• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PM from madhaggis

I don't really see the point of this thread anymore. I gave an apology to Jonnie, He accepted it. Can someone close this thread?

Madhaggis the reason why people think your a cunt is simple, actually too simple to give a reason to.

Because your just a cunt. Not a nice trim one but a festering Blue Waffle.

Also that rep was meant to be red Mad, just because of the way you perceive Australia to be.

Madhaggis the reason why people think your a cunt is simple, actually too simple to give a reason to.

Because your just a cunt. Not a nice trim one but a festering Blue Waffle.

Also that rep was meant to be red Mad, just because of the way you perceive Australia to be.

You're a try hard. Trying to be funny:disappointed:.
You'd know what a festering blue waffle looks like because you are one, a 65 year old one. just ugh.....

Wouldn't suprise me. You do seem a bit thick.

As well as being a cunt. I should disown him from our country too (not because of his idiocy, but his disgraceful avatar), since I'm the unofficial leader of WZF's Australian members.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2521378 said:
As well as being a cunt. I should disown him from our country too (not because of his idiocy, but his disgraceful avatar), since I'm the unofficial leader of WZF's Australian members.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I was born in Cardiff City England but relocated here when I was 8 and regretted it ever since. As soon as I get enough money I'm moving back don't worry.

Hopefully you run out of money and can't buy another computer.

Why do you keep being mean to me? You already red repped me with a hilarious comment, why take it further? don't say it's because I'm a cunt you've already said it, come up with something new.

Sorry, didn't realise you wanted a PM from me, That is what you want? isn't it?

I red repped you and didn't get a PM from you, I am now so distraught from the whole event that I am going to go cry in the bosoms of the hot girl I just spent 3 hours hanging out with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back