Superstar Shake Up - April 2018

rge2010

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The last 'Superstar Shake Up' was in April, so around 6 months ago. I think we will get our next Shake Up just after Wrestlemania 34.

Which Superstars do you see moving between Raw & Smackdown and which NXT call ups will happen?

Raw will gain

AJ Styles
I think he will hold the belt all the way until Mania, or at least go into Mania as the Champ. Rumoured to be fighting Nakamura where he would probably drop the belt. Moving to Raw after this defeat would be a smart move.

Randy Orton
I always think Randy excels himself on Raw but becomes 'just another superstar' on Smackdown. I would like to see him move to the A show and feud with Rollins, Ambrose and Strowman etc.

Baron Corbin
Current IC champ but not being booked well. I think he has upset management there so new storyliens and a new feud is probably needed over on Raw.

Dolph Ziggler
Doing absolutely nothing worthwhile on Smackdown. Could a move to Raw restart his career? May as well try one last time!

The Authors Of Pain - NXT
Move a couple of the heel tag teams currently on Raw to Smackdown and you have a spot for a top heel tag team.

The Usos
They have really improved since turning heel. I like them and their gimmick and can become top heels on Raw. Fresh feuds with The Hardy Boys and The Shield if they continue.

Charlotte
She was much better as a heel on Raw. She seems 'lost' on Smackdown although she has just won the belt. I would move her back across for a feud with Asuka.

Becky Lynch
She is one of the top faces on Smackdown so a simple swap for Bayley makes sense to me.

Smackdown will gain

Roman Reigns
Smackdown will always be the B show and sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder. A move to Smackdown and fresh feuds won't harm. This move will go down well with the majority of the Universe. Some fans will say Vince will never do this but they moved John Cena!

Samoa Joe
Would be a good addition to Smackdown. Raw already has Strowman and Wyatt as 'monsters' so Smackdown could benefit from having a new heel as could Samoa Joe.

Finn Balor
I think Balor, his style and his character would fit Smackdown better. Putting him with Gallows & Anderson would be a smart move.

Big Cass
Not sure when his return date is but he will need a re-push and where better to start afresh than Smackdown and a possible IC run.

Kassisu Ohno - NXT
I think he will join the main roster around this time and moving a few midcarders over to Raw will create a spot for an IC challenge. Having him with other ROH alum,ni and Indie stars like Owens, Zayn etc won't harm his progress.

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
It is criminal what is happening to these two on raw. Get them onto Smackdown and into the title picture.

The Revival
Need to restart themselves after the unlucky injuries. Can argue a case to stay on Raw as never really got started bu Smackdown may offer more opportunities.

Nia Jax
I hate her booking on Raw - she should be a monster! Move her to Smackdown to dominate the women's division and keep her away from Asuka. They could have a dream match (if built correctly) at Survivor Series 2018.

Bayley
Nothing really left for her to do on Raw. She has held the title a few times so fresh challenges needed on the blue brand.

Personally for the next superstar shakeup, I wouldn't move the main event guys unless it really necessary so I would keep reigns and an styles on their brand.

Outside of that, I would also use the shakeup to not only called up guys to the main rosters but also to move some of the lower mid card back down to nxt where they could be of better use.

So with that here how I would see the next shake up.

To raw

Randy orton: right now, raw does need a refresh on upper card talent and with Orton starting to become more of a part timer, home would fit better on raw.

Shinsuke nakamura: the guy did all he could have done on smackspdown, I go just time to bring him on the big show.

Drew mcintyre: they really need to call him up as soon as possible and I see him be a big player on raw

Roderick strong: the guy is pretty much assure to be put in the cruiserweight division when he get called up so why not just do it there.

Author of pain: raw need a monster tag team on the roster so they will fit nicely on the roster.

To smackdown

Samoa joe: same as nakamura, he pretty much done all he could done on raw and it now time to move him to smackdown.

