• Randy Orton

• Seth Rollins

• Roman Reigns

• Kevin Owens

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
Who do you think The King of Kings The Cerebral Assassin The Game the COO of this company will face at WrestleMania 32? Because I am sure The Game will have a match at the show of all shows well considering Triple H faced Sting last year at Mania and then the year before that he faced off against Daniel Bryan so with that said who do you think Triple H will face?

HHH shouldn't have a match at WrestleMania 32. But as the OP pointed out, he's put himself in high profile matches the last 2 years. So with this year's WM being in such a big stadium, there's no way HHH will miss out on making sure he has an elaborate entrance, portraying himself as a wrestling icon, and making himself look good in the process, even though it was evident at last year's WrestleMania that he doesn't have what it takes to "go" anymore (just my opinion). My money is on a match with the Rock or Brock (honestly, because the star power of the other person will draw, and HHH will be able to stake claim to the hype because he's always been the guy who worked with "the man"), with Rollins as my dark horse (who he should put over and end the stupid Authority gimmick.

I'm hoping we get Seth Rollins vs Triple H. I think the storyline practically writes itself and they could have a great match. Either Rollins as the face, or the Authority changing their ways, either would work.

No matter who the face is, the match should end with Rollins defeating Triple H with a Pedigree.

As much as I want to see Kevin Owens Vs. HHH at WM I feel like this isn't the year to do it, especially if they want to sell out a huge stadium.

The obvious match to go with is of course Seth Rollins Vs. HHH with Seth being tormented by the Authority after losing the title to someone else. Seth says they took away Curb Stomp, they took away his crazy arsenal, they took away his love for the fans but most of all they took away his love for wrestling. The Authority turned Seth into a money and fame seeking crybaby. He challenges HHH for a match at WM where if he wins the Authority leaves and the universe gets to select a GM but if Seth loses he leaves the WWE.

Its pretty obvious that Seth would go over in the match if he is to be a big star but I think I'd like to see it end with a vicious Curb Stomp on the game as a symbol that Seth has arrived on his own and has taken back what HHH took away.

I think they made it kind of clear that The Rock will be facing Triple H last Mania. In whatever fashion , be it a mixed tag match, underwear match...whatever ...it will most likely be Triple H vs The Rock at Wrestlemania 32.

As much as I want to see Kevin Owens Vs. HHH at WM I feel like this isn't the year to do it, especially if they want to sell out a huge stadium.

The obvious match to go with is of course Seth Rollins Vs. HHH with Seth being tormented by the Authority after losing the title to someone else. Seth says they took away Curb Stomp, they took away his crazy arsenal, they took away his love for the fans but most of all they took away his love for wrestling. The Authority turned Seth into a money and fame seeking crybaby. He challenges HHH for a match at WM where if he wins the Authority leaves and the universe gets to select a GM but if Seth loses he leaves the WWE.

Its pretty obvious that Seth would go over in the match if he is to be a big star but I think I'd like to see it end with a vicious Curb Stomp on the game as a symbol that Seth has arrived on his own and has taken back what HHH took away.

you sir, are on point with this. Terrific idea. The only thing i'd change here is that seth ends it with the pedigree, then after the match, HHH tries to jump him only for him to get curb stomped all the way outta the authority.

It will obviously be HHH vs The Rock, the way they set it up at the last WM..

This is probably why HHH went over Sting; HHH was on a massive losing streak, losing to Daniel Bryan, The Shield (3 ppvs in a row), and Lesnar a year earlier.. the last time he won a match before this losing streak was against Lesnar at WrestleMania 29. He beat Sting to recover from this losing streak.

Now there is going to be a Rollins-HHH feud down the line. I really don't see them holding it off until after WM 32. If this feud happens, then I expect HHH to go over since he is going to face The Rock and needs to gain steam. This mirrors a few years ago when HHH was going to face Undertaker, so he went over Punk and Kevin Nash to gain steam. Now this year hes going to regain steam by going over Sting and soon Rollins.. its a shame because Rollins could really use the rub of beating a legend like Triple H.

You guys are probably thinking that HHH doesn't need to gain steam; hes already a 13 time world champion and one of the most impressive superstars of all time. Well thats not how WWE or HHH thinks. Theres a possibility that since HHH is good friends with Rollins that he might do the job, but I wouldn't count on it. Orton and HHH are close friends, yet Orton jobbed to HHH most of 2004.

I'm hoping we get Seth Rollins vs Triple H. I think the storyline practically writes itself and they could have a great match. Either Rollins as the face, or the Authority changing their ways, either would work.

No matter who the face is, the match should end with Rollins defeating Triple H with a Pedigree.

wwe already said it after WM 31 this year HHH will be facing The Rock after what we saw the heated argument between HHH and The Rock and having Rhonda attack Stephanie and it was mentioned here on wrestlezone HHH vs The Rock has been engraved for WM32

Triple H & Steph vs. Rock & Ronda Rousey

Think of all the money and press WWE would get.

That's if Dana White let's Rousey go off from U.F.C and do Wrestlemania that could pose injury risk for Rousey. He's known to be an idiot like that. IMO he'd be foolish not to get that Wrestlemania exposure for Ronda and the U.F.C. The problem is , in a mixed tag match Rousey gets to fight ......Stephanie McMahon. UGH. As much as I like Stephanie, she's no ring warrior for crying out loud....the match up is stupidly overmatched in Ronda's favour. She would probably kick everyone's ass in that match in a real fight. Maybe they'll let her lock on to Triple H's arm and get him to tap out...wouldn't the crowd like that !

