title in all of wrestling, because WWE seemingly has infinite faith in him. Bray Wyatt has failed, and it's time to move on.
  4. The Ascension: Wastes of space. Not one ounce of wrestling ability or charisma between them.
  5. No Way Jose: I genuinely thought he was already gone until I saw him on the WrestleMania Kickoff. Why is he employed?
  6. Alicia Fox: She's had a much longer run in the company that she should have had based on her skill level.
  7. Nia Jax: She's a legitimate danger to everyone she works with, and will never be worth the time and effort they've put into making her a star.
  8. Aiden English: Without Rusev, he's useless.
  9. Sanity (all three, plus Nikki): Get rid of the whole group. Eric Young has never had one iota of talent and nobody will miss the other two or weird Nikki.
  10. Primo & Epico: Primo was sort of useful when Carlito was around. Since then, nope.
  11. The Club: Gallows and Anderson aren't happy in WWE, and they provide nothing to the company. It's mutually beneficial to let them go.
  12. Shinsuke Nakamure: Let him go back to Japan where he's worshipped as a god or emperor or whatever. He doesn't have the talent for the big leagues.
  13. Naomi: Her time has passed. She was put over every woman on SmackDown and given two title reigns, including a win at WrestleMania. There are so many more talented women to push.

RAW receives:
  1. The Usos: Jimmy & Jey have completely dominated SmackDown. They've beaten everyone there is to beat, multiple times, and proven they're THE top tag team in wrestling. There are numerous teams on RAW that have yet to lock horns with them. I'd have them drop the titles tonight, or get moved to RAW with them, then drop them to a blue brand team at Money in the Bank.
  2. Cesaro: The Bar have been a better tag team than anyone would have expected, but it's time for these two to go their separate ways. They can always reunite in two or three years if need be. Cesaro would be better served by going to a new home, and making his way up the midcard ranks as a singles competitor again.
  3. Samoa Joe: There's not too much to this pick, I just feel like the midcard titles are going to swap brands again.
  4. Carmella: She's been champion on SmackDown and feuded with everyone on the show. She needs a fresh start and would be a solid contender for the RAW Women's Championship.
  5. Daniel Bryan (w/Rowan): Bryan has always been closely associated with SmackDown, and primarily as a face. Now that he's a heel, he needs a change of scenery and a fresh stockpile of opponents, which he can find on Monday nights.
  6. AJ Styles: Like Bryan, Styles has already faced everyone on the blue brand. He needs fresh opponents and new feuds, and he can only get them on RAW.
Supplemental Picks:
  1. Ricochet
  2. Lacey Evans
  3. Lars Sullivan
  4. Cedric Alexander
  5. Mike Kanellis
  6. Maria Kanellis

SmackDown
receives:
  1. Finn Balor: The United States Champion goes to RAW, so the Intercontinental Champion comes to SmackDown. Balor will benefit greatly by moving off an overcrowded show.
  2. Sasha Banks: Banks has pretty much spent her entire WWE career on RAW. She's fought everyone a thousand times. If there's one woman on either show who NEEDS a new home, it's Sasha.
  3. Jinder Mahal (w/The Singh Brothers): Mahal has been utterly wasted on RAW. A lot of fans hated his WWE title reign, but his work noticeably improved over the course of his championship run, and he put on numerous underappreciated title bouts. Mahal should at least be an upper midcard player and can slide into a main event spot if needed, but he needs to be on SmackDown for that to happen.
  4. Braun Strowman: I can't stand the guy, but Vince is clearly obsessed with him. Given his repeated failures to win the top title on RAW, it seems like it's only a matter of time before he switches shows and tries his luck on Tuesdays.
  5. Alexa Bliss: Even though she dominated SmackDown long before she did the same on RAW, Bliss is sorely missed on the blue brand, which is in desperate need of top female talent. With Paige retired, I could see Bliss forming an alliance with Mandy Rose & Sonya DeVille, with all three of them holding championships on SmackDown before the year is out.
  6. Roman Reigns: I'm dreading seeing this happening, but I'm 99% sure they're going to move Roman to SmackDown. With Brock gone for the forseeable future and the Universal Championship with Seth, Roman needs a top title to chase. FOX wants big stars on SmackDown, and in Vince's eyes, there's no star bigger than Roman.
Supplemental Picks:
  1. Aleister Black
  2. Kairi Sane
  3. Heavy Machinery
  4. The Undisputed Era (Cole/Fish/O'Reilly)
  5. Buddy Murphy
(SmackDown forfeits their last supplemental pick in exchange for getting a faction)
Finn is a good shout for Smackdown

