• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible John Cena hiatus soon?

ok first of all why do you all hate cena i mean the man is just trying to live his dream and the reason he is the face of wwe is because he works his ass off. i actually like cena i just dont like his gimmick :p

anyway back to the subkect, there is no way in hell cena will take a break, there is only one way of him taking a break and thats injury
in the vid he doesnt say he's taking time off he just said he's filming a movie and he filmed movies before and didnt take time off :p

John Cena is a good man. Reminds me of a good ol' fashion mormon. It does not matter to him if you hate him; he still tries to do the right thing. Sure, people get tired of him always being in the main event or always acting like Superman, but he's a nice fellow....so thats why I kinda like him.

that has GOT to be the funniest thing i have ever herd, you just made John sound more like this guy

ButtersStotch.png

HAHA yeah, well who knows. Yes other people have had parts in movies before, and not gone anywhere, but thats the difference, PARTS - STARING ROLE.

time off was taken to Film "The Marine" and i dont know about "12 Rounds" if it was while he was out from injury or not. but look back, Hogan did it, Rock did it a few times. because they were the Star's of their movies (minus hogan's role in Rocky, and Rocks in The Mummy) with his wrestling one coming out (anyone catch Kurt Angles comments on it? HAAH!) he isnt the "star" of the movie, just a supporting character, who has his scenes here and there, yes he plays a big role in the plot, but the focus isnt about him the whole movie, but rather his "brother". Kane took time off to film "See no Evil" and with the Undertaker's limited schedule hopefully they can FINALLY get around to filming that movie about his character some time.

but i dont mind the smackdown move, so what if he's the face of the company? Brock Lesnar was too, and he was on Smackdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back