The problem is , in a mixed tag match Rousey gets to fight ......Stephanie McMahon.

If they go the mixed tag rout why not just find a fitting replacement for Stephanie to work along side Triple H? Stephanie can work her annoying gimmick from the corner and hopefully we get a decent and semi believable match.

Rock & Rousey vs. Triple H & Kong/Kharma w/Stephanie.

or and this would be crazy............

Rock & Rousey vs. Triple H & Chyna w/Stephanie.

That's if Dana White let's Rousey go off from U.F.C and do Wrestlemania that could pose injury risk for Rousey. He's known to be an idiot like that. IMO he'd be foolish not to get that Wrestlemania exposure for Ronda and the U.F.C. The problem is , in a mixed tag match Rousey gets to fight ......Stephanie McMahon. UGH. As much as I like Stephanie, she's no ring warrior for crying out loud....the match up is stupidly overmatched in Ronda's favour. She would probably kick everyone's ass in that match in a real fight. Maybe they'll let her lock on to Triple H's arm and get him to tap out...wouldn't the crowd like that !

An injury risk in fake wrestling? I guess she could botch, but come on Rock and HHH would control the majority of the match.

Ronda also wouldn't see that much time in the ring. Maybe a few minutes at the most. I'm thinking Rock vs. HHH for the first 8 minutes or so, and then Rock tags in Rousey. Steph runs from Rousey before Rousey finally "catches" her. Rousey destroys Steph and locks in the armbar until HHH tags himself in and breaks it up. Ronda takes out HHH, setting up a People's Elbow from Rock to end the match.

That sounds overbooked, but in practice it would go a lot smoother. WWE gets the money and publicity. Rousey looks like a badass. Everyone wins.

Triple H w/Stephanie vs. The Rock w/Ronda Rousey
Stone Cold Steve Austin as the Guest Referee

Rousey knocks out Steph, the Rock beats Triple H. Austin, Rock and Rosuey drink a beer together.

Its going to be Rock/Rousey vs Triple H/Stephanie in some way, shape, or form.

Whether its the Mixed Tag or the women in a managerial role, that's the match that has been built.

Rousey will judo toss Triple H and arm bar Stephanie at some point also. Remember, its WM so its about MOMENTS and there aren't any bigger, true moments left other than this one.

I'm really hoping for Triple H vs. The Rock. That match alone would sell WrestleMania. It's the big-name top stars that sell WrestleMania, not the youth movement.

An injury risk in fake wrestling? I guess she could botch, but come on Rock and HHH would control the majority of the match.

Ronda also wouldn't see that much time in the ring. Maybe a few minutes at the most. I'm thinking Rock vs. HHH for the first 8 minutes or so, and then Rock tags in Rousey. Steph runs from Rousey before Rousey finally "catches" her. Rousey destroys Steph and locks in the armbar until HHH tags himself in and breaks it up. Ronda takes out HHH, setting up a People's Elbow from Rock to end the match.

That sounds overbooked, but in practice it would go a lot smoother. WWE gets the money and publicity. Rousey looks like a badass. Everyone wins.

Rousey takes out Triple H? Way to completely destroy and invalidate the career of one of the greatest of all time in an instant.

I'd rather see HHH vs. Roman Reigns or Dean Ambrose. They've been feuding w/the Authority ever since the Shield break-up. They've taken out everybody except Cena, HHH, and Brock Lesnar. Time to pull the trigger on the Future stars at this WM. Reigns or Ambrose continue to build a legacy and gain momentum toward a WWE WHC.

I'd rather see HHH vs. Roman Reigns or Dean Ambrose.

I doubt there would be any reason for Triple H to be facing Dean Ambrose. I believe WWE sees him as a midcarder....and they won't waste a rare appearance by Trips on someone at that level. This isn't a rip on Dean; I just think his ring appearances with his former Shield buddies make some of us believe he's regarded higher than he actually is.

Triple H might face Roman Reigns, but only if WWE has again halted plans to inaugurate Roman as world champion by WM32. If they're still trying to build Roman to main event status, a match with Triple H might be a good move. Of course, if Reigns hasn't made it by then, a match against the ghost of Lou Thesz might not be enough to get him to the top.

As to the topic of this thread, I believe Triple H's opponent at WM32 will be.......no one. He'll probably be involved as figurehead of the Authority, but any ring appearance will involve him wearing a $600 suit, not a pair of wrestling trunks. That's my guess.

I don't know the reaction Ambrose got when they teased him winning the WWE WHC was darn loud and resounding. The guy has an Austin bada$$ness to his character and he connects w/the fans. Definitely curious to where they take his character. If Ambrose does turn heel I think they should run it how WCW did w/Sting & Luger. They were billed as friends forever despite Sting being a Face and Luger a heel. Luger didn't attack Sting for years.

Rock & Rousey v Triple H & Steph works and you could easily have Steph dodge being in the ring with Rousey for most of the match before Rousey finally gets her hands on her late in the game (no pun intended). Rousey hits a clothesline, takes her down and makes her submit immediately and the crowd goes home happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back