I believe shake up should be used to give new feuds to maineventers, fix the weak points of a brand, and to give a chance to talent that deserve it.
With that being said:

Free Agents:
Aiden English
Alicia Fox
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson
Goldust
Fandango
Heath Slater
Konnor & Victor
No Way Jose
Colons
Brock Lesnar - time to move on, but they probably will not do this.

to NXT: (to try to find their mojo again and add new side to the brand)
Appolo Crews
Dolph Ziggler
Tyler Breeze
Sanity
Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows

to Smackdown:
Chad Gable & Jason Jordan - as a tag team, SD needs a couple of fresh teams there,especially since Usos are probably gone.
Braun Strowman - SD lack huge dudes, and this huge dude probably will never get a main event push on RAW, some former wyatts are also there
Ember Moon - new face for SD women division
Mickie James - and familiar one
Drew McIntyre- same as Strowman, but heel version.
Kairi Sane & Lo Shirai
- a new Women team
Undisputed Era - to fresh up main event scene for the whole year
Pete Dunne - to replace Styles in the ring
Shayna Baszler - to replace Charlotte
Seth Rollins - to make starpower better, before a new channel jump.

to RAW
Ricochet & Alister Black - so far they good as a team
Lars Sullivan - pair him with Corbin, heels needed on RAW
EC3 - as a new Roode's tag partner
AJ Styles - he did everything possible on SmackDown- time to move on
Andrade - another talented heel
Charlotte - if Andrade is there, she should be as well
Johnny Cargano - to replace Rollins
I like the idea of some stars going back to nxt and making their names again there. It worked to a point for Emma, Rhyno, James and Kendrick. Don’t see Jordan ever coming back unfortunately. Him and gable were gold together.

The problem WWE has is it has to many people on the rosters and no enough good writers to place the talents in quality story lines where they can get over. Take EC3 for example. He has the look he can perform in the ring and has decent mic skills but what is he doing? He is shown on TV turned mute and now at house shows Drake Maverick is his Manager. WWE needs to cut both the RAW and Smackdown Rosters in half. There Is way to much non used mid card talent. Plus they bring these NXT call ups up to the main roster and do next to nothing with them minus Ricchocet and Aleister Black, Lacy Evan's os obviously getting a push and Lars Sullivan is the new MONSTER after Strowmans attempted push went no where.

Here how he see the shake up going next week.

First we will finally find out on which brand the call ups will end up.

Here how i see this play out.

Aleister Black and Ricochet stays on Raw.
Heavy machinery stays on raw (you need a comedy team for the main event tapings)
Lacey evans goes to smackdown
Lars sullivan stays on raw
EC3 goes to smackdown and get a new manager in Drake maverick
nikki cross goes to smackdown

As for the superstar shake up itself, they normally do 5 per show plus a couple of them on the website afterward

as for the main swift i see

RAW
1 The new day (Big E and Xavier) : they really can't help themselves, they will want to split the new day

2. The Uso's : They've done everything they can on smackdown, they need to move on

3. charlotte: Why not, she been on both brand anyway and this leave some room for other performer to shine on smackdown

4. AJ Styles: kinda like the uso's , he did pretty much everything he can on smackdown, time to move on.

5. samoa Joe: They are going to switch the secondary titles yet again like they did the past 2 years so i see joe going back to raw

Smackdown:

1. Braun Strowman: did pretty much everything he could do on raw, need a new scenery

2. Drew mcintyre: they pretty much tease the fact that he going to smackdown next week and would be a really good first program for kofi.

3. Finn Balor: see Samoa joe

4. Roman Reigns: did everything he could on Raw plus with the Fox deal coming up in a few months they will want to stack up the show as much as possible with major star and Reigns is one of their biggest star at the moment.

5. Ronda rousey: She might not be a full time wrestler now but i do see her switching to smackdown anyway since she a major star and they will want to have her on smackdown when they debuts on fox in the falls.

The problem WWE has is it has to many people on the rosters and no enough good writers to place the talents in quality story lines where they can get over. Take EC3 for example. He has the look he can perform in the ring and has decent mic skills but what is he doing? He is shown on TV turned mute and now at house shows Drake Maverick is his Manager. WWE needs to cut both the RAW and Smackdown Rosters in half. There Is way to much non used mid card talent. Plus they bring these NXT call ups up to the main roster and do next to nothing with them minus Ricchocet and Aleister Black, Lacy Evan's os obviously getting a push and Lars Sullivan is the new MONSTER after Strowmans attempted push went no where.

The way the company is thinking especially as far as talent relation is concern is that they want as much talent signs as possible so that the indies like ROH an AEW can't get the big name talents. So unless they really don'T see them as big deal (tye dillinger comes to mind) they won't release them and will just be happy to pay them for doing the house show loop.