Finn balor: same as Joe, nothing left for him to do on raw

Gallows and anderson: would be nice to have everybody from the club on the same show.

Asuka: mostly because I don't want nakamura and asuka on the same brand because they have same style, so since I moved nakamura on raw, I have to move her to smackdown.

Billie Kay and Peyton royce: these 2 are the second coming of laycool and would properly dominate if push correctly on smackdown.

Sanity: let called up the would group on smackdown, they really need tag teams on smackdown and this faction would help the division greatly

Allister black: great character, great wrestler, would fit better on smackdown.

To nxt

The ascension : let face it, they have been a complete failure since being called up, they both getting older and are getting put in the veteran role of being jibber so why not send them down to help the younger acts

Tye dillinger: same as the ascension, he's never going to break through as a major player on the main roster so why not send him back to nxt where he could actually be a big star for them

Alicia fox: not really because she a great wrestler but they need veteran wrestler to help the younger talent.

Dolph ziggler: at this point of his career, he would be a big help on the nxt roster.

Bayley: sadly, has much as I would like to keep her on the main roster, they really miss the boat with her and maybe sending her back for a reboot would help her.

Mike kanellis: I know that's he dealing with personal problems and Maria is pregnant so they might not show up for a while but when they come back, a trip to nxt would help them tremendously.

It would be better if they scrapped the brand rosters. It would be unique and fun if they kept the GM role for each brand and let the roster cross perform on TV every week. Would keep it fresher.

It would be better if they scrapped the brand rosters. It would be unique and fun if they kept the GM role for each brand and let the roster cross perform on TV every week. Would keep it fresher.

They had that before and the product was even worst then it is today because they only gave the upper mid card and main event star a chance and everybody else was lost in the shuffle. At less that way, guys that probably wouldn't get tv time are able to get it.

For 2018, there are a few changes I’d like to make on the day after WrestleMania.

First things first, make 205 Live the 2nd hour of NXT. It’s on the WWE Network anyway. They may as well give Wednesday to the future. NXT live at 8:00 PM and 205 Live live at 9:00 PM. The future is now!!

Next, make Smackdown 3 hours. Since my plan is to move 205 Live, they may as well treat Smackdown exactly like Raw. Plus the argument used to not take away the 3rd hour of Raw can be used to give a 3rd hour to Smackdown, ad revenue. More air time equals more money.

With all that being said, here’s my 2018 draft.

Raw gets from Smackdown all former World Champions:
AJ Styles
Bobby Roode
Chris Jericho
Dolph Ziggler
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Kevin Owens
Randy Orton
Shinsuke Nakamura

Raw gets from NXT all former World Champions:
Adam Cole
Drew McIntyre
Eric Young
Kyle O'Reilly
Roderick Strong

Smackdown gets from Raw all those who haven’t won the Big One or any Big One for that matter:
Apollo Crews
Big Cass
Bo Dallas
Braun Strowman
Cesaro
Curt Hawkins
Curtis Axel
Dash Wilder
Elias
Goldust
Heath Slater
Jason Jordan
Karl Anderson
Luke Gallows
Scott Dawson
Titus O'Neil

Smackdown gets from NXT all those who have won a Championship in NXT or the major independents, but haven’t won the Big One or any Big One for that matter:
Akam
Alexander Wolfe
Bobby Fish
Buddy Murphy
Hideo Itami
Johnny Gargano
Kassius Ohno
Killian Dain
Pete Dunne
Rezar
Tommaso Ciampa
Tyler Bate
Wesley Blake

This will give Raw all the proven commodities. The regular roster will be smaller, but this creates space for guest appearances from Hall Of Famers and Legends and even celebrities.

This will give Smackdown a deep roster to work with and develop the Stars who aren’t exactly “rookies”, but aren’t exactly “season veterans”. It’s the perfect place for those that are “above” NXT, but “below” Raw.

