• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poll: The Undertaker's Wrestlemania 32 opponent

The Undertaker's WrestleMania 32 opponent

• Brock Lesnar

• Roman Reigns

• Kane

• John Cena

• Seth Rollins

• Sting

• Bray Wyatt

• Triple H

• The Rock

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Sting match just doesn't make sense at this point. A rematch with Lesnar could happen but I believe WWE will want Lesnar back in the title picture. Cena vs. Taker makes sense as John would be able to have a great match without fighting for the WWE Title.

It'll be Brock. They will have the rubber match in this new set of matches they have had. This was billed as being too big for WrestleMania, so why not have the third match in the biggest stadium they could ever have Mania in.

While Sting would be the dream match, the time has come and gone for that. Cena might be used in the title picture to get title win number 16, or if he wins a title and then drops it this year it could be for the record number 17.

It's almost assuredly going to be Brock, and it's also very likely to be Taker's last match ever. I honestly think the whole "confrontation" they had at the UFC was staged as hell, and after the event, Taker asked Brock to retire him.

As much as I wanted to see Sting or John Cena face Taker at WM 32, the finish last night planted the seeds for Taker/Lesnar III at WM 32, which I'm not really interested in. But it is what it is.

Most assuredly it will probably be Brock and it makes sense given how SummerSlam ended last night with these 2 superstars in what I thought was a great match, the controversy of Taker tapping out to the Kimura Lock but the timekeeper ringing the bell and then Brock's shoulders at the same time being down on the mat and then the low blow while the ref was distracted with Heyman and Taker low blowing Brock and then locking Brock into Hell's Gate with Brock not tapping but passing out in the Hell's Gate submission, yes the rubber match definitely has to take place at WrestleMania 32 but these two already went at it at a WrestleMania that being WrestleMania 30 when Brock ended Taker's streak

Here's what I would do.

Undertaker would fight Brock Lesnar inside Hell in a Cell to settle the score once and for all. Brock Lesnar goes over. The next night on RAW, Sting makes his return to the WWE and says he has a message for the Undertaker following Hell in a Cell. He says that after being defeated by the Beast at Hell in a Cell people have speculated that this could be the end of the Undertaker, but he knows the Undertaker does not want to go down like that. He says the Undertaker deserves to go down giving the fans the one last true dream match. A match they never thought they would see, Undertaker vs. Sting at WrestleMania.

Suddenly the lights go out, and the crowd goes crazy. But when the lights come back on, Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper are in the ring. They attack Sting and are beating the shit out of him when the lights go out again. This time when they come back on, the Undertaker is standing in the ring. Sting and Undertaker clean house on Harper and Wyatt and clear the ring. Then they turn and face each other, providing an all-time classic RAW moment. Undertaker makes the throat cutting motion, suggesting that he accepts Sting's challenge. The lights go out again and he's gone.

This would perfectly set up Undertaker vs. Sting at WrestleMania 32 for Undertaker's final match. Then at Survivor Series Sting and Taker could join forces against the Wyatt Family. This would be the 25th anniversary of the Undertaker's debut at Survivor Series, and Survivor Series is the same event Sting made his WWE debut at last year so it works out perfectly. Sting and Taker would go over in the match, with Sting getting the pinfall. Sting needs a win to build steam for Mania and that's the perfect way to give him one.

Then at WrestleMania Undertaker faces Sting and finally retires.

Here's what I would do.

Undertaker would fight Brock Lesnar inside Hell in a Cell to settle the score once and for all. Brock Lesnar goes over. The next night on RAW, Sting makes his return to the WWE and says he has a message for the Undertaker following Hell in a Cell. He says that after being defeated by the Beast at Hell in a Cell people have speculated that this could be the end of the Undertaker, but he knows the Undertaker does not want to go down like that. He says the Undertaker deserves to go down giving the fans the one last true dream match. A match they never thought they would see, Undertaker vs. Sting at WrestleMania.

Suddenly the lights go out, and the crowd goes crazy. But when the lights come back on, Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper are in the ring. They attack Sting and are beating the shit out of him when the lights go out again. This time when they come back on, the Undertaker is standing in the ring. Sting and Undertaker clean house on Harper and Wyatt and clear the ring. Then they turn and face each other, providing an all-time classic RAW moment. Undertaker makes the throat cutting motion, suggesting that he accepts Sting's challenge. The lights go out again and he's gone.

This would perfectly set up Undertaker vs. Sting at WrestleMania 32 for Undertaker's final match. Then at Survivor Series Sting and Taker could join forces against the Wyatt Family. This would be the 25th anniversary of the Undertaker's debut at Survivor Series, and Survivor Series is the same event Sting made his WWE debut at last year so it works out perfectly. Sting and Taker would go over in the match, with Sting getting the pinfall. Sting needs a win to build steam for Mania and that's the perfect way to give him one.