As far as EC3 is concern, i'm with you on this, i'm a big fan of the guy but the fact is that it was doom from the start. You look at his NXT run as a example, he was always a background player, got booked as a babyface which is the wrong thing to do with a character like EC3 and then got dump to the main roster with the other misfits that NXT didn't need. He was never a feature guy in NXT and they pretty much mention that the only reason he got call up was because NXT didn't need him. so he got call up and stayed in the background. At less it could be worst, at less he's getting matches on main event.

To Raw
1) AJ Styles - done all he can on Smackdown
2) Samoa Joe - moves US Title to Raw
3) Andrade - Charlotte moves, I'm betting he does to
4) The Uso's - need fresh opponents
5) The Bar - Raw tag division needs help
6) Charlotte - give her time off before epic Summerslam match with Lynch
7) Naomi - moving with Uso's for obvious reasons
8) Mandy Rose & S. Deville - future tag champs???
9) Richochet - I would have him feud with Joe over the US Title
10) Undisputed Era - Raw needs some fresh faces
11) Lacey Evans - Have her cost B. Lynch a Smackdown Women's Title match vs. Asuka and then feud with Lynch on Raw after. that.

Other Changes
1) Bray Wyatt's return should be as a face tag team with his brother (Bo Dallas)
2) Have Roode drop Gable and start tagging with EC3

To Smackdown
1) Finn Balor - moving I-C strap to Smackdown and star offset of Styles loss
2) Drew McIntyre - becomes top heel on Smackdown along with D. Bryan
3) Mojo Rawley - needs fresh start
4) The Revival - solid tag team offsets losses of Uso's and The Bar
5) AOP - when healthy they can get right back in the thick of things
6) Sasha Banks - deserves a heavy singles push again
7) Alexa Bliss - can become top heel with loss of Charlotte
8) The Riot Squad - a fresh list of opponents could help this group
9) Alester Back - would love to see him get a high mid card push
10) Lars Sullivan - needs to get a big push early with all the earlier promos
11) Kairi Sane - maybe join forces with Asuka???

Other Changes
1) Face Turn Nakamura
2) Pair Lars Sullivan w/Mojo Rawley - dominant monster heel tag team

To Smackdown:-
Braun Strowman - They've failed to pull the trigger on him for some time, let him dominate the blue brand.

Drew McIntyre - He's stagnated a bit, he could be a top heel on Smackdown.

Chad Gable - He pairs up with Shelton Benjamin and reforms TWGTT under the management of Kurt Angle.

Natalya - Not sure what's going to happen with the Women's titles but a feud with Asuka etc. would be interesting.

Breezango - Once Fandango comes back it's make or break for them.

To Raw:-
AJ Styles - I think he's ready to move, he's more or less done everything on SD.

Daniel Bryan w/E. Rowan - He could be R'AW's top heel right away.

The Usos - Time they had a change of scenery.

Naomi - goes with her husband.

Big Show - to be honest I don't know what brand he's with, but if Strowman's going to SD, Big Show goes the other way. Feud with Balor, Zayn etc.
--
Bray Wyatt returns to RAW as a top heel.

Bobby Lashley gets a heel push, (assuming Brock has gone) he becomes a Paul Heyman guy.
--
There is quite a few who could be cut i.e Ascension, Rawley, Singh's etc but unless the WWE is intent on introducing another 5-10 talent over the next couple of months then there isn't going to be many releases especially with Ambrose gone and Anderson/Gallows set to follow in a few months.

I never considered any chance that Roman could go to SD but the idea is intriguing. I am especially interested in seeing what he is capable of doing on a show that has better storylines and characters. I also want to get him away from Rollins. I'm not saying Roman will do well, just that I am interested to see what would happen.

But Braun seems like a more likely character. Mainly so he can work a program with Joe. Could Lesnar move? He seems more like a guy that Fox would want.

So the superstars shakeup is over so let's look at who made it and what might happen to them during the year.