This will give NXT / 205 Live room to bring in more future talents. This would be a great place for Total Non-stop Action Impact Global Force Ring Of Honor New Japan Pro Wrestling Stars who want get into the Federation.

As for the female SuperStars, here’s how I would draft them.

Raw gets from Smackdown all former Raw / Smackdown Women’s Champions:
Becky Lynch
Charlotte Flair
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella

Smackdown gets from Raw all those who haven’t won today’s Big Ones (Raw / Smackdown Women’s Championship Title) and those who have won the older, now retired Big Ones (WWE Women’s / Divas Championship Title):
Asuka
Dana Brooke
Mickie James
Paige
Nia Jax

This again will give Raw all of today’s the proven commodities.

This again will give Smackdown the Stars who aren’t exactly “rookies”, but aren’t exactly “season veterans” together with WWE Legends who can show them a thing or three. It’s the perfect place for those that are “above” NXT, but “below” Raw, to learn from those who have been to the mountain top.

Well, if things don’t go the way I want them to go, I’ll just use this format for my WWE 2K18 Universe. HAHA!!

Hello Everyone,

I was going to ask a question and give a long winded answer about Why SmackDown is obviously the better show but I won't because there is probably another thread for that.

So now the Superstar Shake-up......do we really need this again? Can't we just continue this feud between the shows. We can turn this into a smaller story about poaching that can lead right into the next Wrestlemania 35. Like we don't know who is going to be where. Every few weeks on Raw and Smackdown we have one superstar from the other show. What surprise would it be to see The New Day back on Raw randomly and then SmackDown is like "Oh yeah, well we just signed Braun Strowman" and Vice Versa. I think it would be fun and it would add some drama to the shows and it would add some story for after this Wrestlemania especially if its still Shane and Daniel vs. Stephanie and Hunter. (HHH) We can have Daniel still holding a grudge against Stephanie and Hunter and so he steals there best guys because its "Best for Business". I think that would be great.

But since I don't think that its going to happen like that here is where I think some superstars should go. (I'm going to do this in alphabetical order from Wiki.....its going to long)

Raw Changes

Apollo Crews - Keep him on Raw, he's barely used and they could use the talent because he is talented.

Big Cass - Keep on Raw and maybe put him back with Enzo. Enzo and Big Cass are a heel do w.e. it takes to get the Tag Team Championships and give them the titles.

Big Show - Part time him on both or retire and make like surprise visits.

Bo Dallas - See Miz

Braun Strowman - Don't care just give him a good story. (It's so hard to write a decent story for a huge guy like that.)

Bray Wyatt - See Braun Strowman

Brock Lesnar - No longer a wrestler, go away.

Cesaro - Keep on Raw and get some good tag teams going. They are fine where they are.

Curt Hawkins - NXT

Curtis Axel - See Miz

Dash Wilder - Back to NXT and re-develop the characters. (Scott Dawson is out for while, they are going to need it.)

Dean Ambrose - Stay on Raw and Heel it up. We need this man to heel it up against everyone.

Elias - Send to Smackdown, could be a few good stories there with the smaller guys on that show.

Finn Balor - I don't care, as long as the Bullet Club gets together.

Goldust - I love this guy and he is good for development for the smaller guys on either show.

Heath Slater - Go back to NXT

Jason Jordan - For as long as Kurt Angle is attached to the show, he should stay on Raw. (Unless they do story I read from someone on here, he joins the Wyatt Family.)

Jeff Hardy - START THE BROKEN STUFF - WE NEED BROTHER NERO ANYWHERE.

Kane - If he doesn't retire or become Mayor, stay on Raw.

Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows - BULLET CLUB - see Finn Balor

Matt Hardy - BROKEN.....ANYWHERE

The Miz - Stay on Raw, he is doing well.

R-Truth - NXT or develop on SmackDown

Rhyno - Retire from the ring.

