• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poll: The Undertaker's Wrestlemania 32 opponent

The Undertaker's WrestleMania 32 opponent

• Brock Lesnar

• Roman Reigns

• Kane

• John Cena

• Seth Rollins

• Sting

• Bray Wyatt

• Triple H

• The Rock

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's pretty sad, it really shows that you don't have any respect for the business or what a legend can STILL do in the ring.

And you want to talk about a guy who needs rest periods in a match? Look no further than Brock Lesnar. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. F5. Repeat three times.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, as I am mine :)

I'm not sure how stating mine demonstrates a lack of respect for the business. And you are right -- Brock took a lot of time in between his move set at SS -- that happened because he was facing a guy who clearly couldn't keep up. Lesnar certainly didn't look like he needed numerous breaks against Cena or Rollins or Reigns.

I was an UT fan for a LONG time. But when you just come back once a year to wrestle mediocre matches at WM, to me that's certainly a lack of respect for the business that has been so very good to you. I'll give him credit that his SS match last night was better than any of his recent trash WM matches, but Brock clearly had to tone down his style to accommodate UT, and that's simply not acceptable to me. And if UT is such a prideful man backstage who does what's right for the business that we seem to always hear about on these dirt sheets, then he should gracefully retire and walk away. I don't buy the bit that his legacy won't be affected by wins or losses -- to me, as a former fan of his, his legacy HAS been affected b/c I don't want to watch a guy keep coming back when he so clearly can only put on these slow slow slow matches. The "story telling" and the "ring psychology" can only be justified so much.

But hey, that's my opinion and that's what I'm here to post. You're entitled to yours, and we disagree. Okay.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, as I am mine :)

I'm not sure how stating mine demonstrates a lack of respect for the business. And you are right -- Brock took a lot of time in between his move set at SS -- that happened because he was facing a guy who clearly couldn't keep up. Lesnar certainly didn't look like he needed numerous breaks against Cena or Rollins or Reigns.

I was an UT fan for a LONG time. But when you just come back once a year to wrestle mediocre matches at WM, to me that's certainly a lack of respect for the business that has been so very good to you. I'll give him credit that his SS match last night was better than any of his recent trash WM matches, but Brock clearly had to tone down his style to accommodate UT, and that's simply not acceptable to me. And if UT is such a prideful man backstage who does what's right for the business that we seem to always hear about on these dirt sheets, then he should gracefully retire and walk away. I don't buy the bit that his legacy won't be affected by wins or losses -- to me, as a former fan of his, his legacy HAS been affected b/c I don't want to watch a guy keep coming back when he so clearly can only put on these slow slow slow matches. The "story telling" and the "ring psychology" can only be justified so much.

But hey, that's my opinion and that's what I'm here to post. You're entitled to yours, and we disagree. Okay..

Undertaker coming back to wrestle at every WrestleMania is literally him giving back to the business, simply because Undertaker's match ALONE sells WrestleMania every year.

And Brock's standing around after every move had nothing to do with Undertaker. He did the same thing in his match with Roman Reigns. If anything, it was worse. At least the SummerSlam match with Undertaker was a great match. WM31 against Reigns was just a boring crapfest.

No doubt it will be Taker/Lesnar 3 at WrestleMania 32 and it will definitely sell out that's for sure especially in Taker's home state of Texas

It has to be Sting...it HAS to be.

Who honestly wants to see Undertaker v Lesnar for a 3rd time? 'Taker has avenged the loss at WM31 now, there is no point in having them fight again. Move on.

If Undertaker is retiring in his home state at this year's WrestleMania (and he really should, it's time), then we need to have that one match that all serious wrestling fans have wanted for 20 years- The Phenom against The Stinger. Sting is in his 50s but can still go, and Taker WILL be at 'Mania this year barring serious injury...there doesn't even need to be a long term storyline attached to the match...just let Undertaker announce it's his final act and he'd like to face the 1 man he's never had the chance to wrestle....Sting.

It won't be a MOTY candidate, but dammit it'll be a sight to see with those 2 face to face in the ring. I want to see that match.

Taker has to win his last Wrestlemania match. Anything other than that would just be wrong.

It has to be Sting...it HAS to be.

Who honestly wants to see Undertaker v Lesnar for a 3rd time? 'Taker has avenged the loss at WM31 now, there is no point in having them fight again. Move on.

How did he avenge the loss? Undertaker was booked to look like a cowardly wimp who can't win a match on his own. That match didn't accomplish anything but Vince's fetish of having Brock Lesnar look invincible. Undertaker's final match MUST be WrestleMania 32, it MUST be against Brock Lesnar, it MUST be a clean win, and most importantly, it MUST be BY SUBMISSION.

I think Sting vs. Undertaker has passed when Undertakers undefeated streak ended. I would not put Undertaker in another match with Brock, Undertaker is getting to old and Brock is to rough in the ring. All Brock does is throw people around it is another concussion waiting to happen. John Cena is the perfect opponent for Undertaker, John can lose and it won't hurt him a bit and Undertaker can retire and win his last match in his home state.

I think Sting vs. Undertaker has passed when Undertakers undefeated streak ended. I would not put Undertaker in another match with Brock, Undertaker is getting to old and Brock is to rough in the ring. All Brock does is throw people around it is another concussion waiting to happen. John Cena is the perfect opponent for Undertaker, John can lose and it won't hurt him a bit and Undertaker can retire and win his last match in his home state.

But what would be the storyline for Cena vs Taker? Also how would you start it from now to WrestleMania 32 in terms of buildup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back