Pokémon GO

Mostly it stops around 6 (starts at 8 in the morning).

Hoping to get a Ho-oh this weekend. Is there any way to know if a 5* egg will have Ho-oh or Raikou?

For the UK it used to be 9pm (so 8 would be last hatch) then it got moved to 8 with 7 last hatch. Then when the clocks changed they went back further so they finish about 6.30-7atm.

Ever since daylight savings, it's stopped at 7:00PM here. It really sucks. Most of my raid group doesn't get off work until 5 or so. And the people who are available during the day tend to be people who suck and will go into a Ttar raid with a fucking army of Blisseys.

Here in a few in gonna post a shot of my top 12. I've got "a squad!!" as the kids like to say.

141lfk1.png

For fuck's sake. You all put mine to shame. I have a solid collection, but they are not nearly as strong or rare as those.

Ever since daylight savings, it's stopped at 7:00PM here. It really sucks. Most of my raid group doesn't get off work until 5 or so. And the people who are available during the day tend to be people who suck and will go into a Ttar raid with a fucking army of Blisseys. .

I've tweeted and e-mailed Niantic asking for the change back to the normal time. Trying to get a lot of my group to as well. Three people I know have stopped playing due to the raid change times.

Damn. I am 3/4 now. 76%, 80%, and 87%.

I did get a 100% Larvitar though. All of my effort will now go toward getting that bitch maxed out. I have 9 10k eggs incubating, so that'll hopefully net a couple.

3/6 now with that one being 87%. Still had a 2209 flee as well. So 4/6 I've seen have been 85+

What's the deal with EX Raid Passes? My father and I got one today for a raid on the 11th. I know it's an exclusive raid but I've never heard of these.

There should well be. And get their details for raiding!

Did three raids today and caught 2 Ho-ohs. The third one had a Solar Beam and almost all of us had Rock/Water Pokemon and got slaughtered :(

Solar Beam is an absolute bitch. My Ho-Oh line up is:
Omastar with RockThrow
Golem
Dragonite
Zapdos
Ampharos
Jolteon

Though I tried a Tangela for a joke and it weirdly worked well on Solar Beam.

Solar Beam I've found you need 10. Others doable with 7.

The first two ones that I did had 20 people, and we managed to kill the Ho-Oh within 1 min (I somehow managed to catch the first one with just 1 Pokeball). The one with Solar beam had about 10 people...

It also depends on your levels. I'm level 36 and most of my raid party range from 33-40. I'm usually in the middle but on raids where I'm top level it's harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back