Then at WrestleMania Undertaker faces Sting and finally retires.

But given how we haven't seen or heard from Sting in months ever since WrestleMania 31 it begs the question of if at this point that Sting/Taker that dream match is dead in the water? I mean if they wanted to set it up they would have done so last night at WWE SummerSlam by having Sting show up to cost Taker his match against Brock but that didn't happen

And given how Taker/Lesnar ended last night how could you argue that this match won't happen at Mania? It obviously will I mean the seeds were planted I mean come on

It's almost assuredly going to be Brock, and it's also very likely to be Taker's last match ever. I honestly think the whole "confrontation" they had at the UFC was staged as hell, and after the event, Taker asked Brock to retire him.

Yeah makes too much sense. Some strange reason Taker loves Brock. I wonder would it close the show or would Rock vs. HHH do it.

I would think Taker/Brock would

Or it could easily be headlined by the Cena /Reigns world title match.
If WWE was smart they would make the main events Cena vs Reigns (WWE WHC),Sting vs Taker,Rock vs Brock ,and Rollins vs Triple H.

Set it up like this. At Survivor Series, Brock def. Taker thanks to Sting mind games. The next night, Taker calls out Sting. Sting says only if its at WrestleMania. He's says they both got something to prove and that's that they still got it.

Brock say he will be back when there is real competition and defeats all his opponents at MSG, Royal Rumble and then at a Raw. He says who's his next bitch or something like that, Rock returns and sets up Mania ala Rock/Hogan.

Cena def. Rollins at NOC, post match Rollins is slowly getting up apologizing to Triple H who pedigrees him for failing Flairs legacy. He would beat him and take him our. Rollins returns as a face and challenges Triple H to WrestleMania. Meanwhile, Reigns wins RR again. This time get a Pro-Reigns city for RR. Setting up the torch passing Reigns vs Cena at Mania.

Undertaker vs. Sting in both men's final matches. It wouldn't be a great technical match, but it doesn't have to be. No one else makes sense. HHH and Lesnar would be repetitive. Cena or any of the new guys make no sense since the Streak ended. Taker vs. Sting needs to happen eventually, and that's the perfect time to do it.

Undertaker vs. Sting in both men's final matches. It wouldn't be a great technical match, but it doesn't have to be. No one else makes sense. HHH and Lesnar would be repetitive. Cena or any of the new guys make no sense since the Streak ended. Taker vs. Sting needs to happen eventually, and that's the perfect time to do it.

How is now the perfect time for Sting/Taker to happen? No the perfect time should have been at WrestleMania 31 to begin with and honestly given how SummerSlam ended last night the way Lesnar/Taker ended I think it is more or less a given that Taker/Lesnar III needs to happen at WrestleMania 32 because after the controversial way it ended it is almost a guarantee that this rematch is happening at Mania in 2016 because if Sting/Taker were to happen at WrestleMania 32 the perfect trigger for that to be pulled was last night and that didn't happen so

How is now the perfect time for Sting/Taker to happen? No the perfect time should have been at WrestleMania 31 to begin with and honestly given how SummerSlam ended last night the way Lesnar/Taker ended I think it is more or less a given that Taker/Lesnar III needs to happen at WrestleMania 32 because after the controversial way it ended it is almost a guarantee that this rematch is happening at Mania in 2016 because if Sting/Taker were to happen at WrestleMania 32 the perfect trigger for that to be pulled was last night and that didn't happen so

Who wants to see Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar yet again? It's just old and played out.

Old and played out but it just needs to happen especially given how SummerSlam 2015 ended given how much controversy there was in the main event I mean were you even watching that match? If you did then you would know why Taker/Lesnar III needs to happen at WrestleMania 32

Whether people like it or not, it's most certainly going to be Brock Lesnar. And hopefully it's a Casket Match or Buried Alive Match. Yeah, the SummerSlam match was supposed to settle the score. It settled nothing. I also predict that this will be called The Beast vs The Career. Undertaker loses, and thus goes out the old school way, on his back. They should do something like they did at WrestleMania 27, make it that The Undertaker can't leave the ring on his own two feet, so the druids have to come or something, which is something that should have happened when Brock beat him at WrestleMania 30. Lesnar ending The Undertaker's career is a all time greatest moment in WWE history. And yes, the reason for this is because I said so.

Old and played out but it just needs to happen especially given how SummerSlam 2015 ended given how much controversy there was in the main event I mean were you even watching that match? If you did then you would know why Taker/Lesnar III needs to happen at WrestleMania 32

Does Takes vs. Lesnar III need to happen? Unfortunately yes. Especially given that awful finish last night.

