The Draft

quink987

Pre-Show Stalwart
ok guys with everyone focusing on Wrestlemania I want to change things a little who do you think will be drafted to which show and why?

Raw

I think Cody Rhodes, Big Show and Maybe Sheamus will be drafted to Raw because each one of these have done all they can on smackdown and WWE will want to shake up Raw and with Cena and Punk the faces on the Raw brand having Sheamus and Cody Rhodes in the Main Event scene would shake it up.

Smackdown

I think The Miz, Zack Ryder, Doplh Ziggler and Mason Ryan will move to Smackdown because it will do wonders for the main event scene having Miz and Ziggler in it going against Orton, Henry, Bryan and so fourth plus Mason Ryan will be able to get more TV time and be pushed as a monster heel

Personally, I think this is how it will play out, raw superstars going to Smackdown will be ADR, Ryder, Ziggler should be world champion over on Smackdown before he is WWE champion IMO. Brodus clay to SD, anther monster heel. Randy Orton needs to be back on raw, he is too big for SD and doesn't suit it at all. John Cena will remainnon Raw, cm punk to stay on raw, R-Truth on raw, Alex Riley SD. Actually keep miz on raw. Sheamus back to raw, rhodes stays on SD, he is only 26 and has a long way to go. Barrett to raw and that's it, that should shake things up nicely, I am considering that WWE might come to their senses and SD will be live by this tome and they still keep the raw supershow idea, cuz it's genius and more character development for the youth movement to evolve.

Yeah, lower midcarders/undercarders best just hope that they don't go to Raw. The Supershow isn't good for them.

Everyone should want to be on Smackdown. Smackdown wrestlers are on Raw all the time anyway so being a Smackdown wrestler gets you the most exposure.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, only this time, with current Champions.

Option 1 – Raw gets the original WWE Championships and Smackdown gets the original WCW Championships
Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes to Raw
United States Champion, Zack Ryder to Smackdown

Option 2 – Raw gets both the WWE / World Championships and Smackdown gets both the Intercontinental / United States Championships
World Champion, Daniel Bryan to Raw
United States Champion, Zack Ryder to Smackdown

Either way, the United States Championship and Zack Ryder on Smackdown would be the move to make.

Everyone should want to be on Smackdown. Smackdown wrestlers are on Raw all the time anyway so being a Smackdown wrestler gets you the most exposure.

Addendum: Relavent/important Smackdown wrestlers are on Raw all the time.

For many years now WWE has used its infamous concept, the WWE Draft as a way of shifting superstars from one brand to the other for whatever reason. However sometimes they are urged to simply draft a superstar from one brand to another for the sake of either pushing the superstar or putting a belt on him without using the Draft event e.g. CM Punk being drafted from SmackDown to RAW whilst Edge joining SmackDown from RAW. So here are guys that I believe need to join SmackDown from RAW and vice versa in order to either be taken more seriously or to be used proparly.

From SmackDown to RAW:

Ezekial Jackson - Oh believe me, I'm no fan either but when you already have two big powerhouses in Big Show and Mark Henry on a brand of which you are trying to get over as an actual powerful threat, than you are wasting your time. However despite Kane's return many view him as that dark and evil heel monster rather than an actual powerhouse, now that he has decided to put back on the mask, so Zeke could make the jump to RAW in order to become relevant again. Start him off by having him just in the mid-card picture and build around him evolving and then possibly turning heel which he needs to do. He is so poor right now and competing on Superstars does not help.

Tyson Kidd - There are many other heel mid-card talents that are worthy of being in the IC Title picture, but this kid is nowhere near despite his talent. RAW however lacks in heel mid-carders with the only current two being Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler who is likely to become a main-eventer soon. So Tyson kidd would be a perfect replacement as a superstar to feud with Ryder for his US Title once Ziggler goes elsewhere. Kidd has unbelievable in-ring talent and ability he just needs that oppurtunity to shine. He'd do Ryder the world of good as well.

Christian - Lets be honest, who actually takes Miz and Alberto Del Rio seriously as contenders of Punk's? Yes, they have the ability and potential but they are not that guy you can legit see take the WWE Title from Punk. That's where Christian steps in. He is playing that snoby and caniving role at the moment of which has actually worked. He uses it to gain heat (far more so than Del Rio and Miz) and therefore works great when in a credible feud. CM Punk vs. Christian at Money in the Bank 2012? YES PLEASE!

