Popular Movies You Haven't Seen

I'm planning to watch Scarface, The Shawshank Redemption and the Godfather trilogy at some point.

Funny this is a thread because I watched The Patriot for the first time yesterday.

I've seen a lot of you guys list "Avatar." Don't bother. that movie is so overrated aside from the unique style of filming they did with it.

Seven is definitely an awesome movie as is American History X and some others. As far as Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or even the Harry Potter movies go, I'd say see them once if you're at all interested.

The movie I get the most flack for not seeing is Braveheart. I've seen parts of it, just not the whole thing. Never been that interested in watching it.

I actually have seen just about everything, only I have not seen any of the Transformers movies and I do not plan on it.

I have never seen Titanic, don't plan on ever seeing it either.

I do however need to see a lot of films. Citizen kane, scarface (both the original and the remake(The one with Al Pacino is the remake)) Angels with Dirty Faces, white Heat, Little Caesar. A Clockwork Orange, Metropolis. thats the list off of the top of my mind.

Yes there is a shitload of James Cagney on this list he is awesome.

Haven't seen any Harry Potter films or Gone with the Wind or Casablanca. I watched Citizen Kane and it bored me to tears. I haven't watched the brand new James Bond films or the older ones either. Other films that seem pretentious are The Piano and The English Patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back