Roman Reigns - Smackdown, he maybe able to gather some good stories on the better story oriented show. Maybe get some fans behind him.

Samoa Joe - Raw, he just got back recently, develop this guy to be a top dog on Raw.

Scott Dawson - NXT - see Dash Wilder

Seth Rollins - Raw, seperate from the shield and become a better singles superstar.

Sheamus - Raw - See Cesaro

Titus O'Neal - No longer a wrestler, a manager or "Advocate". Go to SmackDown and help some of the smaller guys there. There is a story with the "Titus Brand" that can be developed. It just needs to be written properly.

Cruiserweight's - Make anybody the champion after Enzo goes back to Raw.

The only change I make to The Female's is - Bayley - Heel turn and go to SmackDown. Everything else I am cool with.

SmackDown Changes

Aiden English - SmackDown with RuRu

A.J. Styles - Raw, his time with SmackDown as run its course. Plus BULLET CLUB.

Baron Corbin - SmackDown but lets develop this character.

Big E - New Day will be big anywhere

Bobby Roode - That Ziggler storyline was crap and I think he is going to be jobbed at Survivor Series unfortunately so lets push him after this on SmackDown into something great.

Epico Colon - Smackdown Jobber

Erick Rowan - Raw, if we are going to make this Bludgeon Brothers thing work, lets go all out.

Fandango - Fashion Files - lets keep it here on SmackDown. (Though, it is getting old.)

Jey and Jimmy Uso - Smackdown, these characters are great.

Jinder Mahal - Raw, if they want the market in India, give him the top title on Raw.

John Cena - Its hard to say, they have developed him into a free agent. Maybe keep it that way. He gets love and hate everywhere he goes.3

Kevin Owens - SmackDown - lets give him a title run with Sami Zayn.

Kofi Kingston - See Big E.

Konnor - NXT

Luke Harper
- Raw, see Erick Rowan.

Mike Kannellis - NXT - it would help with the baby coming.

Mojo Rawley
- Idk, the character has kind of run its course. I hope he doesn't get chopped just developed.

Primo Colon - See Epico

Randy Orton - Superstar Anywhere so Raw.

Rusev - I love this Rusev day stuff so SmackDown.

Sami Zayn - Anywhere but use him WWE.......USE HIM.

Singh Brothers - Raw with Jinder.

Shelton Benjamin - Keep him on SmackDown but if this Tag-team thing doesnt work out, give him a title run.

Shinsuke Nakamura - SmackDown as WWE Champion

Sin Cara - Just signed multi-year contract - lets use him on SmackDown.

Tye Dillinger - He fizzed out, back to NXT you go.

Tyler Breeze - See Fandango

Viktor - NXT

Xavier Woods - See Big E.

Zack Ryder - I wanna say Raw because there maybe something in it with The Miz, that story was kind of half-assed. TURN HIM HEEL, PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Tamina and Lana - can go to Raw and those are the only changes.

I'd like to say I have some changes for NXT but I honestly don't know much about it. I know that was also long and winded.

To RAW from SD Live

- AJ Styles

- Randy Orton

- Dolph Ziggler

- Baron Corbin

- Charlotte Flair

- The Authors of Pain w/Paul Ellering (from NXT; get called up to RAW and join the RAW Tag Team division

- Paige (if she is still with the company Paige returns on RAW being a diva for the red brand)

- The Usos

To Smackdown Live from RAW

Gallows & Anderson (join the SD Live Tag Team division basically filling the void left by The Usos; Club reunion on Smackdown Live w/ the next superstar I am about to mention)

Finn Balor (on SD Live his character and style fit Smackdown Live better but also more opportunities on Smackdown Live; Club reunion w/Gallows & Anderson)

The Revival (another tag team who need to be on Smackdown Live as a way to beef up their division)

Samoa Joe (his character I feel would thrive on the blue brand; not to mention more opportunities to be the top guy especially on the blue brand and fresher feuds)