Joe Hennig - Now don't get me wrong, this hasn't been the best start for Hennig in WWE even with a tag team reign under his belt, but here's what would work. Either pitting him a feud with a newly crowned IC Champion Ted DiBiase or having them team as face duo to help revive the tag division. Overall, Hennig deserves alot more including his actual name not the stupid McGillicutty name. How does that help merchandise numbers?

From RAW to SmackDown:

R-Truth - This of course being when he returns from suspension. I don't know why but for me this would work a lot. R-Truth has just currently been suspended and " taken out " by The Miz his former tag team partner. He will obviously come back to feud with Miz in a revenge story. But after this where does he end up? For one, he will likely return face but maintaining that crazy persona that has got him over so much over the year. Two, he'll need to develop his in-ring moveset to further his relations with competing and his gimmick. And lastly after Miz there is nothing else but the US Title. R-Truth is main event material so having him in the spotlight on WWE's secondary brand would do him wonders.

Alex Riley - I'll say it right now, Talk about losing steam. This young man was once facing The Miz in a hotly anticipated match-up at Capitol Punishment to now only just getting a match on WWE Superstars. I understand that apparently he has a lot of heat on him with the board of directors for some reason but he still has charisma, still looks like a star and can shine when given the chance. The funny thing is, he actually was drafted to SmackDown only to be put on RAW after turning face. Alex Riley vs. Cody Rhodes sounds like an actual good match.

Jack Swagger - Ditch this silly excuse of a gimmick because nobody is taking him seriously. Losing to Santino Marella is the last thing an over-confident heel needs to actually be taken seriously. So how about WWE finally get the message that he needs a character tweak and turn him face? His look screams that of a Kurt Angle figure and so he could be the patriotic face looking to redeem himself on Friday Nights.

The Miz - Saying that Christian needs to go to RAW limits the number of main event heels on SmackDown. In fact, despite Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes working on becoming world title potential superstars there is not a guy other than the two large athletes, Mark Henry and The Big Show who could actually be viewed as main event talent. The Miz would without a doubt be the main heel on SmackDown if drafted over. Del Rio can remain on RAW seeing as he had his time on SmackDown before. Miz on the other hand could face the likes of Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton with actual intrigue.

Please keep in mind that these would probably just be one draft a year and also Christian and R-Truth are both off of TV for the moment so it is dreaming I know. But I still think these drafts would really help the superstars careers and credibility.

The lines between the brands are so blurred, I'm not sure it even matters which show a wrestler is on anymore.

Honestly, all the guys you named will probably be traded in the draft and more. WWE made 30 trades last year (in the official draft). That's a pretty big chunk of the roster. I expect that same thing to happen this year.

Dude you must allot of time on your hands to write all of this. And someone just put a thread up about the draft. But as I said in the previously thread, I think raw needs r-truth as they need some more heels that can be taken seriously, miz and del rio simply do not have what it takes to those top two heels, not cm punk and john Cena are the top faces. I think miz should get his ass to SD along with alborto and Rhodes and Barrett should be traded as the heels, as I think they have the ability to be the top heels of raw.

Firstly I dont agree with most of your choices but I respect you wrote all this up, now RAW and SD! are both missing a ideal superstar for there brands so i will start off with RAW superstars moving over to the the blue brand.

RAW To Smackdown
Alberto Del Rio- He needs to move as soon as possible as there is nothing for him to do over on RAW and like you or someone else said, he is not a legit threat to Punk. His best work was over on the blue brand in his first couple of months and that is the ideal brand for him, he could play that cowardly heel and he can be that top heel. Smackdown is missing that Main Event heel at the moment even though Barret and Rhodes have got great talent I dont feel they have what it takes to be main eventing future big PPV's at this moment. Would I like to see them main event big PPV's? Yeah of course but they lack that something which they need. Oh, and Henry is carrying a injuy right and as he got squashed at TLC by Big Show and made to look week I dont no what is next for him. Del Rio has loads of options to fued with on Smackdown, Orton, Sheamus, even Daniel Bryan so Del Rio needs to be moved.

Alex Riley- WOW! At first when he got away from Miz I was thinking he has one hell of a future here but well did times change. He is barely even seen on Superstars and he could easily make a great Mid-Card champ and he has the Charisma and look. In ring there is room for improvement but aint there for everybody moreless? He is being treated like S*it over on RAW and a switch to the blue brand could work wonders for him for the future. He could have a fued with Rhodes after his finished with Booker-T, Riley is a great talent and I feel as if there is nothing for him to do and if he dont make this switch he could be all forgotten about.