Smackdown
  • Roman Reigns : will be the face of smackdown going into the new fox era and probably be the wwe champion by october.
  • Intercontinental Champion Finn Bálor: will lose the i.c title very soon maybe as soon as sunday night and then will either from a group with galows and anderson or just dwell in the mid card.
  • Elias: pretty much the same position he had on raw, maybe a small wwe title run if bryan doesn't return so that they can do the transition from kofi to roman.
  • Bayley : maybe a feud with becky as a heel but with all the talent in the smackdown division i don't see much for her
  • Ember Moon: probably be fogotten after a few month or move into a tag team with another fogotten women on the roster
  • Kairi Sane : tag team title run that will last a few months and then i don't see anything else really
  • Lars Sullivan: hard to say with him, might be a big heel, might be a flop and disappear after a few months.
  • Buddy Murphy: hoping that he can make some sort of imoact in the us title level but i don't see much more for him
  • Liv Morgan: without the riott squad, i see her being release before the end of the year
  • Chad Gable: back to square one, everytime he got something going for him as a tag team, he seem to be sent back to the single route, so either he get release or they put him back with shelton
  • Apollo Crews: pretty much nothing. He might wrestled from time to time on smackdown but he's pretty dead in the water and my be release by the end of the year
  • Mickie James: veteran talent that is there to help the younger generation get over. Don't see much for her on smackdown outside the occasional job match
  • Heavy machinery: great comedy act, will remain a comedy act on smackdown, might get a tag title run
Raw

• AJ Styles: will become the face of raw and might get a universal title run after rollins title reigns ends
  • The Miz: will continue his feud with shane before turning heel again and feuding over the ic title when the belt comes back to raw
  • Ricochet: could see a tag title run with black might separate with from black after that
  • Erik: will have a name change for the team within a month or two then will feud with the uso's over the tag title
  • Andrade: will become ic champion maybe as soon as this sunday and will have a long title reigns
  • Zelina Vega: won't compete a lot but will continue to manage
  • Rey Mysterio: will continue to be a stepping stone for other wrestlers
  • Jimmy Uso: will win the tag title very soon and feud with with the vikings over the titles
  • Naomi: won't do much on raw, might find a way in the tag division
  • EC3: nothing he's wwe main event bound
  • Lacey Evans: might get a title run as they seem very found of her.

RIP to Smackdown being the better show now that Roman's there, at least guys like Drew and Braun have a chance to make it out of midcard hell thanks to Vince's obsession. Too bad KO couldn't make the move over, I'm sure he'll have to turn heel soon to put Roman over after he ruins the other heels on his way to the title.

So the superstars shakeup is over so let's look at who made it and what might happen to them during the year.

Smackdown
  • Roman Reigns : will be the face of smackdown going into the new fox era and probably be the wwe champion by october.
  • Intercontinental Champion Finn Bálor: will lose the i.c title very soon maybe as soon as sunday night and then will either from a group with galows and anderson or just dwell in the mid card.
  • Elias: pretty much the same position he had on raw, maybe a small wwe title run if bryan doesn't return so that they can do the transition from kofi to roman.
  • Bayley : maybe a feud with becky as a heel but with all the talent in the smackdown division i don't see much for her
  • Ember Moon: probably be fogotten after a few month or move into a tag team with another fogotten women on the roster
  • Kairi Sane : tag team title run that will last a few months and then i don't see anything else really
  • Lars Sullivan: hard to say with him, might be a big heel, might be a flop and disappear after a few months.
  • Buddy Murphy: hoping that he can make some sort of imoact in the us title level but i don't see much more for him
  • Liv Morgan: without the riott squad, i see her being release before the end of the year
  • Chad Gable: back to square one, everytime he got something going for him as a tag team, he seem to be sent back to the single route, so either he get release or they put him back with shelton
  • Apollo Crews: pretty much nothing. He might wrestled from time to time on smackdown but he's pretty dead in the water and my be release by the end of the year
  • Mickie James: veteran talent that is there to help the younger generation get over. Don't see much for her on smackdown outside the occasional job match
  • Heavy machinery: great comedy act, will remain a comedy act on smackdown, might get a tag title run
Raw

• AJ Styles: will become the face of raw and might get a universal title run after rollins title reigns ends
  • The Miz: will continue his feud with shane before turning heel again and feuding over the ic title when the belt comes back to raw
  • Ricochet: could see a tag title run with black might separate with from black after that
  • Erik: will have a name change for the team within a month or two then will feud with the uso's over the tag title
  • Andrade: will become ic champion maybe as soon as this sunday and will have a long title reigns
  • Zelina Vega: won't compete a lot but will continue to manage
  • Rey Mysterio: will continue to be a stepping stone for other wrestlers
  • Jimmy Uso: will win the tag title very soon and feud with with the vikings over the titles
  • Naomi: won't do much on raw, might find a way in the tag division
  • EC3: nothing he's wwe main event bound
  • Lacey Evans: might get a title run as they seem very found of her.
I agree with 99% of this!

The "shake up" is essentially just a Draft. I definitely disagree with almost the majority of OP's post. He specifically mentions that he changed up everything due to "story lines", something which I vehemently oppose.

The shake-up is NOT a draft. Not even close. The draft is what they need to go back to, because the shake-up format is horrendous and removes all the drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back