Kassius Ohno (from NXT; gets called up to Smackdown Live; Ohno he could either be a main event guy here or even an upper midcard either way he has been in NXT for too long and he just needs to be on the main roster)

Nia Jax

Sasha Banks

To Raw....
1) AJ Styles (after his match with Lesnar he can clearly hang with the big guys)
2) Rowan & Harper (reform the Wyatt Family - heel midcard on Raw)
3) Drew McIntyre
4) Jinder Mahal (the "big" wrestlers should be on Raw)
5) Baron Corbin (same as Mahal)
6) The Uso's (the deserve the move back to the A show)
7) Charlotte (a pending feud with Asuka needs to happen)

To Smackdown
1) Finn Balor (he will never get big push on Raw)
2) The Miz (same as Balor)
3) The Undisputed Era (Maybe a feud with Balor, Nakamura, & Roode)
4) Sasha Banks (turn her heel)
5) Bailey
6) Authors of Pain (adds depth to the tag divison)
7) The Revival (they would be lost on Raw)

For the Superstar shakeup, here are some changes each brand I would make and wrestlers I would send:

Main Changes:

Raw goes to 2 hours instead of 3. 3 hours is too long. Creative could focus more on storylines and wouldn't need to come up with something every week for everyone. They could also give new fresh matchups instead of same match 3-4 times.

NXT goes live and give them a mid-card title like how Raw has IC and Smackdown has US title. It would give NXT mid-carders something to fight for and how cool would a ladder match be for that title with guys like Aleister Black, Velveteen Dream, Gargano, Roddy Strong, Adam Cole, etc.

Do away with all gimmick PPVs except for Money in the Bank. Instead of Extreme Rules do King of the Ring Tourney, instead of Hell in a Cell do Halloween Havoc, etc. Then you break out those type of matches for the PPVs here and there so it feels fresh like how Wargames and elimination chamber felt this year.

Here's the shakeup for wrestlers (not listing all but just some):

on Raw:
Randy Orton: needs to turn heel and change brands for feuds

Reigns: babyface. stays where he is fueds w/ heel Orton, Corbin, Roode

Strowman: takes Lesnar's place as "unstoppable"/Universal champ

Baron Corbin: feud w/ Reigns and Strowman

Bobby Roode: turn heel to be prick like he was in NXT

Rollins: babyface, get him back to where he was injury just as a face though

Ambrose: turn heel, feud with Rollins, Reigns, other faces

Sheamus/Cesaro: work on making them faces like APA was; badass beer drinking fighters

Authors of Pain: NXT callup; debut in Main event Monday after WM; maybe have cage match to main event that Raw with Ambrose/Rollins (before Ambrose turns) and Revival (if healthy) and have AOP surprise and wreck shop.

Revival: once healthy, push to tag champs eventually renewing feud w/ AOP

Asuka: push as champ; feud w/ Sasha, Bayley, Becky, Paige

Becky Lynch: new scenery; can feud w/ Asuka,Paige, Sasha

Sasha: turn heel on Bayley to setup feud; later feud w/ Asuka, Paige, Becky

Bayley: still fun loving but has more of an edge like in NXT; feud with Sasha

Jinder Mahal w/ Singh bros: somewhere in IC title pic or threatening Universal Champ but never winning

Tye Dillinger: not being used on SD; push as babyface in IC title pic

Elias: continue midcard push eventually winning IC title

Miz: always great as heel but push as tweener; maybe someone disrepects Maryse really bad to build sympathy

Miztourage: tag team

Hideo Itami: face; can fight both 205 and/or mid card

Enzo/Cass: reunite; maybe Enzo is getting beat mercilessly by a heel and Cass comes to save; Cass apologizes, Enzo acknowledges him being annoying and they embrace

on Smackdown:

AJ Styles: continue as champ; feud w/ Nakamura; Balor; Joe

Samoa Joe: becomes the beast of SD like Strowman is to Raw

Nakamura: face; feuds w/ AJ, Balor, Joe

Finn Balor: needs new life at SD; forms Balor club to run roughshod over SD which causes AJ, Nakamura, Usos and even unlikely alliance w/ Joe to fight them

Anderson/Gallows: Balor club;build back up eventually winning belts from Usos

Nia Jax: make her the monster of SD women's division like she should be; have her debut on SD after WM beating down Charlotte after Charlotte beats someone like Naomi, Natalya, Liv, etc

Carmella: have her cash in MIB on Charlotte after Jax destroys Charlotte

Alexa Bliss: joins Balor club as female member; feud w/ Charlotte, Naomi

Ruby Riot: heel;also could join Balor Club if not Alexa; disband Riot Squad

Liv Morgan: babyface; feud w/ Riot, Alexa

Dolph Ziggler: 5th member of Balor Club; build sympathy towards possible face turn only to have him superkick a babyface like AJ doublecrossing him and sh!t on the crowd unzipping sweatshirt to reveal Balor Club shirt

Rusev: US title hunt as heel; possibly winning

Drew McIntyre: NXT callup; US title pic as babyface but badass

Sami Zayn: US title pic; eventually winning sometime to setup feud w/ Rusev and McIntyre

Kevin Owens: tweener; feud w/ Nakamura, Balor, Ohno; Big E

Big E: still have affiliation in New Day but push singles like Reigns in Shield

Kofi/Woods: tag team

Benjamin/Gable: make face again; feud w/ Anderson/Gallows

Kassius Ohno: face mid carder; feud w/ Owens, Zayn, McIntyre, Rusev

Breezango: let them wrestle; fued as babyfaces w/ Anderson/Gallows

on NXT:
send down Apollo Crews, Ascension, Dana Brooke, Alicia Fox
sign Ricochet, maybe some from Lucha underground/ NJPW that have contracts up
Gargano: wins mid card title, then feuds w/ returning Ciampa
ReDragon: wins tag titles
Adam Cole: feuds w/ Aleister Black, Almas
Sanity: feud w/ Street Profits, RedDragon, etc

Raw

Randy Orton - He's a better fit on Raw.

Rusev/Lana - His character was a better fit on Raw. Lana can manage him again.

New Day - Same as Orton.

Erick Rowan/Luke Harper - Reform the Wyatts.

Charlotte - She can stay face and feud with heel Sasha.

Smackdown

Finn Balor - He can feud with Owens, Zayn, Styles, and Nakamura.

Samoa Joe - Same as Balor. Many dream matches.

Cesaro/Sheamus - Not much left to do on Raw.

Luke Gallows/Karl Anderson - They're not doing ANYTHING.

Bayley - She can lead Smackdown for a while. Needs to regain momentum.

I feel like Raw is the show for characters while Smackdown is the show for in-ring work, which would explain many of these moves. Orton/Strowman/Shield/Cena is more than enough for Raw while Owens/Zayn/Styles/Balor/Joe/Nakamura would be a tremendous base for Smackdown.

The first thing I would do is kill the dream of Ronda Rousey in the WWE. She will bleed the company dry. To afford her contract, you'd have to shut down NXT, 205 Live, and half of the Raw roster.

I'd also not renew Brock Lesnar, for the same reason. This may be what actually happens, if the dirt sheets are to be believed.

Future Endeavor:

Dana Brooke
Apollo Crews
Mojo Rawley
Erick Rowan - Only if the Bludgeon Brothers gimmick fails

Move to NXT:

Nia Jax - She is still way too green for the big time
Mandy Rose - The Eva Marie of the current women's division, only with slightly more talent. Not ready.