Still, the rivalry is old and played out. Sting, Cena, or some of the newer guys would be better options for Taker at WM32 than Lesnar. I just want something fresh.

Whether people like it or not, it's most certainly going to be Brock Lesnar. Yeah, the SummerSlam match was supposed to settle the score. It settled nothing. I also predict that this will be called The Beast vs The Career. Undertaker loses, and thus goes out the old school way, on his back. They should do something like they did at WrestleMania 27, make it that The Undertaker can't leave the ring on his own two feet, so the druids have to come or something, which is something that should have happened when Brock beat him at WrestleMania 30. Lesnar ending The Undertaker's career is a all time greatest moment in WWE history. And yes, the reason for this is because I said so.

And I agree that your scenario is the best way to go as far as I'm concerned because whether you guys like it or not it is guaranteed that Brock will face Taker at Mania 32 so deal with it

Bock Lesnar, it's gotta be him.. After the finish to last night's match you know they're going to have a 3rd encounter. It will be at WrestleMania, the event Brock defeated Undertaker 2 year's ago and it will hopefully be Undertaker's last match ever.

I hate Brock Lesnar and Undertaker will for sure kick his overrated ass at WrestleMania... Hopefully both of them get the shit kicked out of them and we never have to see them again.

Based just on what I saw last night, I'd have to imagine that they're going for Taker vs. Brock III at WrestleMania XXXII. They're tied up with a win each, though Taker's win last night certainly couldn't be called squeaky clean by any stretch. I see them going for a series of three matches similar to what we saw go down with Triple H.

If they do go for Taker vs. Brock III, I think it'll be in some sort of gimmick match, like a street fight or quite possibly Hell in a Cell. As there was such controversy surrounding Taker's win last night, I see Heyman wanting to go the route of having a match that leaves absolutely no doubt who the winner is.

If this is the route they go, it wouldn't surprise me if it's a retirement match and Taker puts Lesnar over one more time. For some strange reason that I don't know, Taker seems to genuinely like Lesnar. Maybe Taker knows a side of Lesnar that hardly anyone else, with a few exceptions, have seen of the guy. It just strikes me as ironic since Taker is an old school wrestling guy who has a definitive love and respect for the business while Lesnar is pretty much the exact opposite.

Bock Lesnar, it's gotta be him.. After the finish to last night's match you know they're going to have a 3rd encounter. It will be at WrestleMania, the event Brock defeated Undertaker 2 year's ago and it will hopefully be Undertaker's last match ever.

I hate Brock Lesnar and Undertaker will for sure kick his overrated ass at WrestleMania... Hopefully both of them get the shit kicked out of them and we never have to see them again.

You mean we'll never see The Undertaker again? WWE needs Brock Lesnar around, otherwise, the product will suffer. The Undertaker is retirement bound. Brock is sticking around. Besides, The Undertaker himself asked Brock to retire him.

I think Undertaker will face Brock at WM32 but I think Undertaker will probably win the match and then retire. I just don't see Taker losing again at WM, especially in his home state. I think Lesnar should go over but given how much Vince likes Taker, I'm afraid he's going to let him win.

WWE needs Brock Lesnar? What a joke. Lesnar isn't around for 85% of the year and WWE is just fine without him.

The only thing that matters for Undertaker now is to get a clean win over Lesnar. Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar, No Holds Barred, at WrestleMania 32. Undertaker wins clean and by submission in his home state in front of 100,000+, and retires the following night. Any other match, any other opponent, and any other result is UNACCEPTABLE.

I hope Undertaker's WM32 opponent is NOBODY. I've gone from being a fan of his for all those years, to wishing he would retire, to now just tired and irritated with him. Go away, Mark.

He's visibly winded in his matches, and he clearly cannot go full throttle because there's always a rest period after any kind of offensive or defensive sequence. And NO, that is NOT "ring psychology" or him being a "great storyteller" in the ring -- please, no. He's old, he can't go, and it's as simple as that.

But, on point to the topic -- he'll face Lesnar at WM32.

I hope Undertaker's WM32 opponent is NOBODY. I've gone from being a fan of his for all those years, to wishing he would retire, to now just tired and irritated with him. Go away, Mark.

He's visibly winded in his matches, and he clearly cannot go full throttle because there's always a rest period after any kind of offensive or defensive sequence. And NO, that is NOT "ring psychology" or him being a "great storyteller" in the ring -- please, no. He's old, he can't go, and it's as simple as that.

But, on point to the topic -- he'll face Lesnar at WM32.

That's pretty sad, it really shows that you don't have any respect for the business or what a legend can STILL do in the ring.

And you want to talk about a guy who needs rest periods in a match? Look no further than Brock Lesnar. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. Suplex, stand there for 30 seconds to catch his breath. F5. Repeat three times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back