• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible *Spoliers* for Cena plans

footballfool89

Dark Match Winner
Ok, everyones been wondering whats cena's future plans. Now, theres a number of things WWE could do right now and im going to list a couple.

1) As everyone knows, Cena will make an appearence on this firdays Smackdown, also the dubut of SD on the new CW network. Also mentioned on WWE.com is that SD GM Teddy Long has a surprise for Cena. The surprise Teddy has for Cena is (i dont know 100% if this is true but if someone could verify for me that would be great) that Cena will be invited to fight the Miz next week on SD. Cena of course will accept. Now the reason they bring Cena to SD for a match? To see if the SD ratings will go up with Cena in a match. Now if it does and it gets good crowd reaction, i think its very possible that Cena will be moved to SD. Also Miz will most likely beat Cena so that Cena has a storyline for when the move does happen. The rivalry will carry to No Mercy where they will have a mtach with Cena winning most likely.

2) This one has been going around for a while. Cena to fued with Randy Ortan, meaning hed stay on Raw, and possibly carry all the way to WM. Other canidites for Cena fued would be HHH, or more Edge (please, i hope not).

If anyone else has any info or other possible storylines for Cena, feel free to post.

The scenario as a possibility, but with the Miz????????? The guy's at the CW network would fall off their chair's laughing. If something like that would happen, it would have to be another reputable superstar like Batista, Booker, Taker, etc.
The second scenario is also plausible, only time will tell. Vince is very high on Cena now, and Raw is the flagship show. So I highly doubt that we'll see Cena on Smackdown anytime soon, but you never know, wierder things have happened.

greenbeast95 said:
The scenario as a possibility, but with the Miz????????? The guy's at the CW network would fall off their chair's laughing. If something like that would happen, it would have to be another reputable superstar like Batista, Booker, Taker, etc.
The second scenario is also plausible, only time will tell. Vince is very high on Cena now, and Raw is the flagship show. So I highly doubt that we'll see Cena on Smackdown anytime soon, but you never know, wierder things have happened.

The Miz thing i got from somewhere else. i just heard that at this weeks SD the surpirse was Cena to face Miz next week so i figured thats the storyline theyd go with. Also it would help Miz get a good push. Reminder, if anyone knows if the miz match really was announced at this weeks SD could you tell me. thx

Listen. Miz is one of the worst wrestlers on the SD! Roster. The WWE Champion would not have to face some ****** who thinks he's actually liked by people. Vince will get Cena to face King Booker, in a SD! vs. RAW, Champion vs. Champion type of match. After that match, Booker may get sent over to RAW to be the RAW Champion instead of Cena, while Cena stays on SD!. After that, they should at least have a draft lottery, to shake up the rosters a bit at least.

1) What's your source?

2) My future for Cena would be for him to join DX, lose the title to Edge at Cyber Sunday, go on to face n.W.o. with HHH and HBK at Survivor Series where Cena turns his back on DX. Royal Rumble comes around, it's HBK vs. Cena and Cena wins with the STFU, and he doesn't let go making the ref reverse the decision making HBK the winner, but injured, putting him out of action to rest his leg, and get knee surgery. Cena then goes on to WrestleMania to face Triple H. Right there you have the n.W.o. feud, the DX break up, Shawn's needed rest, Cena's heel turn, all in one! Is that not good?

Those seem very likely but I would not really See Cena Moving But if he does move who gets the WWE title?SD cannot have two world titles...Would they drop it back to Edge?Or have Triple H turn Heel and Take it for awhile?

oooHEYooo said:
here is the main event for next weeks smackdown.

cena,batista, lashley vs. booker, finlay, regal.

CONFIRMED.

Ahh, thank you. I first heard his match was against Miz and thought it was stupid but that makes more sense. thank you.

Text said:
Those seem very likely but I would not really See Cena Moving But if he does move who gets the WWE title?SD cannot have two world titles...Would they drop it back to Edge?Or have Triple H turn Heel and Take it for awhile?

Not sure, but one thing is positive and thats the only reason they having Cena on SD these 2 weeks is to see if the ratings go up. Best guess would be either Edge or HHH but with the DX thing continuing i cant see him having it while thats still running. I'd like to see someone new get it like kane.

who thinks that cena may square off against lashley for the #1 contendership sometime soon and then bring back the undisputed championship in a match between king booker and john cena?

no no no. its gonna be CENA vs MIZ... and Kennedy will interfere getting Miz another cheap win... and pushing the CENA/KENNEDY Feud. booyah

CM Joe said:
no no no. its gonna be CENA vs MIZ... and Kennedy will interfere getting Miz another cheap win... and pushing the CENA/KENNEDY Feud. booyah

I thought the other guys said it was Cena, Batista, and Lashley vs. Booker and court. so which one is it? doesnt really matter though, ill know for sure who it is tonight.

ill CONFIRM it for YOU AGAIN...

MAIN EVENT- LASHLEY/CENA/BATISTA vs. FINLEY/REGAL/BOOKER T

ill live in the UK so we get to see before any of you great americans :)

its just gone off now.

John Cena is going to lose the title to Edge real soon. I think that next week in that six man tag match, Cena is going to attack either batista or Lashley, and then the following week on Raw, Cena vs Edge for the title, and Edge will win because the person Cena attacks on Smackdown! will interfere (without the ref seeing it), and then Cena will go over to Smackdown! or the other way around, therefore making Cena's heel turn happen as well.

Flokiyo said:
John Cena is going to lose the title to Edge real soon. I think that next week in that six man tag match, Cena is going to attack either batista or Lashley, and then the following week on Raw, Cena vs Edge for the title, and Edge will win because the person Cena attacks on Smackdown! will interfere (without the ref seeing it), and then Cena will go over to Smackdown! or the other way around, therefore making Cena's heel turn happen as well.

Hmm, i like it. Cena vs Batista feud or Cena vs Lashley fued.....I like them both!

Flokiyo said:

i like that too. i hope cena does go HEEL and goes to SMACKDOWN. I am sick and tired of Edge getting shit on. He is a very deserving champion and should keep the belt for a while and get rid of that crappy ass spinner belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back