• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PM from madhaggis

After viewing this thread I have concluded that he is indeed a cunt
stop-being-a-cunt.jpg

Red after I red repped him for calling people that watch Jersey Shore ******ed in his post:

Wow, you got really offended over the Jersey Shore, I don't care if it's popular. That doesn't make it good, come to think of it you must've misread the part of that post where I said TNA can still milk ratings from the people who watch it. So I don't see your issue.

Me: No issue, I just think you're shit to begin with.

Red: Well that must suck for you, prior to this conversation I'd never even seen you here before. If you'd like some photos of me to beat off to I can probably hook you up.

Me: Promise?

Red after I red repped him for calling people that watch Jersey Shore ******ed in his post:

Wow, you got really offended over the Jersey Shore, I don't care if it's popular. That doesn't make it good, come to think of it you must've misread the part of that post where I said TNA can still milk ratings from the people who watch it. So I don't see your issue.

Me: No issue, I just think you're shit to begin with.

Red: Well that must suck for you, prior to this conversation I'd never even seen you here before. If you'd like some photos of me to beat off to I can probably hook you up.

Me: Promise?

That guy must be posting under a fuckin rock if he had never seen you here before but then again he is a TNA cunt...

Well Haggis, Blue probably already told you why you were a cunt, and those reasons would probably be similar to those of why I think you're a cunt. No need to give you a reason for something you already know is without a doubt true. You don't have to write out 2+2=4 by breaking it down, and the same goes for calling you a cunt. I think the 4 bars of red rep are enough reason.

Yeah Blue Cardinal called me a cunt because I was saying "Fella" a lot and he didn't like it. Is that the same reason you think I'm a cunt? most likely it isn't. Considering your comment on my 4 red rep bars You have got it WRONG! I participated in KB coin flip for rep and it came up tails which meant red rep for me. Understand?
You really didn't need to make a fucking thread about my PM to you.:disappointed:

Yeah, you were stupid enough to to back about 30 times to get all that red.

I actually found KB's thread to be fun. So I didn't mind getting red rep I was just having fun. Got a problem with that? I think it was 26 times I posted in that thread not 30. Close enough anyways.

I tried making you look even stupider than you were, but I was only off by four... That should probably tell you something.

I tried making you look even stupider than you were, but I was only off by four... That should probably tell you something.

It was an estimate. I'm going to check my CP for the red rep list, so I'll post the correct number of red reps I got soon.

It was an estimate. I'm going to check my CP for the red rep list, so I'll post the correct number of red reps I got soon.

22 times I posted in the thread, 19 times red 3 times green.
I've just noticed this Jonnie didn't even spell my name right it's Maddhaggis not Madhaggis. So technically for all the user's red repping me and saying I'm stupid and can't spell look at Jonnie fuckwits.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2519977 said:
As long as the red reps do not say that you can not spell as good as Jonnie, then they are still correct in doing so.

Fuck off you 4 year old. I've noticed you keep coming online for a short period of time then come back on, I assume you have quick naps then come back on, am I correct?

Fuck off you 4 year old. I've noticed you keep coming online for a short period of time then come back on, I assume you have quick naps then come back on, am I correct?

This is your pathetic attempt at an insult, am I correct?

Also I am not sure why you are getting your panties all in a bunch about red rep, when you said earlier you didn't care about red rep.

maddhaggis via PM said:
I only said that because a lot of other users were saying that I couldn't spell. There was no need to be high and mighty and post a fucking comment like that get off your fucking high horse you fucking cunt.

For the record, I'm only posting this because I know he'll throw a shitfit because of it. This was after I red repped him, by the by.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2520013 said:
This is your pathetic attempt at an insult, am I correct?

Also I am not sure why you are getting your panties all in a bunch about red rep, when you said earlier you didn't care about red rep.

Yes.

You've also got a pathetic insult in your post.

Because a lot of user's assume that a lot of other user's have red repped me when the majority was from KB coin flip for rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back