Please check in IF you plan on boycotting watching Raw tonight

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This is not intended to be a "Bash Verne Troyer and Hornswoggle" thread.

Rather, I simply have noticed a lot of negativity regarding the show planned for tonight with Verne Troyer as Guest Host .... with the "DX vs Hornswoggle- Little People Court" segments planned throughout the show.

I am curious how many people plan on tuning out of Raw tonight, in protest of the show.

Please only check in IF your mind is made up and you are committed to not watching at all out of protest.

Reactions: gd
I'm not going to be watching...simply because of assignments and the fact that I don't have cable (nor do I generally condone watching it via stream). Furthermore, if I did have cable...why would I watch Raw when I could watch the Saints v. Pats game?

Not watching when Pats/Saints are on.

Not out of protest of Raw, mind you. If the Patriots weren't playing tonight, I'd be flicking back and forth between Raw and Monday Night Football if a really good game was on.

Like Guy I also won't be watching because of the Pats-Saints game. I probably wouldn't have watched anyways, not in the mood for Monday Night Midgets.

Now, if there was the guarantee of Verne getting on his scooter trashed out of his mind (off a thimble of alcohol), pissing in corners, and then hopping into bed while yelling "I'malrightI'malrightI'malrightI'malright"...

I may consider watching.

As WWE Forum Moderator, I really should watch tonight, so it gives me something to talk about in my section. It should be pretty much mandatory.

However, what I will do is NOT watch Raw when it is on. Rather, I am going to watch the Patriots vs Saints game .... and then review the LD to see how Raw goes. Then, I will try to catch segments from WWE.com and YouTube afterwards.

So put it this way ... I won't watch when it airs ... out of protest for Sesame Street Raw tonight.

Well I don't have Sky Sports, I usually watch Raw online. But I'll read the first page of results on WZ, see if there's any good matches announced for later in the show. If there's nothing good, I won't watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back