• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pokémon GO

Any suggestions for what to use against Mewtwo when the time comes?

MewTwo_Counters2.png

If you have a full raid group it doesn't really matter, you guys will slaughter him so long as a few people have good Mon.

But you haven't even gotten a Ttar from a raid? You should like, move.

I'm giving myself until my 30th birthday to hit level 40. That's about 7 months. If I fail, I'm gonna lash my back with a belt like that dude from Boardwalk Empire.

Haven't seen too many T-Tar raids honestly. The last time I saw one was at a gym on a military base, which obviously I couldn't get to.

I think it's great. It was supposed to be in the game originally but was never implemented.
This allows some things to spawn more, better move effectiveness for battling and extra stardust.

The other Pokemon will still be there if you're in a 1 weather place.

Caught Zigzagoon, Skitty, Poochyena, Wurmple, Spoink, Gulpin and Seviper :blush:

The new weather system is amazing.

The best thing with the weather system. You can catch over level 30's!

Seviper ran from me.

Mudkip, Poochyena, Wurmple, Silcoon, Cascoon, Makuhita, Skitty, Electrike, Roselia, Gulpin, Spoink.

Going out soon to hopefully get a sceptile haha. A party system now? Will research what it does in a second but how convinient could it actually be?

Very. Ultimately you can save 5 parties so when you're in a raid you just select one. Great for soloing attempts or if you can't remember for sure.

Go get that Sceptile. Ha.

Very. Ultimately you can save 5 parties so when you're in a raid you just select one. Great for soloing attempts or if you can't remember for sure.

Go get that Sceptile. Ha.

Yeah turns out it is haha. My original thought is you could only have one but much better this way.

Right bitches now added:

Treecko, Zigzagoon, Ralts, Shroomish, Minun, Seviper

265 caught 268 seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back