possibly the weakest main event ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bored gremlin

So after tons of build up, Edge who has been in insane ladder matches and crazy hardcore matches for years runs from john cena after about 8 seconds. Is anyone who has watched wrestling for more then 5 minutes supposed to believe this?
And whats with WWE blowing main events anyway? They are on strike 2 of their famous 'uber hyped and under crapped" main events as far as i am concerned. For years i refused to watch WWE (or WWF) and mainly watch TNA now, but when i heard ECW was coming back i decided to pay attention to WWE since they still own it.
Boy was that a mistake, WWE is still the sorry craphole of overhyped, under realized possibility ever. One more bullshit DQ or "run away" in some event they hyped for hours or days and thats it for me. Neilson wont find my name on thier ratings again if they pull this crap.

well they only air WWE over here, so no TNA,ECW or any wrestling promotion get to air over here which sucks

so i'm stuck with WWE

yeah last nights main event sucked but i think they love to leave us hangin they want the highest possible ratings for the new ecw show tonight so why not hype a raw main event have it crapped on then have cena edge and rvd all in the same ring tonight. talk about the ratings..i know i'll be glued to the set

To the starter of this thread......Im pretty sure WWE will not go out of business just because you wont watch it.TNA is a joke mate, its a rip off of WCW ,they dont give their young stars the chance to run with the ball, they give it to all the old WCW 'stars'. WWE ia the most well worked wrestling business ever,bringing back ECW was one of the most smartest moves, evn though i didnt agree with it, it made so much sense and only widens WWE's fan appeal, this is why WWE is head and shoulders above TNA, it appeals to everyone.

DIE_ECW_DIE said:
To the starter of this thread......Im pretty sure WWE will not go out of business just because you wont watch it.TNA is a joke mate, its a rip off of WCW ,they dont give their young stars the chance to run with the ball, they give it to all the old WCW 'stars'. WWE ia the most well worked wrestling business ever,bringing back ECW was one of the most smartest moves, evn though i didnt agree with it, it made so much sense and only widens WWE's fan appeal, this is why WWE is head and shoulders above TNA, it appeals to everyone.

Last time I checked,none of the title holders in TNA are old WCW stars. And the only reason guys like Sting and Scott Steiner are in TNA is to put over the younger guys. You sound like a WWE homer to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back