Call Up:

Iconic Duo - That's it. Authors of Pain aren't safe wo

I'd move all the established superstars on RAW and move all the superstars that are currently lost, but are great talents, on Smackdown. That way you have two environments with superstars of the same popularity, which means that the fight for survival becomes greater. The established superstars will compete against each other and that competition will help them grow more, while the superstars who are less known can compete against each other in order to break through.

With that being said:

RAW
Male
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
The Bar (Cesaro & Sheamus)
Dean Ambrose
Goldust
Heath Slater
The Hardys
Triple H
Kane
The Miz
R-Truth
Rhyno
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
AJ Styles
New Day
Chris Jericho
Dolph Ziggler
Harper & Rowan
Jinder Mahal
Randy Orton
Shelton Benjamin
Sin Cara
Zack Ryder

Cruiserweights

Female
Sasha Banks
Becky Lynch
Alexa Bliss
Mickie James
Paige
Charlotte
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella

Smackdown
Male
Apollo Crews
Kevin Owens
The Colons
The Usos
The Ascencion
Mike Kanellis
Mojo Rawley
Rusev
Fashion Police
Tye Dillinger
Bobby Roode
Chad Gable
Baron Corbin
Aiden English
Big Cass
Bo Dallas
Braun Strowman
Shinsuke Nakamura
Bray Wyatt
Curt Hawkins
Curtis Axel
The Revival
Elias
Finn Balor
Jason Jordan
The Club
Samoa Joe
Sami Zayn
Titus
John Cena

Female
Alicia Fox
Asuka
Bayley
Dana Brooke
Mandy Rose
Nia Jax
Sonya Deville
Carmella
Lana
Liv Morgan
Ruby Riot
Sarah Logan
Tamina

You might say that Smackdown becomes the official B show. That's kinda true. In my mind, I view like this:

a) NXT -> the developmental. You build your character etc.
b) Smackdown -> The place for people that can grow more. The place for wrestlers with potential. The ones that can turn into WWE superstars.
c) RAW -> the premier show. The place for the elite. The ones that reached their popularity peak and need to go an extra mile to become more popular and better. To reach out of the WWE world into the mainstream media. To turn into mainstream superstars.

So it becomes something like a jungle. Each brand has wrestlers of the same level, try to reach a new one. NXT wrestlers try to break into the WWE. SD stars try to break into the main event of the WWE, while RAW stars try to turn into megastars.

That would be my format. I hope it makes sense.

PS: As for NXT call-ups, any NXT call-up that WWE wants to push from the get-go and make an impact goes to RAW. Any NXT call-up that WWE isn't so sure about and needs a more slow build, goes to Smackdown. (for example, Kevin Owens would have gone on RAW, while Apollo Crews or Sami Zayn to Smackdown)

One big exception: John Cena is part of Smackdown. Smackdown may be the show with the superstars that have potential, but it still needs a big time name to help it be relevant. There's really nothing for Cena to do on RAW, while there are so many things for Cena to do on Smackdown. Also, Cena can get any smaller or bigger. For example HHH and Orton are two superstars that need RAW's jungle nature, because Orton is not so relevant and some big wins can help him. The same goes for Triple H, who also needs some big victories under his belt, since he wrestles rarely. But Cena is different. Cena can become the gatekeeper for the superstars of the future. That can be his new role. He's quite different from HHH, Orton, Jericho etc.

I have no idea what any future shakeup has in store, but if it was up to me the shakeup would shake the Universal and Cruiserweight Championship's right out of the WWE and all the woman and tag teams would end up together with only one championship for each.

The US and IC Championship's should be merged too!!

Even though Smackdown Live is the "House That AJ Styles Built" and he's done a good job, I'd like to see him drafted to Raw next year to freshen things up for him.

Would love to see AJ vs. Strowman in a David vs. Goliath feud.

I wouldnt do a whole lot of shaking up but there are a few trades that should be made and they would really keep both brands fairly even in regards to talent lost but would allow for fresh matchups.

