PM from madhaggis

For the record, I'm only posting this because I know he'll throw a shitfit because of it. This was after I red repped him, by the by.

Um you don't know me, I'm not having a shitfit.
What does By the by mean?

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2520091 said:
If you don't care about red rep, then why do you care if people know where it came from? Rep doesn't mean shit anyway.

Because on the comment's it says "I'm not the only one who's red repped you, a lot of other people have." I just wanted to show that user he/she was wrong.

Yeah Blue Cardinal called me a cunt because I was saying "Fella" a lot and he didn't like it. Is that the same reason you think I'm a cunt? most likely it isn't. Considering your comment on my 4 red rep bars You have got it WRONG! I participated in KB coin flip for rep and it came up tails which meant red rep for me. Understand?
You really didn't need to make a fucking thread about my PM to you.:disappointed:

No, I have other reasons for thinking you're a cunt. You annoy me.

No, I have other reasons for thinking you're a cunt. You annoy me.

Good, that was all you had to do, just give me a reason. That's it.

Fuel, you didn't answer the question, Is that some tv show? and why you are still on this thread?

Oh here's a new red rep for me saying "get fucked you dumb festering cunt"

slinky.png

I wasn't sure if this guy deserved this or not but I have made up my mind and I think he does. I rep'ed him earlier so who ever feels the need to share this go for it. :)

Reactions: .
slinky.png

I wasn't sure if this guy deserved this or not but I have made up my mind and I think he does. I rep'ed him earlier so who ever feels the need to share this go for it. :)
I came. I mean lol'd. I mean came. Ahh, fuck it, I did both.

You have what some say to be potential to be just as great as Jenks. He survived the hate and became a forums legend.

You know what? you seem cool. So I would like to apologise for my PM yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back