Smackdown To RAW
Honestly smackdown is in pretty good shape roster wise and yes some lower-card might need to get moved but then wouldn't they get more buried on RAW who have the bigger stars. Christian could possibly move to RAW to pose a threat to Punk as Miz seems like he wont be so maybe Christian?

RAW TO SMACKDOWN:

Alberto Del Rio, Big Show (may as well), Alex Riley, R Truth, and Jack Swagger.

SMACKDOWN TO RAW:

Christian, Justin Gabriel, Kane (same as Show), Ted Dibiase.

Anyone who thinks Miz can't be the number 1 heel on Raw is sadly mistaken. He did just fine when he was the WWE Champion. I think a Miz face turn should happen. Miz and Christian feud and letting those 2 go at it on the mic, can you say $$$$$. Big Zek needs to stay blue. He is not ready for Raw. WWE needs to build their mid card talent up which is why I chose to switch out Swagger and Truth for Gabriel and Dibiase. Del Rio can't hang on Raw and Christian is too good to have his talents wasted on another Orton feud. Christian can hang with the best of them.

To Raw: Wade Barrett, I think he should have never left. Once he went to SD and started the Corre he quickly lost a lot of his star power to the point he kinda had to be rebuilt as a legitimate main event talent. I would keep cody there for to be the future of SD as a heel and Ziggler being the future of Raw as a heel. Both as heels til they get the heavyweight titles at least.

To SD: The Miz, he's good, but I think he would be best off in SD. He can talk of how he was bullied first when he came to SD. and now he is in the main event scene and wanting to feud with Bryan and Sheamus. With regards to Orton, it seems his career has sort of stalled as a good viper who never gets to be in the main event. I much rather him as a heel. I think that would be best for him. Maybe build Sheamus up as the main face on SD. and Orton can become one of, if not the main, heel on SD.

As for Cena, hopefully he becomes a future heel and Punk stays the main face of Raw. They should continue their feud after Mania 28 with submission matches or I Quit matches, leading up to Summer Slam where a heel Cena has a rematch against the Rock. I see Cena cheating at Mania to win and just turning more and more heelish after Mania as the weeks go by. Then by time Summer Slam he is a full flegded heel up against the Rock who can beat him back in a Street Fight. That is what I would like to see happen.

The superstars that need to change brands by the beginning of the new year comin tio Raw should start with.
1.Cody Rhodes i mean take a look at this kid since he shed the face mask and took the best of an opertunity and used Ted Diabiasie to help him become more relevant with the IC title.
2.Big Show honestly raw only has one big man minus Brodus Clay(who hasent even debuted) and if they need anyone to feud with Kane after Cena it willbe a Big Show and Kane at Mania.
3. Ted Diabiease simlpy cause if you have to make Cody drop the title befor the rumble and this move would not only make him relevant but get him even more over.
Wrestlers comin over to smackdown.
1. Rey Mysterio he is more suited for smackdown so when he is ready he can feud with Sin Cara.
2. Zack Ryder would be a definate steal for friday nights he can make there mid card division more relevant than cody rhodes does and he can be a better World Champion contender.
3. Jack Swagger he could leave Vicky and Dolph and feud with Dolph cause i think that everybody is tired of that pairing.

1. Miz can deff be a face or heel on smackdown if drafted there.
2. Jack Swagger needs to go back to Smackdown where he belongs. He he brought alot of heat in his fued well with cole's fued with Jerry Lawler and i think WWE thought he was gonna build after that. But no he needs to go back to smackdown and be a top heel or possibly a face.
3. Rhodes i think will be drafted to raw next year it's only a matter of time. I'd love to see rhodes fued with CM Punk over the title maybe at next year's WM. But im hoping for punk vs austin at WM29! I can see rhodes winning the RAW MITB next year and cashinng in and having a good title reign.
4. Wade Barret needs to go to RAW in next year's draft he could be a top heel and fueding with guys like cm punk, john cena (again) and more.

Dude you must allot of time on your hands to write all of this. And someone just put a thread up about the draft. But as I said in the previously thread, I think raw needs r-truth as they need some more heels that can be taken seriously, miz and del rio simply do not have what it takes to those top two heels, not cm punk and john Cena are the top faces. I think miz should get his ass to SD along with alborto and Rhodes and Barrett should be traded as the heels, as I think they have the ability to be the top heels of raw.

:lmao:

Sorry that made me laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back