RAW Recieves:
AJ Styles
Randy Orton
Baron Corbin
Bobby Roode
Zach Ryder
The Usos

Smackdown Recieves
Seth Rollins
Finn Balor
The Miz
Big Cass
Gallows & Anderson

Fairly even trades essentially with top faces and heels swapping brands.
Reunite Balor/Bullet Club for a top run on Smackdown
Miz can become one of the top heels there as well
AJ can feud with Samoa Joe, Reigns, Strowman, and Orton on Raw
Reigns can realign with Usos and hopefully help him get over as cool tweener type faces
Ryder can be Hawkins missing link for winning and reform their tag team
Cass can return on Smackdown away from Enzo
Rollins can be the top guy on Smackdown (face or heel) taking AJ's spot but gets him out of The Shield shadow
Orton gets one last run on Raw as a top guy
Roode gets to be on Raw in IC title hunt before moving up to Universal Title status

I have no idea what any future shakeup has in store, but if it was up to me the shakeup would shake the Universal and Cruiserweight Championship's right out of the WWE and all the woman and tag teams would end up together with only one championship for each.

The US and IC Championship's should be merged too!!

If you're going to have two separate brands, then you need two sets of championships.

If not, each champion would have to appear on both brands each week.

Just for an example, these writers haven't had anything for Alexa on Raw the last 2-3 weeks. Now they have write another story just one day later for the same person who has nothing on the first show? That's difficult for any group of writers. For these? Practically impossible.

Smackdown

Finn Bálor is someone who is in need of a change the most. His wheels seem to be continuously spinning and he isn't going anywhere significant anytime soon. Raw seems like a show that's fairly easy to get lost on — Smackdown seems like a decent fit for Bálor. With potential feuds against Shinsuke Nakamura, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Aj Styles, Bálor can finally pick up where he left off before his injury last year.

Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows are also in need of a bit of change. With Bálor hopefully moving to the blue brand, reform the trio and let them run amok on Smackdown.

Bayley doesn't seem like she'll be doing anything significant for a while. She's been a bit of a bust since her move from NXT. She's been constantly portrayed as a child on a roster with greats like Asuka, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax and Paige. With the division so crowded, Bayley needs a change and that change comes in the form of a move to Smackdown's thinning women's roster.

Raw

Authors of Pain . While it's fairly easy to get lost in the shuffle on Raw, AOP would fit in perfectly in their tag division. With Ambrose currently injured, the tag division needs some new blood. AOP are big men and can put on pretty entertaining matches, given how great both brand's tag matches have been over the last couple of months, AOP will do great. Besides, I do have pretty sick dream on pairing them up with Roman Reigns on a heel run for the ages.

Other than that, I like the rosters the way they are for the most part.

Here would be my shakeup....

To Raw
1) AJ Styles - he's done all he can on the "B" brand. It's time for him to get his proper showcasing on Monday Night Raw.
2) Charlotte - she always belongs on the "A" show as well.
3) Baron Corbin - need more big guys to challenge Reigns on Raw
4) Randy Orton - he could also have some fresh feuds back on Raw
5) The Uso's - could use the new scene as well
6) Authors of Pain - added depth to the tag division
7) Ember Moon - added depth to the Women's division

To Smackdown
1) The Miz - give him the chance to be World Champion again
2) The Balor Club (Finn, Anderson, & Gallows)
3) Sasha Banks
4) Bailey
5) Undisputed Era (have the feud with the Balor Club right off the bat)
6) The Revival - added depth to tag division (they are lost on Raw)
7) Seth Rollins - (with Ambrose on the shelf the Shield Revival is pretty much dead anyway. Give Rollins the chance to flourish again outside of Reigns shadow).

To RAW

1- AJ Styles
2- Charlotte Flair
3- Baron Corbin
4- Randy Orton
5- The Usos
6- Authors of Pain
7- Iconic (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce)

To Smackdown

1- Finn Balor
2- Sasha Banks
3- Paige